The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

A

Adf

I've sometimes wondered if the 'globe' we are shown is just a mere fraction of the actual planet, the fraction that the hypothetical outside continents would call, The Zoo. Would make for a great Twilight Zone episode.

bendis

I've sometimes wondered if the 'globe' we are shown is just a mere fraction of the actual planet, the fraction that the hypothetical outside continents would call, The Zoo. Would make for a great Twilight Zone episode.
It would be realized by pilots I believe they travel all around the world it’s that we live such times that nothing remains secret for long even alien life is approved by NASA

Quelsatron

euclidian geometry is a lie, they hide 99.999999% of the real earth in the crinkles in spacetime. all you need to do is correctly vibrate over the leylines and you can enter the folds, which is how clown cars work (haha look at the stupid clowns hiding in a space smaller than themselves, this is their propaganda)

JamesGatz

I'M STILL WAITING FOR A GLOBE EARTHER TO SHOW ME WHERE THE CURVE IS AT OR TO SPEAK ABOUT THE MAP AT THE UN - NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THEY DON'T LET YOU GO AROUND ANTARCTICA FOR A REASON

THE CONDITIONING IS SO DEEP - YOU GUYS REALLY DON'T WANT TO FACE THE FACT EVERYTHING YOU WERE TAUGHT SINCE YOU WERE A CHILD IS A LIE

WHERE IS THE CURVE? SHOW ME THE CURVE - NOBODY CAN SEE OR FEEL THE CURVE 🤣🤣🤣

tankasnowgod

I'M STILL WAITING FOR A GLOBE EARTHER TO SHOW ME WHERE THE CURVE IS AT OR TO SPEAK ABOUT THE MAP AT THE UN - NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THEY DON'T LET YOU GO AROUND ANTARCTICA FOR A REASON
Any maps at a private organization like the UN are irrelevant. Because the map is not the territory, but an interpretation of the territory. I'm sure the UN has globes, too. You can go on Amazon right now and purchase "Flat Earth Maps," and Globes, too. You could do it in the same order, even.

As for the curve in a small piece of territory (like your airplane videos), welp, there is this video from Lake Pontchartrian-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSaVN_TxqKM

I'm still waiting for you Flat Earther's to take a picture of a massive piece of the earth, like an entire continent, and show that there is no curve over that large of a surface area.

TheCedar1

Oh ffs, another flat earth retard spotted. Is it so hard to realise that we have literal proof of the earth being spherical and not flat? That hasn't crossed your tiny skull? God help you all because you sure need it

tankasnowgod

Lake Pontchartrain proving Earth’s curvature debunked:

View: https://youtu.be/E4i__Mh30PY

Yeah, but in "debunking" that, he debunks the original argument for "Flat Earth" in the first place, which is "Look at the Horizon! It's Flat! Anyone can see this!"

If you accept that the powerlines could be an optical illusion and that your eyes could be playing tricks on you, then this would just as logically have to be applied to the basic argument for "Flat Earth" in the first place, which is the "look at the horizon" indoctrination line.

Also, some of his arguments are just flat out wrong. Water can indeed hold "curvature," as you can see if you fill a glass up just past the brim, before it overflows, with the tension keeping it in place. Or, you know, something like a raindrop.

JamesGatz

Oh ffs, another flat earth retard spotted. Is it so hard to realise that we have literal proof of the earth being spherical and not flat? That hasn't crossed your tiny skull? God help you all because you sure need it
🤣🤣🤣 Resort to Insults because you know theres NO PROOF THE EARTH IS A SPHERE

WHERES THE PROOF? SHOW IT TO US AND IT BETTER NOT BE pics from satellites that people own WHOM LIE TO YOU ABOUT LITERALLY EVERYTHING

And BTW my skull and brain are both very large relative to my body - I'd bet my life savings I'm in the top 1-3% of the population of brain/skull size if we want to play that game

Yeah, but in "debunking" that, he debunks the original argument for "Flat Earth" in the first place, which is "Look at the Horizon! It's Flat! Anyone can see this!"

If you accept that the powerlines could be an optical illusion and that your eyes could be playing tricks on you, then this would just as logically have to be applied to the basic argument for "Flat Earth" in the first place, which is the "look at the horizon" indoctrination line.

Also, some of his arguments are just flat out wrong. Water can indeed hold "curvature," as you can see if you fill a glass up just past the brim, before it overflows, with the tension keeping it in place. Or, you know, something like a raindrop.
WHAT BASIC ARGUMENT BRO?

You GLOBE EARTHERS talk in CIRCLES - for the earth to be a sphere - you need all 3 of these conditions to be true:

1) GRAVITY HAS TO BE REAL

Never been proven - just some made-up theory invented by a freemason WHOM LIE TO YOU ABOUT LITERALLY EVERYTHING

2) THE EARTH HAS TO BE SPINNING AT BREAK-NECK SPEED 24/7

Does this seem to be happening? Nope - nothing in the world suggests this is happening - the winds, oceans, people and animals don't seem to be RESPONDING AT ALL to THIS BREAKNECK SPEED ROTATION

3) THE CURVE HAS TO BE VISIBLE - SOMEWHERE

How high do I have to go in altitude to see the curve Tanka? Besides that debunked lake vid you just posted - EVERY OTHER VIDEO AND PERSON IN THE WORLD SEEMS TO SEE A FLAT HORIZON

AND ANOTHER THING -

IF THE EARTH IS REALLY A SPHERE -

That means if you HOPPED ON ANY FLIGHT - THE PILOT HAS TO TIP THE NOSE OF THE PLANE DOWN EVERY FEW SECONDS OR ELSE THE PLANE WILL EVENTUALLY FLY OFF INTO SPACE

Are pilots taught to do that? No - they just raise up to the altitude and fly straight - THIS MAKES NO SENSE on a Globe Earth Model - EXPLAIN IT TO ME

AND LETS NOT EVEN DELVE INTO ANTARCTICA BECAUSE WE COULD GO THERE AS WELL LET ME KNOW

tankasnowgod

🤣🤣🤣 Resort to Insults because you know theres NO PROOF THE EARTH IS A SPHERE

WHERES THE PROOF? SHOW IT TO US AND IT BETTER NOT BE pics from satellites that people own WHOM LIE TO YOU ABOUT LITERALLY EVERYTHING
Um, where's YOUR proof, dude? As far as I can tell, you started believing in Flat Earth because an old card game told you too.

None of you "Flat Earthers" can say what shape the Earth is in your model, because "flat" is not a shape. So, a disc then? Or, an infinite plane?
And BTW my skull and brain are both very large relative to my body - I'd bet my life savings I'm in the top 1-3% of the population of brain/skull size if we want to play that game
Lol. Isn't skull size to intelligence a eugenics argument?
You GLOBE EARTHERS talk in CIRCLES - for the earth to be a sphere - you need all 3 of these conditions to be true:

1) GRAVITY HAS TO BE REAL
Um, it is. Things fall to the ground. You can confirm this yourself by dropping something.
2) THE EARTH HAS TO BE SPINNING AT BREAK-NECK SPEED 24/7
Nope. The claim is 1 rotation per day, which is actually quite slow. That's half the speed of an hour hand on a clock. Besides, it's not speed itself that would be "breakneck," it's a change in speed. Haven't you ever been in a car on the highway, or a plane? You don't "feel" 75 MPH in the car, you feel acceleration and deceleration. You don't "feel" the 600 MPH you are travelling, you feel acceleration, deceleration, and turbulence.
3) THE CURVE HAS TO BE VISIBLE - SOMEWHERE

How high do I have to go in altitude to see the curve Tanka? Besides that debunked lake vid you just posted - EVERY OTHER VIDEO AND PERSON IN THE WORLD SEEMS TO SEE A FLAT HORIZON
With it being obvious to the naked eye? Probably several miles.

The Horizon might just seem "flat" to you because you lived in a relatively flat area for a long time. I've never thought of the horizon as "flat," personally, maybe from living most of my life near mountains.
AND ANOTHER THING -

IF THE EARTH IS REALLY A SPHERE -

That means if you HOPPED ON ANY FLIGHT - THE PILOT HAS TO TIP THE NOSE OF THE PLANE DOWN EVERY FEW SECONDS OR ELSE THE PLANE WILL EVENTUALLY FLY OFF INTO SPACE
This is literally the dumbest argument. Whether you call it "gravity" or anything else, there is very obviously a force pulling you back towards the earth. If the pilot did this, they would crash. Again, if you've ever been on a plane, you can also "feel" the resistance of gravity (or whatever you want to call it) as you take off. That's what holds you roughly parallel to the Earth's surface. You would never "fly off into space" without an insane amount of fuel and power. Or technology far beyond what is publicly available.
AND LETS NOT EVEN DELVE INTO ANTARCTICA BECAUSE WE COULD GO THERE AS WELL LET ME KNOW
You know, maybe I will take one of those trips to Antarctica in few years. I don't know if I would like dealing with the negative 40 degree temperatures and lack of normal buildings, but maybe one of those luxury cruises.

Summer

If you can’t even see the curve from the Red Bull space jump, how could anyone expect to prove it from a ground-level perspective? And I’m not sure comparing water droplets or a slightly overfilled glass is comparable to saying entire bodies of water that makes up lakes and oceans are curved. Eric Dubay provides a lot of answers to common arguments against flat Earth. Very interesting stuff.

But hey, maybe the government only lies about everything else. Surely this is one thing we can take their word on.

JamesGatz

Um, where's YOUR proof, dude? As far as I can tell, you started believing in Flat Earth because an old card game told you too.
OH YOU WANTED THE PROOF - I GOT THAT FOR YOU DONT YOU WORRY - I GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM LET ME KNOW

01) Page 12:
“aircraft flying in a stationary atmosphere over flat nonrotating earth” https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden...lF9_DMxXxGNuqYosXYQ3ZDxcSTabG1Y84bweikra1QZgU

(02) Page 108:
“aircraft flying over flat, nonrotating earth” https://ntrs.nasa.gov/citations/19890005752

(03) Page 126:
“The nonlinear equations of motion used are six-degree-of-freedom equations sith stationary atmosphere and flat, nonrotating earth assumptions.” https://ntrs.nasa.gov/citations/19890007066

(04) Page 2:
“The method is limited, however, to application where a flat, nonrotating earth may be assumed. ” https://ntrs.nasa.gov/citations/19720012071

(05) Page 11:
“The nonlinear equations of motion used in this model are general six-degree-of-freedom equations representing the flight dynamics of a rigid aircraft flying in a stationary atmosphere over a flat nonrotating earth” https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden...3OMIOt0hH_Lnow6JUdYpJx6dZoHHT7EMamcvUZoJpVfa8

(06) Page 32:
“Lastly, the equations of motion for the zeroth-order problem of flight in a vacuum over a flat Earth are presented.” https://ntrs.nasa.gov/citations/19940020279

(07) Page 2:
“In this paper, the rigid body equations of motion over a flat non-rotating earth ” https://ntrs.nasa.gov/citations/20070030307

(08) Page 14:
“The earth is flat and non-rotating.” https://ntrs.nasa.gov/citations/19790005472

787500AE-C039-44B2-8477-EDA6E191D5E7.jpeg

17DB5781-C634-4EBB-B42E-D5DD41714374.jpeg

0AB005B4-F364-49DD-85CF-1859A687D04F.jpeg

F2414B93-5274-4EC0-9068-23C2A8A37DA6.jpeg

68129314-65C5-4F42-AE13-0D3B7ECCF8A5.jpeg

Inaut

So you believe what the government/nasa/freemasons are telling people now? Sounds like double speak @JamesGatz

tankasnowgod

If you can’t even see the curve from the Red Bull space jump, how could anyone expect to prove it from a ground-level perspective? And I’m not sure comparing water droplets or a slightly overfilled glass is comparable to saying entire bodies of water that makes up lakes and oceans are curved.
Then why does he use the "water in a glass" comparison in his own video at 2:26?

Dubay is the one who said "water NEVER curves," and used the glass itself as an example of that.
Eric Dubay provides a lot of answers to common arguments against flat Earth. Very interesting stuff.

But hey, maybe the government only lies about everything else. Surely this is one thing we can take their word on.
First off.... the idea that the earth is round did not originate from "The Government." And how do you know Dubay himself isn't a government agent? Or, promoted indirectly by government interests?

I'm not "taking anyone's word" on this. But there is no doubt that the Earth is a 3D object, and some type of spheroid makes the most sense to me. Flat Earther's don't offer an alternative shape (making the Earth shape completely ambiguous).

tankasnowgod

OH YOU WANTED THE PROOF - I GOT THAT FOR YOU DONT YOU WORRY - I GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM LET ME KNOW
I meant proof that the Earth is flat. Not proof that NASA sometimes assumes a flat, non-rotational Earth in various models and equations.

JamesGatz

I meant proof that the Earth is flat. Not proof that NASA sometimes assumes a flat, non-rotational Earth in various models and equations.
🤣🤣🤣 Yea ok man SURE SURE

LETS START WITH THE COLD FACTS THEN BOJACK:

ANSWER ME THIS TANKA -

How are SATELLITES able to exist on a globe earth model?

The earth is SUPPOSEDLY spinning at 1040 MPH which is *not fast* according to you - about 10 TIMES FASTER than the fastest steel rollercoasters in the world but OK TANKA SURE

HOW DO SATELLITES EXIST?

They're in space - being kept in our orbit by this *IMAGINARY* force called gravity

They are somehow able to push themselves away from earth with enough force to not be PULLED DOWN to earth by Gravity - they have no endless supply of fuel/electricity to maintain themselves in earth's orbit YET MAGICALLY they stay in earth's orbit without being pulled all the way down

HOW DOES THIS WORK TANKA? OH YEA AND I FORGOT TO MENTION

THEY TRAVEL AT 17,000 MILES PER HOUR *SUPPOSEDLY* AND SOMEHOW AREN'T BURST INTO FLAMES OR RIPPED APART

THEY TRAVEL 17 TIMES FASTER THAN EARTHS ORBIT AND THEY ARENT POWERED BY FUEL OR ELECTRICITY AND THEY SOMEHOW STAY AROUND THE SAME REGIONS OF EARTH

How does that work TANKA? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

TheCedar1

WHERES THE PROOF? SHOW IT TO US AND IT BETTER NOT BE pics from satellites that people own WHOM LIE TO YOU ABOUT
Wheres your ******* evidence? We have pictures from the 1960s of Earth being spherical, we've literally been on the ******* moon, if you're telling me that those picture are edited to, then you're honestly a moron. You're not special because you believe that the earth is flat, you're just an embarrassment to yourself.

TheCedar1

Thats assuming gravity isn't a factor, which it is.

Gravity basically tries to pull the plane down to the surface, but because the rotors provide kinetic force on a horizontal plane, that kinetic energy resists gravity and allows the plane to stay afloat despite being a mass getting pulled down to the surface by gravity.

Now, if you say gravity is a myth, then you're just an idiot plain and simple

JamesGatz

Wheres your ******* evidence? We have pictures from the 1960s of Earth being spherical, we've literally been on the ******* moon, if you're telling me that those picture are edited to, then you're honestly a moron. You're not special because you believe that the earth is flat, you're just an embarrassment to yourself.

WHATS YOUR POINT?

WHAT PICTURES GUY? EVERY SATELLITE IN SPACE IS OWNED BY THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THE WORLD - THATS HOW ITS ALWAYS BEEN

Alright now that makes sense because you believe in the moon landings so you will believe anything at this point

ONCE AGAIN YOU RESORT TO INSULTS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE MOON LANDINGS I CAN STRAIGHT UP CREATE A THREAD THAT WILL OBLITERATE YOUR MIND THATS HOW MUCH OF A FANTASY YOU LIVE IN

Thats assuming gravity isn't a factor, which it is.

Gravity basically tries to pull the plane down to the surface, but because the rotors provide kinetic force on a horizontal plane, that kinetic energy resists gravity and allows the plane to stay afloat despite being a mass getting pulled down to the surface by gravity.

Now, if you say gravity is a myth, then you're just an idiot plain and simple
BRO SCIENCE - NONE OF WHAT YOU SAID HAS EVER BEEN PROVEN

YOU'RE TOO EASY - 0 LOGIC TO ANY OF YOUR ARGUMENTS AND JUST MAKE-BELIEVE THEORIES AND INSULTS 🤣🤣🤣

Jonk

So you believe what the government/nasa/freemasons are telling people now? Sounds like double speak @JamesGatz
A theory is that they think so lowly of us "regular people" that they have to show us the lie, like a kind of justification. They need us to some extent be responsible for our own demise.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals