The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

Also the earth has NEVER been circumnavigated north-south, but has been thousands of times east-west. Not one explorer wanted to take down this achievement? Or could it be that it is impossible on the un map?

tankasnowgod

Also the earth has NEVER been circumnavigated north-south, but has been thousands of times east-west. Not one explorer wanted to take down this achievement? Or could it be that it is impossible on the un map?

Why do you keep on making claims that are easily debunked with a quick google search?

Obviously, there are several claims that it has been. Why would they be any less credible than claims of east/west circumnavigation?

And again, with the extreme temperatures at both poles, it is far more difficult to achieve than east/west circumnavigation.

InChristAlone

They are both guarded by the military there are a few videos of people getting turned around if they get too close.

The "south pole" trips are a joke. They take you to what they say is the south pole, but if it was the real south pole you should be able to walk around it with a compass and have it point north in a circle. This has never been done by any of the tourists who say they go there. The Antarctic treaty is the longest lasting treaty between the highest number of countries ever. They are hiding something for sure. They only ever take the tourists to a particular part. Admiral Bird said he saw fresh water lakes (not frozen) past the ice wall. One of the explorers to sail around Antarctica took like three years to complete the trip which doesn't make sense if it is a relatively small continent on the bottom of a globe.
Small? Where did you read that? It's the 5th largest continent. The coastline is 18,600 miles. It wouldn't surprise me if it took three yrs to complete a sailing trip around it. If you sailed really close to the coastline and sailed 8 hours a day with no hang ups at 5 mph you could do it in a yr, but I'd wager there were days that were rougher sailing and less miles were covered.

tankasnowgod

They are both guarded by the military there are a few videos of people getting turned around if they get too close.
Then why didn't you post those videos instead of just claiming they exist?
The "south pole" trips are a joke. They take you to what they say is the south pole, but if it was the real south pole you should be able to walk around it with a compass and have it point north in a circle.
So, why don't you book a South Pole trip and take a compass with you?
The Antarctic treaty is the longest lasting treaty between the highest number of countries ever. They are hiding something for sure.
Even if something is being "hidden" on one of the largest land masses on the planet (and I certainly wouldn't doubt that possibility), that doesn't mean the Earth is flat, nor that Antarctica isn't basically the size and shape it's been described.
They only ever take the tourists to a particular part.
Yeah. Duh. That's pretty much true of all travel. But that especially makes sense in a vast, largely unexplored continent with limited bases for human existence, with extremely harsh weather conditions.

You really think they would drop tourists (or anyone else) off at some completely uncharted place with no buildings or other basic survival necessities and say "Welp, enjoy your stay! We'll be back in five days to pick you up or identify your remains, assuming we can even spot you in snow covered terrain. Good Luck!"
Admiral Bird said he saw fresh water lakes (not frozen) past the ice wall. One of the explorers to sail around Antarctica took like three years to complete the trip which doesn't make sense if it is a relatively small continent on the bottom of a globe.
Which explorer? People have sailed around Antarctica much quicker than that. If he was truly an "explorer," in some way documenting places he'd been and such, I can see where a trip could take that amount of time. You didn't claim he was trying to "race" around the continent.

Relatively small is what I said, as in smaller than 4 of 7 and only bigger than two.
Why do you keep on making claims that are easily debunked with a quick google search?
I guess because quick google searches don't really debunk claims. Going from one pole to the other isn't a circumnavigation, neither is going from one pole to the other and then backtracking and returning to the other pole along the same original route.
I would like to see the actual path for the TAG flight, based on the technical stops they may seem to just be meandering around.

A

Adf

This is a fun thread to read haha. What if the Earth is egg shaped huh? Honestly with the amount of gaslighting we suffer from birth, I will not be surprised if any of these crazy theories are true.

I think it's inevitable for theories like this to prop up. When you blindly believe your parents, who teach you of a magical man who travels the world in December to hand out gifts, and then one day after years of believing this, you learn you were lied to. Not just by your parents, but your peers, your entire society, the entire world leads children to believe in a false reality. Yes, get mad at your government for controlling and warping your reality, lying to and brainwashing you.. But 99% of us people do it to our own children. We're all hypocrites in this.

When at such a young age that you learn the entire world lies to you like this, and as you grow up believing in your government, and then you start to see their lies and deception.. At some point in many people, your perception of the world doesn't just peel away slowly, it absolutely shatters. When this happens, many people stop believing in anything that is taught to them from anyone related to those entities that lied and will believe anything that they hear that counters the 'mainstream lies'.

'I was taught by my school, which is government funded, that the Earth is round? And everyone believes this because they're taught by the same government funded schools? Well then it's a lie dammit!!!'

The damage we do to our children's minds, beginning with Santa Clause, is FAR more dangerous than 99.99% of people realize. So much unconscious distrust toward the parents, and of perception and reality is created at that moment.
The scary thing is that even if you teach your kids that Santa is fake, your child will either have to lie to the other children and so you're teaching your child to lie, or they will tell the other children who won't believe them and so they will get bullied and attacked for it, or they will recognize that every single other person is saying one thing, while you are the only person saying the opposite and so your child will distrust YOU!

You can tell I absolutely detest the bull**** that is Santa Clause. IMO the Santa Clause hoax we put children through is the first domino to fall that leads to most of the insanity that comes later.

opson123

The amount of absolute nutjob Karens with the "me against the world" mentality this forum attracts is just baffling. The thought that they might not be so smart and special compared to the common plebs is too crushing. Whether it's flatters or hardcore Christians or followers of religion X, or whatever non mainstream Y, they are the same kind of people.

Honestly, it's no wonder Ray Peat doesn't like having a forum under his name. This place has become a nest of mentally unstable Karens spreading their nonsene.

Of course there are some "against the worlders", who are sane, but they are a rare.

JamesGatz

I'm a 15th prestige KAREN AKA PLEB Slayer

Why can't you handle the TRUTH GLOBE EARTHERS - I make one call to your manager and you're DONE

177DBB10-4F99-4DBF-954F-9E0B80E6D1F2.jpeg

The damage we do to our children's minds, beginning with Santa Clause, is FAR more dangerous than 99.99% of people realize. So much unconscious distrust toward the parents, and of perception and reality is created at that moment.
I recently have been thinking that the Santa story in our culture is in part probably an intentional ancient tradition to bring people to the realization that they need to question what they are told by others.

InChristAlone

The amount of absolute nutjob Karens with the "me against the world" mentality this forum attracts is just baffling. The thought that they might not be so smart and special compared to the common plebs is too crushing. Whether it's flatters or hardcore Christians or followers of religion X, or whatever non mainstream Y, they are the same kind of people.

Honestly, it's no wonder Ray Peat doesn't like having a forum under his name. This place has become a nest of mentally unstable Karens spreading their nonsene.

Of course there are some "against the worlders", who are sane, but they are a rare.
What's a sane 'against the worlder'? Because I follow Jesus Christ I am not sane? Some of the most anti-gov't, anti-vax, anti-medical establishment, anti-institutional-schooling are Christians. In fact I'd argue much of the push for conservative values in America is due to Christians being active politically.

PeskyPeater

I recently have been thinking that the Santa story in our culture is in part probably an intentional ancient tradition to bring people to the realization that they need to question what they are told by others.
Sounds like a scheme to make people susceptible to conspiracy thinking mr Global can blame them and manipulate them with propaganda

A

Adf

It is possible it is one of many ancient traditions made with intent to achieve something. However I'm more inclined to believe if it is intentional, it's to control people like PeskyPeater before me suggested. Akin to using religion to enslave people. And intentionally creates distrust and disharmony at the family level.

joaquin

AND GUESS WHAT? THE UN LOGO MATCHES UP EXACTLY WITH THIS MAP - UH OH IS THIS TOO MUCH TRUTH FOR THE GLOBE EARTHERS TO HANDLE

THEYRE NOT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE 🤣🤣🤣
I certainly don't know how myself, as a "globe earther" will be able to sleep tonight. Or ever. This picture that James has found certainly is definitive and puts an end to all dialog on the matter. Might as well just lock this thread, there's nothing more to be said on the matter. Thank you James for finally ending the debate with this rock solid evidence. As they say, you got us dead to right.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals