A Better "New Normal." No To The Tyranny Of The Drugged And Vaccinated

gaze

Everyone should go to India and do ommm ommm's under the Bodhi tree and come back preaching blessed aliveness.

And to be thankful for universal health insurance where you have lifetime free prescription drugs, the 'best' doctors from the likes of John Hopkins, and free vaccines, and free surgical operations for transplants, new knees and hips, kidneys, livers, hearts, eyes, and brains. And it's important, to always, always be thankful, even as you die with all manners of tubing in a state-of-the-art ICU replete with all the comforts of dying-with a nun praying over you everyday as it's not only "quality" in life, but in dying, and when you become compost, you have the bliss you're used to on earth. With the wish you get reincarnated to the same blissful life you had before.

Does that sound like something you would tell people to be thankful for?

As Pat Timpone would say "May the blessings be!"
all i know is that its better to have problems than to be dead.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

all i know is that its better to have problems than to be dead.
You choose from a menu of horse poop or dog poop. I think the horse poop is more tasty personally.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

If the plot of the Zionists were stopped by this Irish family, history would have been kinder to good men as it unfolded in recent memory:

Evil always prevails. Only wish the good men who were vanquished throughout history by Zionists are looking down at us and telling us to keep dying for the cause, as look at us, we are happy here. Life on earth and fighting these varmints is worth every sweat and breath you take against them. Living and thriving in service to these shadowy powers will only get you reincarnated again, to make the same choice each time. And the only time you ascend to a higher plane is when you fight a good fight and lose your life on earth, but face no recycling event back to this wasteland plane, but move on to a world of more god-like people. Closer to bliss than you can ever imagine on earth.

Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg made the proverbial pact with the devil. They made their choice. It is an irreversible path of staying as lizards for eternity.

Ben.

I so much agree with what you describe in the first three posts.

What "normal" should look like.
How doctors should think and work like.
How Immunity should be built and not be reliant on drugs/vaccinnes.

I thought this thread would get a conversation going in this forum, but I'm on a different wavelength talking about big picture things. But it has no audience in this forum. People locked into their own spiral of declining health, unable to put things together, frustrated.

Mostly, people here are better off seeing a doctor who knows than wasting their money trying to treat themselves. They're their own worst doctor. And what they should appreciate most is having a doctor who can do the research and thinking and troubleshooting for them, because they're terrible doing these things. And yet, they see no need to change the system so that they can have such doctors.

This is a forum of health dregs mostly. Not a forum where people get better and have the stories to share. This is a forum where people want answers, not willing to learn the process towards cure. Getting cured is a thinking process, not just about supplements and substances. A lot of people here push their own context when giving advice, not knowing it's not going to work, and further confusing the person asking. The person asking for advice goes ape buying all sorts of substances, doesn't know why he's taking something just because someone says so without so much as saying why it would help, and the only thing the person does is to boost the economy with his purchases.

I think there is some audience? This is no easy topic, but i am sure it crossed every ill's persons mind. It did for me atleast. And it would baffle me how a person can be chronically ill and not ask thoose questions. The spiral, i know all to well tho.
You might be right with having a good doctor being better than selftreatment. However, isn't the reality and dissapointment of having had countless doctors being beyond incompetent in helping oneself the reason why one goes down the dangerous road of selftreatment? While not cured, i was able to help myself better than any doctor could (which is the very problem you've reffered to)

But i can say i've been guilty and observed it many times here in the forum with what you describe in the last two sentences.
The New Normal should lead to the extinction of monolithic hospital systems, and the reduction in health care insurance costs, consistent with the lower demand for synthetic drug dependency and the needs for other interventions such as surgery. As people will be very healthy and their immune systems can take care of them.

The doctor who uses prescription drugs on a regular basis, called maintenance drugs, will either be disbarred and if not, will be shunned by patients. The doctor will have a few patients per day only, as he can afford to spend more time with each patient in order to know the patient's context. He will not have to deal with a long daily line of patients, as his patients get cured. They don't keep coming back with increasing frequency as they no longer are suffering from the side effects of prescription drugs.

The doctor will not be jobless, as the body's development and potential knows no bounds, and he will be an enabler to higher abilities in his patients - mentally, physically, spiritually, and metaphysically.

If we can change to this New Normal, then we would have overcome the current bondage we are in.

This is a pipe dream though, which would explain why it cannot find traction.

These thoughts have been crossing my mind often the last two years. Altough if i didn't become as sick as i did, i would've never realized the need or the reality of thoose things. Others might realize it trough loved ones dying.

Many dreams that would build a better world are crushed by the mere fact that changing the system is insanely terrifying for most people. Fear of the unkown.
How often have i heard "this cannot work!" without any good explanation as to why not ... a weak but prevalent one is "how do we finance it?" ...ironic question while simultanously they do not realise the answer is found in the very question.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@Amazoniac @gaze

Remember thalidomide? In another time, the time of the uncles, there were people who were better in the service of the people instead of the drug companies and their stock market crazed investors. These people were not the majority, they're not even a large minority, but as you watch this documentary, at 17:30 of Dr. Frances Kelsey, you couldn't believe such a person like her didn't get assassinated or cancelled or vilified by Washington Post (on the contrary, WaPo was still doing news then and not being the waterboy of lizard Bezos), and that she was able to hold off the Zionist hounds and not let a drug harm the American people. And for that, she wasn't given a fake Nobel Peace Prize but actually a medal from a president who fights for his people and ends up dying for it - JFK Jr.

View: https://youtu.be/nc3nHrDEWs4

That was the time of whom Bolsonaroic endearingly called our uncles. That was the time we had a fighting chance. That was the time college students weren't wokefully lame and colllege presidents and regents weren't slimey snakes. That was the time MLK Jr. and Malcolm were black leaders and not the Zionist puppets of BLM and dumbasses like Maxine Waters. But that was also a time of American Pie and love, love, love, so we didn't really know that Zionists lurking under the shadows were a thing. Touche.

Amazoniac

Are you vaccinated already? And your uncles aren't?
No, I'm still deciding which arm.

@Amazoniac @gaze

Remember thalidomide? In another time, the time of the uncles, there were people who were better in the service of the people instead of the drug companies and their stock market crazed investors. These people were not the majority, they're not even a large minority, but as you watch this documentary, at 17:30 of Dr. Frances Kelsey, you couldn't believe such a person like her didn't get assassinated or cancelled or vilified by Washington Post (on the contrary, WaPo was still doing news then and not being the waterboy of lizard Bezos), and that she was able to hold off the Zionist hounds and not let a drug harm the American people. And for that, she wasn't given a fake Nobel Peace Prize but actually a medal from a president who fights for his people and ends up dying for it - JFK Jr.

View: https://youtu.be/nc3nHrDEWs4

That was the time of whom Bolsonaroic endearingly called our uncles. That was the time we had a fighting chance. That was the time college students weren't wokefully lame and colllege presidents and regents weren't slimey snakes. That was the time MLK Jr. and Malcolm were black leaders and not the Zionist puppets of BLM and dumbasses like Maxine Waters. But that was also a time of American Pie and love, love, love, so we didn't really know that Zionists lurking under the shadows were a thing. Touche.

That was also the time when you would only have access to a fraction of the information that you have right now, you'd have to be pamphleting your ideas that wouldn't have the same reach that's possible with a well-written article published on the line and shared. Believing that it's all heading for worse from now on is a sign of obsessive pessimism.

If you have a problem that you already declared that you can't do anything about, ruminate on the negatives is shooting yourself in the foot. Sitting there lamenting changes with people that share similar views does nothing productive.

Adapting isn't conforming in the compliance sense, it's adjusting according to circumstances. I didn't end the post suggesting anyone to be submissive while tricking the mind that it's all fine, 'hacking' implies taking action through means that are under your reach and control.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

That was also the time when you would only have access to a fraction of the information that you have right now, you'd have to be pamphleting your ideas that wouldn't have the same reach that's possible with a well-written article published on the line and shared. Believing that it's all heading for worse from now on is a sign of obsessive pessimism.

If you have a problem that you already declared that you can't do anything about, ruminate on the negatives is shooting yourself in the foot. Sitting there lamenting changes with people that share similar views does nothing productive.

Adapting isn't conforming in the compliance sense, it's adjusting according to circumstances. I didn't end the post suggesting anyone to be submissive while tricking the mind that it's all fine, 'hacking' implies taking action through means that are under your reach and control.
Bravo. Your optimism is like a light at the end of a tunnel. For those who simply have faith that everything will end well. Watching too many Hollywood movies can do that.

Amazoniac

Bravo. Your optimism is like a light at the end of a tunnel. For those who simply have faith that everything will end well. Watching too many Hollywood movies can do that.
I don't believe that everything will end well, but envisioning the good should be conducive to it. What about Fred's observation that "if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you"?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I think there is some audience? This is no easy topic, but i am sure it crossed every ill's persons mind. It did for me atleast. And it would baffle me how a person can be chronically ill and not ask thoose questions. The spiral, i know all to well tho.
You might be right with having a good doctor being better than selftreatment. However, isn't the reality and dissapointment of having had countless doctors being beyond incompetent in helping oneself the reason why one goes down the dangerous road of selftreatment? While not cured, i was able to help myself better than any doctor could (which is the very problem you've reffered to)

But i can say i've been guilty and observed it many times here in the forum with what you describe in the last two sentences.
Good to hear your positive thoughts. I think because of the pervasive spell cast on us by big pharma, a great demand for doctors that can heal has exploded but because of the strong suffocating arm of big pharma through law enforcement, no such doctors are being supplied. Because of this vacuum, those who can are trying to become their own doctor, and experimenting on themselves and learning many things along the way to fixing themselves. But because there is no defined structure in going about it, it is both good and bad. Good in that one can learn without restriction, but bad in that many can get lost and misdirected into diving deep into murky waters that get them away from identifying root causes and solutions and end up in limbo exploring fancy abstractions where the esoteric and unfathomable attracts the interest of those that fancy excursions into complex mathematical equations that make them look smart but only because they can't be understood.

One has to be cognizant of the sirens in this perilous sea that keep one perpetually wandering in the rough seas, never finding the treasure to bring home triumphant.

cjm

Left! By a mile, or a few millimeters.

"Several authors have proposed the preferential use of the right arm vein for intravenous administration of contrast material in CT studies. They suggested that the injection from the left arm may disperse or delay the flow because of a longer path through the left brachiocephalic vein (BCV) it takes to reach the superior vena cava (SVC) or because of the potential narrowing of the left BCV, compared with the injection from the right arm."

gaze

I don't believe that everything will end well, but envisioning the good should be conducive to it. What about Fred's observation that "if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you"?
another good (or evil) one, from human all too human 224:

"ENNOBLEMENT THROUGH DEGENERATION. -- History teaches that a race of people is best preserved where the greater number hold one common spirit in consequence of the similarity of their accustomed and indisputable principles: in consequence, therefore, of their common faith. Thus strength is afforded by good and thorough customs, thus is learnt the subjection of the individual, and strenuousness of character becomes a birth gift and afterwards is fostered as a habit. The danger to these communities founded on individuals of strong and similar character is that gradually increasing stupidity through transmission, which follows all stability like its shadow. It is on the more unrestricted, more uncertain and morally weaker individuals that depends the intelIectual progress of such communities, it is they who attempt all that is new and manifold. Numbers of these perish on account of their weakness, without having achieved any specially visible effect; but generally, particularly when they have descendants, they flare up and from time to time inflict a wound on the stable element of the community. Precisely in this sore and weakened place the community is inoculated with something new; but its general strength must be great enough to absorb and assimilate this new thing into its blood. Deviating natures are of the utmost importance wherever there is to be progress. Every wholesale progress must be preceded by a partial weakening. The strongest natures retain the type, the weaker ones help it to develop. Something similar happens in the case of individuals; a deterioration, a mutilation, even a vice and, above all, a physical or moral loss is seldom without its advantage. For instance, a sickly man in the midst of a warlike and restless race will perhaps have more chance of being alone and thereby growing quieter and wiser, the one-eyed man will possess a stronger eye, the blind man will have a deeper inward sight and will certainly have a keener sense of hearing. In so far it appears to me that the famous Struggle for Existence is not the only point of view from which an explanation can be given of the progress or strengthening of an individual or a race. Rather must two different things converge: firstly, the multiplying of stable strength through mental binding in faith and common feeling; secondly, the possibility of attaining to higher aims, through the fact that there are deviating natures and, in consequence, partial weakening and wounding of the stable strength; it is precisely the weaker nature, as the more delicate and free, that makes all progress at all possible. A people that is crumbling and weak in any one part, but as a whole still strong and healthy, is able to absorb the infection of what is new and incorporate it to its advantage. The task of education in a single individual is this: to plant him so firmly and surely that, as a whole, he can no longer be diverted from his path. Then, however, the educator must wound him, or else make use of the wounds which fate inflicts, and when pain and need have thus arisen, something new and noble can be inoculated into the wounded places. With regard to the State, Machiavelli says that, "the form of Government is of very small importance, although half-educated people think otherwise. The great aim of State-craft should be duration, which outweighs all else, inasmuch as it is more valuable than liberty." It is only with securely founded and guaranteed duration that continual development and ennobling inoculation are at all possible. As a rule, however, authority, the dangerous companion of all duration, will rise in opposition to this."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals