The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

Now pick up the basketball and walk with your fingers on the ball. Chances are, your fingers are not going to fall off the ball.
Now walk your fingers across a table. See what happens? Your fingers come to the edge and fall off.

No one falls off the earth. No one comes to an edge and then floats off into space. No one bumps into an invisible sci-fi force field. Ergo, the earth is round.

WRONG.
we can confirm the earth is spinning sphere: foucault pendulum anyone not near the equator can reproduce this experiment

@joaquin No one knows if the flat earth ends like a table, and either way, if you walk your fingers in a circle around the middle of the table and never go to the edge, you will never fall off. Also just a thought experiment, I don't think you can just "fall off", but if someone did, how would you know about it?

@PeskyPeater
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRVDS92LS04
They need to continually add energy to a pendulum to keep it going The whole thing is so sketchy... this is your best proof? Some weird gadget that could be easily controlled to mislead you?

So far no one has shown why the moon is not at all noticeably less bright at its edges even according to light dispersion models of non-uniform spheres it should be less bright at the edges. It actually sometimes to me seems brighter at the edges.

JamesGatz

bedford-level.jpg
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN ?

ALFRED WALLACE WAS BEST FRIENDS WITH DARWIN - 33RD DEGREE FREEMASON SO OF COURSE HE HAS AN INCENTIVE TO LIE

ALFRED WALLACE, NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON, RICHARD DAWKINS ALL WORK FOR (((YOU-KNOW-WHO)))

PSEUDOINTELLECTUALS WHO TALK A LOT BUT SAY NOTHING

PSEUDOINTELLECTUALS WHO DO A LOT OF EXPERIMENTS WHICH PROVE NOTHING

ANY OTHER VIDEO ON YOUTUBE DISPROVES IT

A6F280A0-D0CB-4EFA-BE52-D4A59772816D.jpeg

"I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT IT MUST BE TRUE"

JamesGatz

You didn't directly address what I stated in my post #612.

What you did instead was manic spew a bunch of words with HUGE FONT.

HOW IS THIS EVIDENCE? JUST TYPING IN LARGE ALL CAPS?

HOW ABOUT WE COLOR OUR WORDS? DOES THAT CONSTITUTE EVEN MORE PROOF?

OR LETS COLOR OUR LETTERS AND THEN UNDERLINE THEM?
BUT I DID THOUGH

IF NO ONE goes over the ice wall they won't ever reach the edge of Earth

PeskyPeater

@joaquin No one knows if the flat earth ends like a table, and either way, if you walk your fingers in a circle around the middle of the table and never go to the edge, you will never fall off. Also just a thought experiment, I don't think you can just "fall off", but if someone did, how would you know about it?
Interestingly yuo are describing an abstract form of a curved motion over a flat plane. Extrapolate that curving int a higher dimension and you get Mr Einsteins curved space-time, right?

Assume flat squared earth with the inability to reach the edge. For this reasoning to be true, you eventually end up with a hypothetical construct of the flat object were the edges are so connected with itself that it forms a continuous space-loop that need to exist in a higher dimension we cannot perceive.

joaquin

BUT I DID THOUGH

IF NO ONE goes over the ice wall they won't ever reach the edge of Earth
So now its not a flat earth, its a skating rink?

joaquin

Here's live footage of the round earth:

this is incredibly fake, I don't think timestamps would work because is livestream, but the norther lights ones, the lights at night, really all of it is obvious CGI. Does the fact that they fake such videos make you question their narrative at all? Absolutely lol'ing at this... the speeds are different from shot to shot... very feeble, looks like a fish eye lens for a lot too, no doubt based on some real imagery, but the end product is a joke. Do you seriously believe this is real?

joaquin

this is incredibly fake, I don't think timestamps would work because is livestream, but the norther lights ones, the lights at night, really all of it is obvious CGI. Does the fact that they fake such videos make you question their narrative at all? Absolutely lol'ing at this... the speeds are different from shot to shot... very feeble, looks like a fish eye lens for a lot too, no doubt based on some real imagery, but the end product is a joke. Do you seriously believe this is real?
Your comments are not believable.

JamesGatz

Here's live footage of the round earth:

Other things worth mentioning:

1) NASA LIES about everything:

- they LIED about the Moon Landings

- they SET UP the Challenger explosion

- they LIE/MANIPULATE climate data to support the Global warming SCAM

Theres nothing they TELL THE TRUTH about - like other intelligence agencies - they are owned/operated by the World's elite and exist to support agendas

2) They can FAKE anything

- I can show you videos created by intelligent agencies that look way more realistic than what you posted

- they also have 4-D holograms that the layman can't tell isn't real standing from 10 feet away - I got clips of this too

3) THERES NO PROOF THE ISS EVEN EXISTS

if the Earth was a sphere and rotating - I should be able to do simple experiments to prove it (ANY LAZER-EXPERIMENT ON YOUTUBE DISPROVES IT)

only EXTENSIVE FAKE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS POSTED by an agency that LIES ABOUT LITERALLY EVERYTHING

joaquin

@JamesGatz
1. How do you know NASA lies about everything?
2. How do you know they lied about the Moon Landings?
3. What is your proof they set up Challenger explosion?
4. It is obvious that global warming is a political scheme. (This is just you mixing in one obvious statement with several dubious claims)

5. They can fake anything? They have definitely faked flying saucers for several decades and have convinced the gullible into believing there are aliens from outer space.

6. There is proof the ISS exists, but no proof is good enough for you.

tankasnowgod

2. How do you know they lied about the Moon Landings?
When it comes to the Moon Landings, there are a lot of reasons they are suspect. First, go take a look at any official picture of the "Lunar Lander," see if you think that could withstand the vacuum and radiation of space. Also, the Apollo missions lacked a bunch of credibility. NASA barely had success with low earth orbit, but then decided that Apollo 8 would go orbit the moon! From 200 miles into space to 234,000 miles, with no steps in between. Most thought Apollo 8 was only supposed to orbit the Earth, until a few days/weeks before launch. No real mission would suddenly send a manned craft that far into space, without an unmanned or "animal piloted" flight first. And it probably wouldn't have gone that ridiculously far, maybe start with 1,000 miles, 5,000 miles or 10,0000 miles into space. Plus, there is the issue of fuel, when Wehner Von Brahn himself estimated that it would take a ship roughly the size of the Queen Mary, weighing 800,000 tons (I believe), mostly due to the unfathomably large amount of fuel that would be needed. And the fact that NASA has been caught handing out fake moon rocks. And the fact that they claim to have lost ALL data relating to the Apollo missions, from all the flight and telemetry data, and all the specs and blueprints to all the Apollo vehicles (well over 700 cartons of data), in what would only be the greatest series of scientific achievements in human history. Oh, and all the contractors have lost this stuff, too.

Dave McGowan laid out a lot of problems with the moon landings (I just mentioned a few highlights). As someone who worked in broadcasting, I have been wondering what magic trick they used to broadcast VHF video footage fit for TV from the moon to the Earth, which is 234,000 miles away. All from a tiny antenna on a tiny ship. And what kind of power must that have needed? How many tons of batteries would be needed just to power the broadcast transmitter alone? Oh, and also things like lights and life support equipment and that silly dune buggy, in later missions.

joaquin

Dave McGowan laid out a lot of problems with the moon landings (I just mentioned a few highlights). As someone who worked in broadcasting, I have been wondering what magic trick they used to broadcast VHF video footage fit for TV from the moon to the Earth, which is 234,000 miles away. All from a tiny antenna on a tiny ship. And what kind of power must that have needed? How many tons of batteries would be needed just to power the broadcast transmitter alone? Oh, and also things like lights and life support equipment and that silly dune buggy, in later missions.
come on Tank, this statement is not even specious. Small antenna? Can't even see the antenna in a smartphone yet what is it capable of?

imei3489

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN ?

ALFRED WALLACE WAS BEST FRIENDS WITH DARWIN - 33RD DEGREE FREEMASON SO OF COURSE HE HAS AN INCENTIVE TO LIE

ALFRED WALLACE, NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON, RICHARD DAWKINS ALL WORK FOR (((YOU-KNOW-WHO)))

PSEUDOINTELLECTUALS WHO TALK A LOT BUT SAY NOTHING

PSEUDOINTELLECTUALS WHO DO A LOT OF EXPERIMENTS WHICH PROVE NOTHING

ANY OTHER VIDEO ON YOUTUBE DISPROVES IT

View attachment 41517

"I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT IT MUST BE TRUE"
why doesnt everyone in this thread that genuinely cares do this experiment themselves?
like how can you seriously argue about this ***t when you havent triued any of these experiments for yourself?

tankasnowgod

come on Tank, this statement is not even specious. Small antenna? Can't even see the antenna in a smartphone yet what is it capable of?
Ridiculous. A "smartphone" antenna is not broadcasting a far distance, maybe a few miles max. Most phones do not connect directly with satellites, they connect with towers on the ground. It is NOT going off into space, and only broadcasting a small distance. And even Satellite phones do not carry a TV signal that is broadcast ready, but merely an audio signal.

Oh, and last I checked, they didn't have "smartphones" or any sort of mobile phone in 1969-1972. The first mobile phones weren't available until the 80s.

Broadcast Signals, like radio and TV stations, have much bigger antennas (or, antennas that are much higher up), and consume lots of power. Even today. This is a tower of a "small" FM transmitter site.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJbMujVDpQU

Keep in mind that it's only broadcasting to radios here on Earth, and the range is about 200 miles.

Here is the tour of a modern TV transmitter-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGt8oUjwg9w

Fact is, radio and TV stations would NOT maintain that equipment and towers, if all they needed was something the size of a smartphone, close to the ground. And for a "moonwalk" to be broadcast from the moon (in VHF, supposedly), would need a lot more power and wattage to have a broadcast ready signal recieved back here on Earth, 234,000 miles away.

Last edited:

joaquin

why doesnt everyone in this thread that genuinely cares do this experiment themselves?
like how can you seriously argue about this ***t when you havent triued any of these experiments for yourself?
Why do the experiments?

All evidence is just secondary when we toss out all caps words and phrases "THIRD DEGREE FREEMASON" AND "PSEUDOINTELLECTUALS ".

joaquin

Ridiculous. A "smartphone" antenna is not broadcasting a far distance, maybe a few miles max. Most phones do not connect directly with satellites, they connect with towers on the ground. It is NOT going off into space, and only broadcasting a small distance. And even Satellite phones do not carry a TV signal that is broadcast ready, but merely an audio signal.

Oh, and last I checked, they didn't have "smartphones" or any sort of mobile phone in 1969-1972. The first mobile phones weren't available until the 80s.

Broadcast Signals, like radio and TV stations, have much bigger antennas (or, antennas that are much higher up), and consume lots of power. Even today. This is a tower of a "small" FM transmitter site.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJbMujVDpQU

Keep in mind that it's only broadcasting to radios here on Earth, and the range is about 200 miles.

Here is the tour of a modern TV transmitter-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGt8oUjwg9w

Fact is, radio and TV stations would NOT maintain that equipment and towers, if all they needed was something the size of a smartphone, close to the ground. And for a "moonwalk" to be broadcast from the moon (in VHF, supposedly), would need a lot more power and wattage to have a broadcast ready signal recieved back here on Earth, 234,000 miles away.

These words of yours are just not convincing. How much power and wattage would they need, Tank?

JamesGatz

Why do the experiments?

All evidence is just secondary when we toss out all caps words and phrases "THIRD DEGREE FREEMASON" AND "PSEUDOINTELLECTUALS "
YOU WANT THE HEAT JOAQUIN? 🤣🤣🤣

DONT WORRY MAN I GOT YOU GIVE ME 10 MINUTES

YOU GLOBE EARTHERS THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL HUH? IM GOING TO MAKE A THREAD JUST FOR YOU GUYS

tankasnowgod

These words of yours are just not convincing. How much power and wattage would they need, Tank?
Seriously? You think broadcasting a TV signal from a celestial body 234,000 miles away is a task that requires less wattage and power than a TV or radio station broadcasting from Earth to receivers on Earth? With an Antenna only about 20 feet above the ground of that body, when transmitters on Earth broadcasting to Earth receivers use towers 1000 feet off the ground? You aren't even being logical on this.

Most FM radio stations max out broadcasting at 100,000 watts nowadays, and only have a broadcast area of about 200 miles or so. The highest wattage I could find used commercially was over half a million, 543,000 watts, and broadcasting to an area of maybe 600 miles. By my calculations, That's still 228,000 miles short of the moon.

It's not exactly that simple, but you need some combination of high power and high antenna if you plan on broadcasting any distance here on Earth. To get a broadcast quality signal 234,000 miles from the moon back to Houston, with no repeaters, is going to take a huge amount of power, and a much taller antenna than one mounted on this hunk of junk-

Apollo16LM.jpg

Anyway, if you don't think wattage or power is a problem, why don't you ask a radio or television engineer how long they could run their transmitter off batteries? And how many thousands of miles they could broadcast with that battery powered transmitter? And for how long? And if that antenna needs to be more than 20-30 feet off the ground?