InChristAlone

KEEP IN MIND ALL THESE CARDS WERE CREATED IN 1980

I GIVE YOU 9/11

View attachment 40449

I GIVE YOU THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC

View attachment 40450

I GIVE YOU THE ENERGY/OIL CRISIS, JAN 6TH, AND THE CANADA TRUCKER PROTEST

View attachment 40452

I GIVE YOU THE MORRIS WORM VIRUS, THE DESTRUCTION OF STATUES WORLDWIDE BY ANARCHIST GROUPS FUNDED BY SOROS, AND THE RISE OF CENSORSHIP

View attachment 40453

I GIVE YOU THE BP OIL SPILL, OCCUPY WALL STREET, AND PIZZAGATE

View attachment 40451

I GIVE YOU THE RISE OF NUCLEAR REACTORS / NUCLEAR ENERGY, THE RISE OF THE GLOBAL WARMING SCAM, THE RISE OF GMO-CONTAMINATED FOOD/EATING BUGS

View attachment 40455

I GIVE YOU THE BOMBING OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES, PRINCESS DIANA'S DEATH (NOTICE HOW HE CALLS HER PRINCESS DI - PRONOUNCED DIE), THE WORLDWIDE GLOBAL FOOD CRISIS

View attachment 40454

I GIVE YOU THE DEATH OF EPSTEIN, THE RISE OF ZUCKERBURG/FACEBOOK, AND ED SNOWDEN

View attachment 40456

I GIVE YOU THE RISE OF THE REFORMED CHURCH OF SATAN ESPECIALLY IN SCHOOLS

View attachment 40457

BY THE WAY THIS ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE AMOUNT OF CARDS I GOT THAT I COULD POST THAT CAME TRUE ALREADY SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THAT SMOKE

I GOT ~400 CARDS

WHAT CAN U SAY @PeskyPeater @sugarbabe

NOTHING

YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING

YOU KNOW ITS ALL COME TRUE TO A T
Yep flat earth psy-op has come true. Including using a projection of the globe map as their flat earth map lol. Have you ever heard of the occult? Just because someone can predict things in the future doesn't mean there is a great conspiracy and now you have knowledge that no one else has. That's the lie, that the devil has secret knowledge if only you bow to him and not Jesus Christ.

JamesGatz

it is very simple, you can only identify these cases AFTER THE FACT, never before. So of course you are able to make these associations but it doesn't mean they are actually premeditated. most of these scenarios are not that far fetched. And some criminal mind can indeed use one of these scenarios and execute it in real life, doesn't mean suddenly all of them are part of an conspiracy

Yep flat earth psy-op has come true. Including using a projection of the globe map as their flat earth map lol. Have you ever heard of the occult? Just because someone can predict things in the future doesn't mean there is a great conspiracy and now you have knowledge that no one else has. That's the lie, that the devil has secret knowledge if only you bow to him and not Jesus Christ.

Are you guys ACTUALLY suggesting the events I posted are COINCIDENCES?

SOMEONE SLAP ME IN THE FACE

Keep drinking your Kool Aid and reading your schoolbooks - maybe one day you'll take a real Serotonin antagonist (stronger than cypro cause thats what you guys need) and your eyes will finally open -

AW MAN IF ONLY U KNEW THE PLANS THEY HAVE SCHEDULED FOR THE FUTURE

InChristAlone

Keep drinking your Kool Aid and reading your schoolbooks - maybe one day you'll take a real Serotonin antagonist (stronger than cypro cause thats what you guys need) and your eyes will finally open -

What would it matter to me? Jesus Christ has already conquered death. Nothing that is happening is surprising and it will get worse.

ThinPicking

Mr Gatz stop chewing on satan's soggy biscuits you melon. The luminati card game's been an internet meme since modems were dialing telephone numbers. "THEY" are pathetic. If you lied to a kid from birth and controlled their environment would flashcards of your twisted machinations make you any less of a douche.

The future is yours. Own it.

Back to the hearty threads with comedy undertones with you.

The moon isn't a small smooth object, it's a large rough object which means light reflects differently. It can more correctly be modeled like a swarm of semi-randomly oriented objects, since dust, rocks and terrain doesn't have an orientation following the position of the overall surface. If we mentally disintegrate the moon into a collection of this debris, we can see that each object would reflect sunlight roughly equally, except at the far border of twilight (due to objects blocking each other, like when you can see the shadows of a crater on the moons surface during twilight). This is called the Oren–Nayar reflectance model - Wikipedia
Thanks for sharing this. This is the only real counter argument I have heard yet. It still seems though that you would see darker edges according to the models, etc. Sometimes when I look at the moon the edges seem the brightest.

joaquin

Do not lump chemtrails in with flat earth. Chemtrails are visible.

Here is the problem with flat earth. I have a brain so I have to ask myself, why, with billions of people going around the globe via airplane, ships, trains, cars, etc, hasn't one of the three following things happened:

1. No one has fallen off the 'edge' of the earth.
2. No one has floated off after 'going over the edge'.
3. No one has run into an invisible force field at the 'edge'.

tankasnowgod

KEEP IN MIND ALL THESE CARDS WERE CREATED IN 1980
No they weren't. They were created in 1995. Even the website linked on these cards says so-

....or a reaction to the bombing of the same World Trade Center in 1993.
I GIVE YOU THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC

View attachment 40450
.... or, the HIV/AIDS "Pandemic," which the CDC used to keep itself from being defunded, and when they were already talking about "Quaranteen" centers for AIDS patients. Or even "Swine Flu" from 1976.
I GIVE YOU THE ENERGY/OIL CRISIS, JAN 6TH, AND THE CANADA TRUCKER PROTEST

View attachment 40452

....or, a response to "Energy Crisis" of the 1970s. Lindsey Williams even wrote a book called "The Energy Non-Crisis" back in the 80's, talking about how there isn't any true "energy crisis," and it's always made up as a form of control.
I GIVE YOU THE MORRIS WORM VIRUS, THE DESTRUCTION OF STATUES WORLDWIDE BY ANARCHIST GROUPS FUNDED BY SOROS, AND THE RISE OF CENSORSHIP

View attachment 40453

Again, could have been reactions to things going on in the 90s. Internet was brand new, and "Censorship" was an issue back then, too. It's clear the Censorship card is of the times, as it talks about "Conservative" groups, which in the 90s included the likes of "Focus On The Family" and and others. Not largely democrat/left wing groups, which are so prominent today.
I GIVE YOU THE BP OIL SPILL, OCCUPY WALL STREET, AND PIZZAGATE

View attachment 40451

Or, a reference to the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill and Stock market crash of 1987.

I GIVE YOU THE RISE OF NUCLEAR REACTORS / NUCLEAR ENERGY, THE RISE OF THE GLOBAL WARMING SCAM, THE RISE OF GMO-CONTAMINATED FOOD/EATING BUGS

View attachment 40455
Nuclear Power was not unheard of in the 90s. The "Global Warming" scam was at it's height about then, too. (Remember, previously it was "Global Cooling," and now "Climate Change."
I GIVE YOU THE BOMBING OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES, PRINCESS DIANA'S DEATH (NOTICE HOW HE CALLS HER PRINCESS DI - PRONOUNCED DIE), THE WORLDWIDE GLOBAL FOOD CRISIS

View attachment 40454
The first card doesn't predict a bombing (and wrong structure), and the second card doesn't predict a death (Princess Di was famous in the 90s, and that was a well known nickname). After all, the Dan Quayle and Hillary Clinton cards didn't predict their demise-

(oh, it should also be noted that Vince Foster committed "suicide" in 1993, so the idea that Hillary was "Killary" already existed by the time the game was released).

World Hunger has been an issue for as long as I remember. Remember "We Are The World" and "Do They Know It's Christmas?" from the 80s? Just because you weren't alive then doesn't mean that decade didn't happen.
I GIVE YOU THE DEATH OF EPSTEIN, THE RISE OF ZUCKERBURG/FACEBOOK, AND ED SNOWDEN

View attachment 40456
I don't even see the "predictions" you are claiming in this one.
I GIVE YOU THE RISE OF THE REFORMED CHURCH OF SATAN ESPECIALLY IN SCHOOLS

View attachment 40457
The Presidio and McMartin Preschool cases happened back in the 1980s. Michael Aquino had also made the talk show circuit by the time this game came out.

Geraldo Rivera Show from 1988-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnM95xmLoMY

The Oprah Winfrey Show-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo0zUF9GqMQ&t=2s

WHAT CAN U SAY @PeskyPeater @sugarbabe

NOTHING

YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING
Well, except for the fact that you got the release date of the game wrong by 15 years, and that most of the cards could easily be referencing past events, based on the correct release date of 1995.
YOU KNOW ITS ALL COME TRUE TO A T
How can it come true "to a t" when any "predictions" were extremely vague in the first place?

Last edited:

JamesGatz

No they weren't. They were created in 1995. Even the website linked on these cards says so-

....or a reaction to the bombing of the same World Trade Center in 1993.

.... or, the HIV/AIDS "Pandemic," which the CDC used to keep itself from being defunded, and when they were already talking about "Quaranteen" centers for AIDS patients. Or even "Swine Flu" from 1976.

....or, a response to "Energy Crisis" of the 1970s. Lindsey Williams even wrote a book called "The Energy Non-Crisis" back in the 80's, talking about how there isn't any true "energy crisis," and it's always made up as a form of control.

Again, could have been reactions to things going on in the 90s. Internet was brand new, and "Censorship" was an issue back then, too. It's clear the Censorship card is of the times, as it talks about "Conservative" groups, which in the 90s included the likes of "Focus On The Family" and and others. Not largely democrat/left wing groups, which are so prominent today.

Or, a reference to the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill and Stock market crash of 1987.

Nuclear Power was not unheard of in the 90s. The "Global Warming" scam was at it's height about then, too. (Remember, previously it was "Global Cooling," and now "Climate Change."

The first card doesn't predict a bombing (and wrong structure), and the second card doesn't predict a death (Princess Di was famous in the 90s, and that was a well known nickname). After all, the Dan Quayle and Hillary Clinton cards didn't predict their demise-

(oh, it should also be noted that Vince Foster committed "suicide" in 1993, so the idea that Hillary was "Killary" already existed by the time the game was released).

World Hunger has been an issue for as long as I remember. Remember "We Are The World" and "Do They Know It's Christmas?" from the 80s? Just because you weren't alive then doesn't mean that decade didn't happen.

I don't even see the "predictions" you are claiming in this one.

The Presidio and McMartin Preschool cases happened back in the 1980s. Michael Aquino had also made the talk show circuit by the time this game came out.

Geraldo Rivera Show from 1988-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnM95xmLoMY

The Oprah Winfrey Show-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo0zUF9GqMQ&t=2s

Well, except for the fact that you got the release date of the game wrong by 15 years, and that most of the cards could easily be referencing past events, based on the correct release date of 1995.

How can it come true "to a t" when any "predictions" were extremely vague in the first place?

The game and original cards were released in 1982 - how much $$$ do you want to bet this is true? I know everything there is to know about the game, its inspiration, and creator so if you want me to start with the FACTS let me know

Steve Jackson released the new cards (many with the new illustrations that are pocket-sized) in 1995 - I have cards from both versions and the main thing he changed was just illustrations on the new cards - THAT WAS A GOOD TRY THOUGH

tankasnowgod

The game and original cards were released in 1982 - how much $$$ do you want to bet this is true?
The cards you are posting are not "original" cards, though. I can believe there were multiple versions of the game released.
I know everything there is to know about the game, its inspiration, and creator so if you want me to start with the FACTS let me know
Lol. Suuuuuure you do.

How do you know everything about the game's creator? Is Steven Jackson a personal friend or relative?
Steve Jackson released the new cards (many with the new illustrations that are pocket-sized) in 1995 - I have cards from both versions and the main thing he changed was just illustrations on the new cards - THAT WAS A GOOD TRY THOUGH
Oh really? So he released a "Dan Quayle" card back in 1982, even though he was merely a senator then?

Or a "Hillary Clinton" card, despite the fact she was married to former Arkansas Governor at the time?

Or a "Ross Perot" Card, 10 years before he would make his famous third party run for President?

Or a card about "Shock Jocks," which weren't even a thing until the late 80s/early 90s?

If you truly have "both sets of cards," why don't you stop posting images from the 1995 version, and instead post the 1982 versions?

Please start by posting the 1982 versions of the Dan Quayle, Hillary Clinton, Ross Perot and Shock Jocks cards. Then, four of your choice from your original post.

Summer

Do not lump chemtrails in with flat earth. Chemtrails are visible.

Here is the problem with flat earth. I have a brain so I have to ask myself, why, with billions of people going around the globe via airplane, ships, trains, cars, etc, hasn't one of the three following things happened:

1. No one has fallen off the 'edge' of the earth.
2. No one has floated off after 'going over the edge'.
3. No one has run into an invisible force field at the 'edge'.
Most flat earth models have an ice wall surrounding the ends of earth so naturally nobody would have ever made it far enough to reach the edge.

And if the earth isn’t flat, they’re certainly lying about its size. There are examples of people seeing objects from distances where they should be hidden behind the horizon. Even the god of Reddit, Neil deGrasse Tyson, now claims the earth is pear-shaped.

JamesGatz

The cards you are posting are not "original" cards, though. I can believe there were multiple versions of the game released.

Lol. Suuuuuure you do.

How do you know everything about the game's creator? Is Steven Jackson a personal friend or relative?

Oh really? So he released a "Dan Quayle" card back in 1982, even though he was merely a senator then?

Or a "Hillary Clinton" card, despite the fact she was married to former Arkansas Governor at the time?

Or a "Ross Perot" Card, 10 years before he would make his famous third party run for President?

Or a card about "Shock Jocks," which weren't even a thing until the late 80s/early 90s?

If you truly have "both sets of cards," why don't you stop posting images from the 1995 version, and instead post the 1982 versions?

Please start by posting the 1982 versions of the Dan Quayle, Hillary Clinton, Ross Perot and Shock Jocks cards. Then, four of your choice from your original post.
How about you try finding the base set 1982 cards on a site other than ebay and let me know when you're ready to acknowledge how impossible that is

Nvm wait a minute I'll find a clear vid

tankasnowgod

How about you try finding the base set 1982 cards on a site other than ebay and let me know when you're ready to acknowledge how impossible that is
But above, you claimed you had "cards from both versions."

I'll freely acknowledge that it's very hard (maybe even "impossible") to find a copy of the 1982 version for sale, ebay or anywhere else. But, this would also mean you likely don't have the 1982 version yourself, and as such, are making statements about the cards from that version that aren't true.

JamesGatz

But above, you claimed you had "cards from both versions."

I'll freely acknowledge that it's very hard (maybe even "impossible") to find a copy of the 1982 version for sale, ebay or anywhere else. But, this would also mean you likely don't have the 1982 version yourself, and as such, are making statements about the cards from that version that aren't true.
BUT DID I CLAIM I HAD THE FULL 1982 DECK? NO I DID NOT

I have a few 1982 cards that match up with the corresponding 1995 cards

I know horses are impatient so IF YOU'RE IN A RUSH then you can buy the 1982 base set for $30 off of ebay

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz do you have anything on Steve Jackson Games, Inc. v. United States Secret Service? Was it really about leaked 9-1-1 phone system information?
I used to have a good vid on that but I can't locate it atm - I'll update if I find it - I know the official narrative was they raided because of one of his employees had incorporated the 9-1-1 info on the game they were working on "Hacker" - unfortunately I don't have much else atm I'll try to find the vid though

tankasnowgod

Most flat earth models have an ice wall surrounding the ends of earth so naturally nobody would have ever made it far enough to reach the edge.

And if the earth isn’t flat, they’re certainly lying about its size. There are examples of people seeing objects from distances where they should be hidden behind the horizon. Even the god of Reddit, Neil deGrasse Tyson, now claims the earth is pear-shaped.

The problem, however, is that "flat" isn't a 3D object.... merely a characteristic of a 3D object. A piece of paper, a pancake, a tabletop can all be described as "flat." So, are Flat Earthers really "Disc Earthers?" Or something else? Is the Earth a giant coffee table that's hurtling through space, and we never make it off the tabletop to see the legs?

One idea appears to be that the Earth is an infinite 3D plane. But if that were the case, why would the sun and moon appear to rise and set? Shouldn't they just stay in the sky, and appear to get larger and smaller as they move around the plane? Instead of "setting," shouldn't the sun just continue to get smaller until it's the shape of a dot or a point? And then appear to grow to the size of a basketball in mid day?

Some sort of spheroid shape still makes the most sense to me. The claim of "Flat Earther's" isn't that the Earth is more Oblate than a perfect sphere, nor that the current calculations aren't correct because of this. It's a radically different claim, altogether. One that doesn't even specify what kind of 3D object the Earth is.

Plus, you can find other theories about the Earth and Solar System without going all "Flat Earth." For example, there is the theory that the Solar System is a vortex, and that the Earth is expanding-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehKc-NBIIi4

Summer

The problem, however, is that "flat" isn't a 3D object.... merely a characteristic of a 3D object. A piece of paper, a pancake, a tabletop can all be described as "flat." So, are Flat Earthers really "Disc Earthers?" Or something else? Is the Earth a giant coffee table that's hurtling through space, and we never make it off the tabletop to see the legs?

One idea appears to be that the Earth is an infinite 3D plane. But if that were the case, why would the sun and moon appear to rise and set? Shouldn't they just stay in the sky, and appear to get larger and smaller as they move around the plane? Instead of "setting," shouldn't the sun just continue to get smaller until it's the shape of a dot or a point? And then appear to grow to the size of a basketball in mid day?

Some sort of spheroid shape still makes the most sense to me. The claim of "Flat Earther's" isn't that the Earth is more Oblate than a perfect sphere, nor that the current calculations aren't correct because of this. It's a radically different claim, altogether. One that doesn't even specify what kind of 3D object the Earth is.

Plus, you can find other theories about the Earth and Solar System without going all "Flat Earth." For example, there is the theory that the Solar System is a vortex, and that the Earth is expanding-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehKc-NBIIi4

“Flat” is just a generalization. Nobody believes the earth is a 2D flat plane. Most flat earthers don’t claim to know what the bottom of their model looks like because nobody would be able to see it.

There are certainly many interesting theories as you mention. I just know that I can no longer believe official government narratives about things we aren’t able or allowed to verify ourselves. Shame that the poles are completely off-limits.

tankasnowgod

Shame that the poles are completely off-limits.
But.... are they off limits?

The North Pole is basically in the middle of an ocean. There's no land, but there is a permanent glacier that can vary in thickness. But, there are no permanent structures, and no major commercial flights to the pole (though there are several that basically fly "over" it). Is it really all that more "off limits" than, say, 1000 miles West of California in the Pacific Ocean?

As for the South Pole...... you can apparently go there if you have about $100,000 to spend-

Even USA Today claims it's possible- How to Prepare to Go to the South Pole

Here's Forbes talking about how to travel to both poles- The North And South Poles Have Become The Ultimate Travel Bucket List: Here’s How To Get There

The poles both feature extreme weather and no permanent human population. There are so many natural barriers to getting there, I don't think Government barriers are really all that necessary.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

The model is literally taken from a real globe earth projection map called:

Azimuthal equidistant projection

It appears to have a an ice wall so I guess someone thought this was a flat earth model and that there really is an ice wall preventing people from falling off the earth. It's not it's just a projection of a spherical shaped earth which can be hard to flatten out onto a map.

"It has the useful properties that all points on the map are at proportionally correct distances from the center point, and that all points on the map are at the correct azimuth (direction) from the center point. A useful application for this type of projection is a polar projection which shows all meridians (lines of longitude) as straight, with distances from the pole represented correctly. The flag of the United Nations contains an example of a polar azimuthal equidistant projection." Oh boy there's the conspiracy!

But.... are they off limits?
They are both guarded by the military there are a few videos of people getting turned around if they get too close.

The "south pole" trips are a joke. They take you to what they say is the south pole, but if it was the real south pole you should be able to walk around it with a compass and have it point north in a circle. This has never been done by any of the tourists who say they go there. The Antarctic treaty is the longest lasting treaty between the highest number of countries ever. They are hiding something for sure. They only ever take the tourists to a particular part. Admiral Bird said he saw fresh water lakes (not frozen) past the ice wall. One of the explorers to sail around Antarctica took like three years to complete the trip which doesn't make sense if it is a relatively small continent on the bottom of a globe.