The Alpha male

Herbie

The alpha male, beta, gamma, delta etc was used by scientists when studying wolf packs at first they described the alpha wolf as one who competed with other wolfs to be the number one wolf but after further observation they found that most alpha male wolfs become the leader because they had offspring and so just a father leading his children.

It’s got nothing to do with humans, calling men alphas has got no evidence in science it was taken from wolf packs but turns out the alpha wolf is what pop culture calls a beta.

The situation with a dominant human male who has weaker human males idolising him and following him in which he feeds on this power is not wolf behaviour and probably narcissism and insecurity by all party’s involved.

I want to clear this up because what people describe as alpha human males don’t deserve the title and definitely isn’t something to aspire to in my opinion.

Here is the scientist who studied the wolfs and coined the terms explaining the alpha

View: https://youtu.be/tNtFgdwTsbU

Last edited:

Milk Consumer

The fact that the original terminology comes from someone studying wolves is hardly relevant for modern use. When people say alpha they simply mean someone who is more dominant or higher in a social hierarchy. Are you claiming no social hierarchies exist in humans, and that no one is more naturally dominant than others?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

The fact that the original terminology comes from someone studying wolves is hardly relevant for modern use. When people say alpha they simply mean someone who is more dominant or higher in a social hierarchy. Are you claiming no social hierarchies exist in humans, and that no one is more naturally dominant than others?
Not at all.

Jerkboy

I think alpha males are rare. I have met a few. They tend to be good guys and quite loyal to their friends if you do not **** them over and respect their position. They will go through fire and flames for you. They also tend to do well with women naturally. Most people on Internet forums are not alpha. 99% probably.

I would say I am a beta male in Vox Days hierarchy. I have always enjoyed the fruits of being friends with popular, alpha people. But not as attractive, dominant, etc.

I used to dislike alpha males because they automatically take control and steer the group. I was more rebellious in the past and disliked it. But then you will see it has a lot of benefits to go along with the alpha male and they will respect, help you if you do not fight them. They tend to not be bullies at all but actually caring. As long as you respect their position.

It is not easy to be an alpha male. Steroids will not necessarily make you alpha either. I have met plenty of steroid junkies, most of them are beta males and deeply insecure. It seems some guys are born with it. Plus body chemistry also influences it for sure.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4yz-P94n0Q

Here you can see a beta male trying to explain to an alpha male that alphas don't exist.
It's a cope.

Alpha is a mindset, not a demographic.

On another thread I’m challenging it and being told it’s physical and here it’s psychological, this is my main point that everyone has their own idea of what it is or no one really knows because it’s never been establishe, humans are complex and probably can’t be reduced to 1,2,3,4

For young men who decide for whatever reason they want to be an alpha male, they will fail because how do they know what to aim for if it’s not clear what it is? Even if it’s defined, becoming one is a different challenge.

shine

On another thread I’m challenging it and being told it’s physical and here it’s psychological, this is my main point that everyone has their own idea of what it is or no one really knows because it’s never been establishe, humans are complex and probably can’t be reduced to 1,2,3,4

For young men who decide for whatever reason they want to be an alpha male, they will fail because how do they know what to aim for if it’s not clear what it is? Even if it’s defined, becoming one is a different challenge.

The thing is that alphas don't decide to become one or consider themselves alpha. They are what they are.
You know it when you see it.

...is there a reason this has been coming up so frequently? Some sort of culture event I missed or something??

OP
Herbie

Herbie

I think alpha males are rare. I have met a few. They tend to be good guys and quite loyal to their friends if you do not **** them over and respect their position. They will go through fire and flames for you. They also tend to do well with women naturally. Most people on Internet forums are not alpha. 99% probably.

I would say I am a beta male in Vox Days hierarchy. I have always enjoyed the fruits of being friends with popular, alpha people. But not as attractive, dominant, etc.

I used to dislike alpha males because they automatically take control and steer the group. I was more rebellious in the past and disliked it. But then you will see it has a lot of benefits to go along with the alpha male and they will respect, help you if you do not fight them. They tend to not be bullies at all but actually caring. As long as you respect their position.

It is not easy to be an alpha male. Steroids will not necessarily make you alpha either. I have met plenty of steroid junkies, most of them are beta males and deeply insecure. It seems some guys are born with it. Plus body chemistry also influences it for sure.
Yeah I know what you mean, I was never in that beta/alpha situation but from experience the best way to meet a lot of women is to have a wide circle of friends who all go to private house party’s.

I went to the gym in early 20s and yeah I agree, anyone will develop far better masculinity by having a physical job and a rich diet.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

The thing is that alphas don't decide to become one or consider themselves alpha. They are what they are.
You know it when you see it.
Yeah it’s like most things one cannot try to become, they either are or they are not.

Cooper

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4yz-P94n0Q

Here you can see a beta male trying to explain to an alpha male that alphas don't exist.
It's a cope.

Alpha is a mindset, not a demographic.

Ffsss moden world and modern life is too complicated to make assumptions like that. It is all pure bulls*it. ''Alpha'' males don't exist. It is all roleplaying. I did that in the past, it is a ******* mask. If you are an introverted person there is no need to act like socially or something else. You can categorize people into Beta's and Alpha's if you like, but that's just you. Yes, some similarities between us and animals are there, we are animals but we are not hunting in the wild anymore.

Get rich. Get some muscles. Act confident. That's it right? Yes.

Congrats you are an alpha! Good for you.

YourUniverse

"Alpha" -> primary -> first. Ultimately it is about who determines others lives. This can be through physical domination and intimidation, as in less evolved beings and species. This can be through governments, unions, pop culture, trendsetters and lawmakers in general are alphas as in they are determining how others live and think. Recently there are the nerds in lab coats waving around studies telling others they need to believe in various "science" to live properly, and this will evolve into the future. At its roots, the one single person that shapes the most number of other peoples lives and thoughts (perhaps a bill gates, or a Rockefeller, or a klaus schaub) is the alpha.

shine

Get rich. Get some muscles. Act confident. That's it right? Yes.

Congrats you are an alpha! Good for you.

That's absolutely not it. There are tons of alphas in prison who are not rich. It is people who don't back down, who are never submissive, people who think about themselves first before they think about others, people who do what they want without caring about the opinions of others.
Look at Will Smith, he is rich, famous, popular, acts confident and is absolutely beta.
Alpha and beta are placeholder terms for a mindset.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

"Alpha" -> primary -> first. Ultimately it is about who determines others lives. This can be through physical domination and intimidation, as in less evolved beings and species. This can be through governments, unions, pop culture, trendsetters and lawmakers in general are alphas as in they are determining how others live and think. Recently there are the nerds in lab coats waving around studies telling others they need to believe in various "science" to live properly, and this will evolve into the future. At its roots, the one single person that shapes the most number of other peoples lives and thoughts (perhaps a bill gates, or a Rockefeller, or a klaus schaub) is the alpha.
I understand the logic but they are not alphas they used feminine traits to get to those positions.

The lowest men in the hierarchy have the highest testosterone levels. These men are probably the back bone of society and couldn’t lower themselves to rise and become what is at the top now.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

That's absolutely not it. There are tons of alphas in prison who are not rich. It is people who don't back down, who are never submissive, people who think about themselves first before they think about others, people who do what they want without caring about the opinions of others.
Look at Will Smith, he is rich, famous, popular, acts confident and is absolutely beta.
Yeah have you seen that study where the lowest men in the hierarchy have the higher testosterone levels?

YourUniverse

I understand the logic but they are not alphas they used feminine traits to get to those positions.

The lowest men in the hierarchy have the highest testosterone levels. These men are probably the back bone of society and couldn’t lower themselves to rise and become what is at the top now.
They aren't masculine but they are alphas

Nomane Euger

will smith slap is one of the most zeta male actions i have seen,there is still peoples thinking he did it to "defend his wife integrity and honor"

Cooper

will smith slap is one of the most zeta male actions i have seen,there is still peoples thinking he did it to "defend his wife integrity and honor"
His wife is literally getting cucked. :joycat: Read about their ''open relationship'' thing. Disaster. They masked disaster with concepts of feminism and sexual liberation. They all planned this since WW2. They want to reduce the world population (covid and whatnot, ice on the cake) by destroying the concept of ''family''. Fatherless generation.

Nomane Euger

His wife is literally getting cucked. :joycat: Read about their ''open relationship'' thing. Disaster. They masked disaster with concepts of feminism and sexual liberation. They all planned this since WW2. They want to reduce the world population (covid and whatnot, ice on the cake) by destroying the concept of ''family''. Fatherless generation.
dude,jada has more power and manliness than her husband,will smith is absolutly lost

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals