Tarmanders Auto-Immune Log

Blossom

Forum Supporter
am not sure if Pufa depletion plays a huge role. Probably a bit.
I probably wasn't as strict as some but I do think better choices in general over several years has had a positive impact. I can feel a difference physically if I have chicken wings with husband for example. It's not like an ED freak out or a food intolerance just achey and a little sluggish the next day and I'm reminded of why I avoid pufa.
I wholeheartedly agree that becoming stronger in all aspects builds on itself and leads to wiser approach to life in general no matter the circumstances. It's hard to thrive with barely enough energy to survive. I'm so glad that's behind me and happy for you too.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Some really fantastic blood results from this week:

X-Sodium 136.8 Final mmol/L 136.0-145.0
X-Potassium 4.8 Final mmol/L 3.5-5.1
X-Chloride 102 Final mmol/L 98-107
X-CO2 27.5 Final mmol/L 21.0-31.0
H X-Glucose 211.6 Final mg/dL 65.0-100.0

H=

X-BUN 10.3 Final mg/dL 7.0-25.0
X-Creatinine 0.7 Final mg/dL 0.6-1.3
X-Calcium 9.6 Final mg/dL 8.6-10.3
X-Albumin 4.3 Final g/dL 3.5-5.7
X-Total Protein 6.8 Final g/dL 6.0-8.3
X-Total Bilirubin 0.4 Final mg/dL 0.3-1.0
X-Alk Phos 66.4 Final IU/L 34.0-104.0
X-AST 17.6 Final IU/L 13.0-39.0
X-ALT 28.9 Final IU/L 7.0-52.0
X-GFR (Non African-American) 140 Final
X-GFR (African-American) 169.2 Final

Lipid Panel
H X-Cholesterol 228.1 Final mg/dL 130.0-200.0
H X-Triglycerides 192.9 Final mg/dl 35.0-160.0
X-DHDL 42.9 Final mg/dL 30.0-80.0
X-Chol/HDL ratio 5.3 Final #

X-CLDL 146.6 Final
H X-NON-HDL 185.2 Final mg/dL 0.0-130.0

TSH
L X-TSH <0.01 Final uIU/ml 0.30-3.00

<

Free T3
H X-Free T3 7.2 Final pg/ml 1.5-4.1
Free T4
H X-Free T4 2.36 Final ng/dl 0.80-2.00

The highlights for me: My TSH went from in the 3s to negligible. Not sure what the doc is going to say about no TSH. My Creatinine and GFR look incredible. Last year in Feb, my Creatinine was around .9, and my GFR was around 100, you can look in this log for verification. Today, a level of .7 and 140 respectively means my kidneys are working fantastically. Co2 is at 27.5, up a bit, which I think comes from the fact that I am taking less HCL, and more thyroid, but I can bring that down.

My supplement regime is similar to that above, but with thyroid I am doing the following: Morning either a half grain of Westhroid (while supplies last) or a dime sized drop of Tyromax, the NDT by @haidut. During the day, I do 6 drops of tyromix (the 2:1 ratio t4:t3 mixture also from @haidut), usually one per hour: (10am, 12pm, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm). That comes to about 36 mcg of t4 and 18 mcg of t3, plus the NDT in the morning. Holy crap has it worked! My TSH is no where and my free T3 and t4 levels are ridiculous. I am a bit curious how the doctors will react. If anyone can give me some perspective on that, I would appreciate it.

Lastly, the HCL taken with meals really helps. Gbolduev was talking crap about thyroid=cortisol, but he was right on that HCL lowers co2. If I take a day off the HCL, at these levels of thyroid intake, I immediately start to get sore heels and sluggish. The HCL really helps me clear the Co2 created by my metabolism. My working theory is that if I do not get it the HCL, co2 builds up, my kidneys get stressed by neutralizing the acid, and the whole system comes to a halt. The HCL really allows me to push my metabolism.

Mito

My Creatinine and GFR look incredible. Last year in Feb, my Creatinine was around .9, and my GFR was around 100, you can look in this log for verification. Today, a level of .7 and 140 respectively means my kidneys are working fantastically.
What changes in your diet or supplements do you think was most responsible for the apparent improvement in kidney health?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

What changes in your diet or supplements do you think was most responsible for the apparent improvement in kidney health?
I detailed it a bit in the post, but in order of importance: Living in an Non EMf area (EMF really destroys kidney health over time), HCL with every meal, and Asparagus every day.

Regina

H=

Lipid Panel

X-CLDL 146.6 Final

TSH

<

Free T3
Free T4

The highlights for me: My TSH went from in the 3s to negligible. Not sure what the doc is going to say about no TSH. My Creatinine and GFR look incredible. Last year in Feb, my Creatinine was around .9, and my GFR was around 100, you can look in this log for verification. Today, a level of .7 and 140 respectively means my kidneys are working fantastically. Co2 is at 27.5, up a bit, which I think comes from the fact that I am taking less HCL, and more thyroid, but I can bring that down.

My supplement regime is similar to that above, but with thyroid I am doing the following: Morning either a half grain of Westhroid (while supplies last) or a dime sized drop of Tyromax, the NDT by @haidut. During the day, I do 6 drops of tyromix (the 2:1 ratio t4:t3 mixture also from @haidut), usually one per hour: (10am, 12pm, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm). That comes to about 36 mcg of t4 and 18 mcg of t3, plus the NDT in the morning. Holy crap has it worked! My TSH is no where and my free T3 and t4 levels are ridiculous. I am a bit curious how the doctors will react. If anyone can give me some perspective on that, I would appreciate it.

Lastly, the HCL taken with meals really helps. Gbolduev was talking crap about thyroid=cortisol, but he was right on that HCL lowers co2. If I take a day off the HCL, at these levels of thyroid intake, I immediately start to get sore heels and sluggish. The HCL really helps me clear the Co2 created by my metabolism. My working theory is that if I do not get it the HCL, co2 builds up, my kidneys get stressed by neutralizing the acid, and the whole system comes to a halt. The HCL really allows me to push my metabolism.
Congrats!!!:claporange

yerrag

Co2 is at 27.5, up a bit, which I think comes from the fact that I am taking less HCL, and more thyroid, but I can bring that down.
Gbolduev was talking crap about thyroid=cortisol, but he was right on that HCL lowers co2. If I take a day off the HCL, at these levels of thyroid intake, I immediately start to get sore heels and sluggish. The HCL really helps me clear the Co2 created by my metabolism. My working theory is that if I do not get it the HCL, co2 builds up, my kidneys get stressed by neutralizing the acid, and the whole system comes to a halt. The HCL really allows me to push my metabolism.
Congratulations on your great progress, with your kidney especially.

I have to ask about CO2. I track my CO2, but I have been happy to see my CO2 go up, even past range. It had gone up from initially being at 24, which was considered low, to above range, at 33. I was actually thrilled about that. I tried searching through your posts on this thread, to find explanations for why you're controlling your CO2, and couldn't find it. I'm assuming your CO2 is venous serum bicarbonate, and if so, doesn't bicarbonate actually increase the pH, and lowers the acidity of the blood? At the same time, bicarbonate acts as a buffer to maintain blood pH. But you mention Gbolduev, and I have to admit to not understanding much of his ideas, but would be glad to get your take on CO2 in his framework. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong with looking at CO2 as being better the higher it is.

I'm also interested for my nephew as well. He's been having pain at the jaws and recently underwent biopsy to find out that he has a non-infectious osteomyelitis. It turns out his jawbone was very dense, and I remember about an interview of haidut in Generative Energy talking about osteopetrosis, where the bone becomes too dense because of excess CO2. And I wonder if my nephew's condition had anything to do with high CO2. And if that were the case, I'd like to go into addressing imbalances that led to this.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Congratulations on your great progress, with your kidney especially.

I have to ask about CO2. I track my CO2, but I have been happy to see my CO2 go up, even past range. It had gone up from initially being at 24, which was considered low, to above range, at 33. I was actually thrilled about that. I tried searching through your posts on this thread, to find explanations for why you're controlling your CO2, and couldn't find it. I'm assuming your CO2 is venous serum bicarbonate, and if so, doesn't bicarbonate actually increase the pH, and lowers the acidity of the blood? At the same time, bicarbonate acts as a buffer to maintain blood pH. But you mention Gbolduev, and I have to admit to not understanding much of his ideas, but would be glad to get your take on CO2 in his framework. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong with looking at CO2 as being better the higher it is.

I'm also interested for my nephew as well. He's been having pain at the jaws and recently underwent biopsy to find out that he has a non-infectious osteomyelitis. It turns out his jawbone was very dense, and I remember about an interview of haidut in Generative Energy talking about osteopetrosis, where the bone becomes too dense because of excess CO2. And I wonder if my nephew's condition had anything to do with high CO2. And if that were the case, I'd like to go into addressing imbalances that led to this.

So I have always had high Co2 on that blood test. You can see I was always at the top of the range or just above in previous posts. What I noticed was that whenever I took thyroid, or androgens of some kind, my feet would hurt, especially my heels. I looked into this, and meridians said it was probably kidney related. I did not know what to do about it, and was a bit stuck.

Then gbold comes along spouting all his nonsense. But in that nonsense he talks anesthesiology books, and metabolic acidosis/alkalosis. I did quite a bit of studying into that subject, it is pretty complex. But I learned that one of the treatments that hospitals use is chlorides. During this time, gbold also talks about Co2, saying that having high Co2 is not the greatest thing in the world. In fact, having high Co2 like I had above in the blood test is not a good thing. You want high Co2 in the cell, not in the blood. If you have high Co2 in the blood, your body will need to balance that acidity by down-regulating your metabolism so that you produce less Co2. In other words, Co2 may be great for your metabolism in the cell, but when it is in the blood, it puts stress on your kidneys because they must balance that acidity, and your cells get the message that you are not clearing Co2 that well, and they should probably stop producing so much of it. Kind of like putting your foot on the gas and break at the same time.

To me this really made sense. I kept taking more thyroid, but it seemed the more I took, the more my body fought it, the worse my feet felt, and the more stressed I was. So I started taking HCL with each meal, which is a chloride. I blitzed it for a bit and got another blood test. My Co2 crashed from the low 30s into the low 20s. I was clearing C02. I started upping my dose of thyroid and it is really working! I am losing weight, better blood sugar control. My body is not fighting the higher metabolism.

I would say from this I was dealing with a bottleneck around my Co2 clearing ability (maybe lungs?) and my Kidney ability to balance the acid. HCL at meals seemed to rectify this, and allow for metabolism to work. If I stop taking it even for a day, my feet start to hurt again.

Last edited:

yerrag

So I have always had high Co2 on that blood test. You can see I was always at the top of the range or just above in previous posts. What I noticed was that whenever I took thyroid, or androgens of some kind, my feet would hurt, especially my heels. I looked into this, and meridians said it was probably kidney related. I did not know what to do about it, and was a bit stuck.

Then gbold comes along spouting all his nonsense. But in that nonsense he talks anesthesiology books, and metabolic acidosis/alkalosis. I did quite a bit of studying into that subject, it is pretty complex. But I learned that one of the treatments that hospitals use is chlorides. During this time, gbold also talks about Co2, saying that having high Co2 is not the greatest thing in the world. In fact, having high Co2 like I had above in the blood test is not a good thing. You want high Co2 in the cell, not in the blood. If you have high Co2 in the blood, your body will need to balance that acidity by down-regulating your metabolism so that you produce less Co2. In other words, Co2 may be great for your metabolism in the cell, but when it is in the blood, it puts stress on your kidneys because they must balance that acidity, and your cells get the message that you are not clearing Co2 that well, and they should probably stop producing so much of it. Kind of like putting your foot on the gas and break at the same time.

To me this really made sense. I kept taking more thyroid, but it seemed the more I took, the more my body fought it, the worse my feet felt, and the more stressed I was. So I started taking HCL with each meal, which is a chloride. I blitzed it for a bit and got another blood test. My Co2 crashed from the low 30s into the low 20s. I was clearing C02. I started upping my dose of thyroid and it is really working! I am losing weight, better blood sugar control. My body is not fighting the higher metabolism.

I would say from this I was dealing with a bottleneck around my Co2 clearing ability (maybe lungs?) and my Kidney ability to balance the acid. HCL at meals seemed to rectify this, and allow for metabolism to work. If I stop taking it even for a day, my feet start to hurt again.

Is the HCl meant to react with bicarbonate to produce carbonic acid and NaCl? NaHCO 3 + HCl → H 2 CO 3 +NaCl

If that is the case, in what way is the bottleneck, if you will, being relieved such that your body is no longer fighting your use of thyroid, and allowing higher metabolism while at the same time relieving you of pain at your heels? It's very interesting it really got me thinking hard as well. Is it possible that your serum CO2 level (not carbonic acid, not bicarbonate) is low such that it's not allowing for much oxygen to be released to the tissues, and that the low oxygen supply is the limiting factor that keeps the thyroid from working fully? With restricted oxygen supply, the thyroid supplementation is pushing sugar to be burned incompletely, and lactic acid is being produced, and causing the pain to be manifested in your extremities, which happens to be your heel in this instance, as the extremities are more likely to suffer from oxygen deprivation? The increase in lactic acid would in turn lower your serum CO2 levels. But still, why would your serum CO2 level be low in the first place?

But I can relate to these bottlenecks. In trying to lower my blood pressure, I've found that drinking caffeine, or taking supplements that directly or indirectly boost metabolism, causes my blood pressure to go up. I reckon it had to do with their effect of increasing oxygen usage. Since my blood pressure has been high due to vessel constriction to produce ischemia in order to produce uric acid, the increased oxygen input forced my blood vessels to further constrict to maintain ischemic conditions, I would experience higher blood pressure as a result. So, while I resolve the cause of my need for high uric acid levels (lead toxicity - being resolved currently with magnesium and vitamin c supplementation over a period of 6 months at least), I have to make do with lower metabolism levels.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Is the HCl meant to react with bicarbonate to produce carbonic acid and NaCl? NaHCO 3 + HCl → H 2 CO 3 +NaCl

If that is the case, in what way is the bottleneck, if you will, being relieved such that your body is no longer fighting your use of thyroid, and allowing higher metabolism while at the same time relieving you of pain at your heels? It's very interesting it really got me thinking hard as well. Is it possible that your serum CO2 level (not carbonic acid, not bicarbonate) is low such that it's not allowing for much oxygen to be released to the tissues, and that the low oxygen supply is the limiting factor that keeps the thyroid from working fully? With restricted oxygen supply, the thyroid supplementation is pushing sugar to be burned incompletely, and lactic acid is being produced, and causing the pain to be manifested in your extremities, which happens to be your heel in this instance, as the extremities are more likely to suffer from oxygen deprivation? The increase in lactic acid would in turn lower your serum CO2 levels. But still, why would your serum CO2 level be low in the first place?

But I can relate to these bottlenecks. In trying to lower my blood pressure, I've found that drinking caffeine, or taking supplements that directly or indirectly boost metabolism, causes my blood pressure to go up. I reckon it had to do with their effect of increasing oxygen usage. Since my blood pressure has been high due to vessel constriction to produce ischemia in order to produce uric acid, the increased oxygen input forced my blood vessels to further constrict to maintain ischemic conditions, I would experience higher blood pressure as a result. So, while I resolve the cause of my need for high uric acid levels (lead toxicity - being resolved currently with magnesium and vitamin c supplementation over a period of 6 months at least), I have to make do with lower metabolism levels.
I wish I knew more about it. I am not sure exactly how it works, but at one point I had a better jist:

Metabolic Alkalosis - Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders - Merck Manuals Professional Edition

That is about metabolic alkalosis. There is also respiratory alkalosis, and the both for acidosis that I read as well. Chlorides were a major treatment.

The heel thing is really just a hunch of many coincidences and observations. Along with the meridians, I remember a doctor asking me one time in an appointment how my heels felt. I asked why and he said that usually numbness and nerve damage starts for diabetics in the heel. He has seen diabetics that had stepped on tacks in their heel and not even felt it. Something in my mind clicked with that, and then with others on this forum who had issues with heel pain. There is something there, and I have decided to associate it with kidney distress. It makes a certain type of sense. There are people on this forum who seem to try and start their metabolism over and over again, only to run up against an internal wall that says "nope." This was really the topic of conversation when Gbold was here. He said a lot of crazy stuff, but he also hit a few notes that really resonated with people, especially the ones who were not making progress ala Peat. Some went off into fasting wonderland, but I simply took the alkalosis observation and ran with that.

So anyways. I do not know how accurate my model is, but it seems to be working for right now. I think if you are listening to your body, and have symptoms that you can reliably induce and remove, you can come up with a working model that will help you get healthy.

sweetpeat

TSH

<

Free T3
Free T4

My TSH is no where and my free T3 and t4 levels are ridiculous.
Do you have any negative side effects that could be related to such high thyroid levels (insomnia, anxiety, excessive sweating)? I assume you would have mentioned it but thought I'd ask. My recent lab work showed free t3 at the top of the range and suppressed TSH, so I backed off a bit on my dosage. But I was having some trouble sleeping too.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Do you have any negative side effects that could be related to such high thyroid levels (insomnia, anxiety, excessive sweating)? I assume you would have mentioned it but thought I'd ask. My recent lab work showed free t3 at the top of the range and suppressed TSH, so I backed off a bit on my dosage. But I was having some trouble sleeping too.

I think in the last month I had one night where it took an extra hour to fall asleep, otherwise not much anxiety, heart palps, or trouble sleeping. Sometimes, I accidentally take more thyroid then the regular 6 drops of tyromix and the half grain in the morning of NDT. Usually that night I will feel kind of odd in the stomach, feel a strong pulse through my body, and have a bit of a headache. I might also toss and turn a bit that night, and wake a few times. Other then that though, if I stay at this dosage, none of those issues. It really feels like when I keep stress low, ie driving/working/eating too many grains, my body has an amazing appetite for thyroid hormone. As soon as I start to get too much of those stressful things, my body starts acting strangely, can get weird emotions, a touch of anxiety, etc.

haidut

Forum Supporter

H=

Lipid Panel

X-CLDL 146.6 Final

TSH

<

Free T3
Free T4

Wow, amazing! One question - by Hcl do you mean betaine Hcl? Btw, if you take regular thiamine, that also contributes Hcl to the total pool even though user @tyw does not think it is as effective as betaine Hcl.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Wow, amazing! One question - by Hcl do you mean betaine Hcl? Btw, if you take regular thiamine, that also contributes Hcl to the total pool even though user @tyw does not think it is as effective as betaine Hcl.
Yes Betaine HCL. I know it is a methyl donor, but I hope that its other benefits outweigh that. I do not know of another chloride that would work so well. Gbold recommended Potassium chloride, but it being radioactive puts me off of it. I do take a bit of thiamine a couple times per day.

sweetpeat

You have rocked my world this week. Lowering my thyroid dosage as I mentioned above led to increased hypo symptoms. I was assuming that since my thyroid levels are near top of the range, that they were getting too high and causing trouble sleeping. I forget sometimes that can also be a hypo sign. Going back up has returned me to where I was.

I'm going to have to re-think my approach to dosing. It never occurred to me that t3 and t4 labs aren't always good indicators to go by. Until this week, getting optimal lab levels has been my goal. Yet I still have unresolved hypo symptoms even with top of range levels. It would seem that typical thyroid labs may be useless for some people taking exogenous thyroid. I wonder which labs (if any) would be helpful to assertain when one has reached an optimal dose. I guess I feel a little uneasy not having something objective to go by. Maybe having other labs levels normalize? Like, high cholesterol becoming lower, low sex hormones becoming higher...You have any thoughts on that?

Amazoniac

Zeus said:
dramatic shrinkage of the thymus gland, which halves in size every 16 years from birth
Should we be worried about what can happen on your next birthday? Maybe we can serenade your thymus.
It's ok if you desert our bromance, I already accepted that it's semi-over from your part.

Now to the irrelevant part, do you have any recent observations on this that you would like to share?
EMF Story:

This last March, work really started to pick up. During the week, I had Sunday off and a slower Monday, but every other day I was on the road, working hard, and enduring a higher amount of stress. So it was not surprising when my sleep started to suffer. This usually happens when I work more, so it did not bother me too much. April rolled around and was even busier then March, so same story, but sleep became even worse. At the end of April I got into a pattern where I would sleep 7-8 hours one night, and then get maybe 4 hours the night after. The next day I was so tired, I would collapse that night and get 7-8 hours, rinse and repeat. During this time I also noticed that I was pushing my metabolism. I have a medley of supplements available, and I was taking extra MB, riboflavin, B1, estroban, coffee, etc almost impulsively. Basically I was always grabbing something, pushing my energy levels.

May started, and was not as busy as April. Things were slowing down and I was slated for a vacation on an Alaskan cruise at the end of the month. Oddly though, my sleep got even worse. Around 10pm I would become immediately awake. I would have energy rushes through my body, buzzing in my ears, restless leg, twitching muscles. I would usually fall asleep around 12am, only to wake at 3am with many of the same feelings. I would fall back asleep at 5am, and wake a couple hours later to start the day.

After the first week of May, I had a night where I barely slept at all. I laid awake until 4am when I finally fell asleep for a couple hours. I started to have sleepless nights followed by sleeping the next night for 10 hours, then another sleepless night.

Let me tell you, there is nothing like lying awake a whole night to force you to start looking at some of your life decisions. I got a lot of time to think, and I felt pretty bad about most things. I stopped taking most of my supplements. I was getting pretty desperate and feeling worse about myself every day. I also became a bit afraid of my bed. It sounds weird, but I was starting to have anxiety almost constantly at the thought of going to sleep. Was this going to be another sleepless night?

I didn’t quit all my supplements. I found I could not do without Niacinamide. It was the one light in the tunnel for helping me calm down. Calcium taken in the morning was also a help, not really in falling asleep but staying asleep through that 3am hour.

I am sure you probably know where this is going from the title of the story. At the end of May, I went on a cruise to Alaska. I slept great. It was such a fun time and the buffet had some Peaty things I could eat. So it was awesome. The night I came back from a full day of travel, I did not sleep a wink. As I lay there, staring at my ceiling, unable to stay still, constantly moving my legs, a beautiful thought popped into my head.

A neighbor of mine back in March had said to me “you got a new meter!” as I was walking by...I did not think anything of it at the time. But that sleepless night, I remembered that she had said that, so I got up and got a flashlight. I went out back behind my apartment, and I found a bay of 11 brand new smart meters installed about 30 feet from where I was sleeping.

Connections started rapidly coming together in my head. Why didn’t I notice better sleep when I turned my Wifi off anymore? I had started doing that last year and it made a difference in my sleep quality, but recently it did not seem to matter. Why do I feel like compulsively making ‘to do lists,’ impulsively taking supplements, and unable to sit still for any amount of time? Why can’t I sit in front of my computer for longer than an hour before feeling sick? Why does vitamin K make me sleep wonderfully (lowering calcium in the blood), but I wake up dizzy and groggy?

I called my mom around 2:45am and said “I think there is something wrong with my apartment, can I sleep at your place?” I went to her house, relaxed and fell asleep quickly. The next day I started doing research, and this is what I have found:

•EMFs from Wifi, phones, ipads, and smart meters affect calcium channels specifically. It is complicated, but in simplistic terms, they cause stress in a cell which then releases calcium from its mitochondria into your blood stream to stimulate your metabolism in response to stress. Basically, when I went to sleep at night, the EMFs would stimulate my metabolism by releasing calcium into my blood stream. You can read more about it here:

[WIKI] Voltage Gate Calcium Channels (VGCC) • /r/Electromagnetics

Also, any search for EMF and haidut’s name will bring up studies that detail EMF and their actions. Basically, Niacinamide directly helped my metabolism and kept me resilient to the metabolism lowering effects of EMF. Calcium stimulated my metabolism, and caused my cells to release less calcium into my blood stream. Both of these supplements, while helpful, were not able to completely get rid of the effects of EMF. I consider Niacinamide a crucial supplement to be taking if you want to live in the modern world.

•I bought a Cornet electrosmog meter. This meter has dual function and can detect both radio frequencies given off by wifi and smart meters (100mhz -8ghz) as well as low frequency magnetic fields from power lines and appliances (50hz-10khz). I bought from this website for around $140, and they have great service if you are interested (no affiliation):

Stop Smart Meters! Online Store | Stop Smart Meters!

I watched this youtube video on how to use it:

•I measured everything. I found that my apartment has basically turned into a cell phone tower. Luckily I found a spot to sleep that is relatively lower than the hottest parts of my place, but I need to move. I have attached pictures showing the reading from where I used to sleep, and the other room which I sleep in now. I also noticed patterns in the strength of the EMFs in my apartment. 10am and 3am, for whatever reason, were much much higher in readings then normal. Go figure

Old Room: View attachment 3169

New Room: View attachment 3170

•The recommended levels of safe EMFs from Wifi are .01 mw/m2 for sleeping and .1 mw/m2 for day time/working. Through testing, I have noticed that I start to feel the symptoms I described around .12 (can’t relax, fidgety, compulsive, etc). I think everyone is different in their tolerance. Obviously before the smart meters were installed, I was okay enough to sleep with Wifi and my ipad etc. My mom’s house, which I measured and found very low in radio frequencies, has a smart meter installed, and I do not have a problem there. I think 11 of them, so close to where I sleep, is too many for my body to deal with, but I have read about people reacting to much lower levels.

In fact I read a lot of stories of people going through hell, getting tests done, visiting multiple doctors and neurologist to try and find out what was causing these same symptoms I was experiencing. I felt sad reading their accounts of mysterious insanity. I even feel a little crazy myself when I tell someone about it.

In conclusion, this really ****88 with me, I have to move, and it is a giant hassle. But God am I happy I figured this out. For a while there, I did not think I was going to make it. I thought I would not sleep, they would check me into a mental institute, drug me up, and that would be it for me. I am happy to report that although my place is still pretty messed up, I am now sleeping through most of the night by avoiding staying long in certain rooms and places. I have to kind of sleep in a corner, but whatever at least I am sleeping.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

You have rocked my world this week. Lowering my thyroid dosage as I mentioned above led to increased hypo symptoms. I was assuming that since my thyroid levels are near top of the range, that they were getting too high and causing trouble sleeping. I forget sometimes that can also be a hypo sign. Going back up has returned me to where I was.

I'm going to have to re-think my approach to dosing. It never occurred to me that t3 and t4 labs aren't always good indicators to go by. Until this week, getting optimal lab levels has been my goal. Yet I still have unresolved hypo symptoms even with top of range levels. It would seem that typical thyroid labs may be useless for some people taking exogenous thyroid. I wonder which labs (if any) would be helpful to assertain when one has reached an optimal dose. I guess I feel a little uneasy not having something objective to go by. Maybe having other labs levels normalize? Like, high cholesterol becoming lower, low sex hormones becoming higher...You have any thoughts on that?
That is awesome news!

You nailed it in your post, but to expand on one part...you can actually manipulate your Free T3 levels on your thyroid panel by just not taking thyroid the day you are tested...indicating at least to me that much of what is on the blood test is good for short term analysis, but not the whole picture. Before 1950, they went on appearance of hypo symptoms because they did not have the testing, and they got up to hundreds of mcgs of t3 a day. Something to think about.

Cholesterol is another good marker yes...not sure about other hormones, although I am betting lower T would come up. My A1c went down, which is a blood sugar blood test...thyroid is cruicial in so many body processes, I am guessing you could use most things. Maybe just a snapshot of the overall picture?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Should we be worried about what can happen on your next birthday? Maybe we can serenade your thymus.
It's ok if you desert our bromance, I already accepted that it's semi-over from your part.

Now to the irrelevant part, do you have any recent observations on this that you would like to share?

I got out of that hell hole apartment and into a neighborhood where microwave towers are far far away. If you are looking for similar, try to find places where there are many old people and things have not changed in awhile...or wealthy...

I also put a shield around my smart meter, and with that I am pretty good. As I take more thyroid, I am less susceptible to EMF. I am guessing EMF sensitivity is just being hypo along with calcium deregulation.

Was there something you were wondering specifically? We may go our separate ways but we will always have Cabo...

L

lollipop

As I take more thyroid, I am less susceptible to EMF. I am guessing EMF sensitivity is just being hypo along with calcium deregulation.
I think this observation is bang on. Sensitivity seems to correlate with overall metabolic health. My “unscientific” observation.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

I think this observation is bang on. Sensitivity seems to correlate with overall metabolic health. My “unscientific” observation.
yup mine too...Sometimes now days, I will be sitting there and my GF will be on her phone and I won't even notice...where as before I would immediately start to sneeze and break out in a sweat.

L

lollipop

yup mine too...Sometimes now days, I will be sitting there and my GF will be on her phone and I won't even notice...where as before I would immediately start to sneeze and break out in a sweat.
Very cool! Good for you :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom