The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

Suikerbuik

Guarded by penguins, Richie. You won't know.

FacelessMan

The shortest distance from Perth, Australia to Santiago, Chile is across the island continent of Antarctica near what round earth people call the south celestial pole.

There are no regular commercial flights but most wide body aircraft (eg 747, 777, 787) have the range to complete this.

"The 1955–58 Commonwealth Trans-Antarctic Expedition successfully completed the first overland crossing of Antarctica, via the South Pole. Although supported by the British and other Commonwealth governments, most of the funding came from corporate and individual donations.

It was headed by British explorer Dr Vivian Fuchs, with New Zealander Sir Edmund Hillary leading the New Zealand Ross Sea Support team. After spending the winter of 1957 at Shackleton Base, Fuchs finally set out on the transcontinental journey in November 1957, with a twelve-man team travelling in six vehicles; threeSno-Cats, two Weasels and one specially adapted Muskeg tractor. On route, the team were also tasked with carrying out scientific research including seismic soundings and gravimetric readings..."

Oh dear, I wonder where the edge of the world got to...?

Ohhhh ok. Gotcha. So they crossed the South Pole in the late 50's? Right before the Antarctic Treaty was signed a couple of years later, shutting down AA for everyone? Hmm..not suspicious at all. Lets take Britain's governments word for it tho. No need for any more exploration and no need to question anything else. Britain said they did it.

"alright guys so we are gonna say we crossed the south pole, then shut er down so no one will ever question it again."

Kinda like taking NASA's word that we landed on the moon...:laughing:

FacelessMan

That's why flights in southern hemisphere drop off the map when you follow them on flight tracker, then reappear prior to landing. Satellites shouldn't do this, ground based LORAN cant track them that far out from land apparently...

When mountaineers go into a remote valley in the andes, no ground based radio signal could reach them, it has to come from up above, the GPS devices work everywhere on Earth, as long as there are no overhead obstructions.

FacelessMan

When mountaineers go into a remote valley in the andes, no ground based radio signal could reach them, it has to come from up above, the GPS devices work everywhere on Earth, as long as there are no overhead obstructions.
explain to me about how it doesn't work for southern hemisphere flights.

Richiebogie

According to the flat earth map, The shortest distance from Perth, Australia to Santiago, Chile must be through the North Pole.

Why don't they route you to fly via Beijing, China and Juneau, Alaska?

Could this be a wonderful cost cutting business opportunity for you?

What I don't like is that this new circular Flat Earth seems to be a modern concession to evidence. It used to be just a rectangle with falls on the edges.

tara

According to the flat earth map, The shortest distance from Perth, Australia to Santiago, Chile must be through the North Pole.

:lol: Amazing that no one thought of this before.

Richiebogie

What I don't like is that this new circular Flat Earth seems to be a modern concession to evidence. It used to be just a rectangle with falls on the edges.

Australian, New Zealander and South American flat earthers know Antarctica is an island at the centre of the world. The arctic however is a great ring of ice which circles the earth, beyond which is the void.

Putin's soldiers push spies and their smartphones off the edge into the abyss.

FacelessMan

There is no legit flat earth map yet. Its being worked on. You can't take the AE at face value and say its perfect. I don't know what it is exactly, but I know its not a spinning ball. That much I'm sure of.

FacelessMan

Actually historically all ancient civilizations believed in a flat earth with fixed foundations and a solid firmament. No waterfall edges, but it was a funny comment. Thanks.

So are amateur rocket enthusiasts in cahoots with nasa in the conspiracy? If not, their footage proves you wrong, in addition to GPS devices.

InChristAlone

There is no use arguing. It would have no bearing on our life anyway. Why would it matter? It wouldn't change that I don't like how much money we spend on space exploration. I want this planet whatever shape it is to be taken care of.

FacelessMan

So are amateur rocket enthusiasts in cahoots with nasa in the conspiracy? If not, their footage proves you wrong, in addition to GPS devices.
Amateur rockets with their fisheye go pro lenses? Yeah proof alright. Next. GPS is more a proof for flat earth than a globe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals