Refeeding Log - Inspired by Tara

Diddleum

This log has been inspired by member tara, I Cant tag her unfortunately.

Not been getting anywhere with my health. I want to make a concerted effort to eat more, and track closely whats going on and to help me notfail at the first hurdle.

Im 39, 81kg, atheletic body. I feel like a old man, no energy, no libido, ED, brain fog, depression, anxiety. I have had these symptoms all my life. Ive tried every supplement imaginable and followed RP diet but not real progress. Despite maintaining a good BMI and muscular looking physique I have probably averaged around 1000 -1500 calories a day my whole life. Some days ive fasted, some days ive eaten 5000.

Had some success recently with AI drugs, but I had to take more and more to get the same effect. My body just created more and more aromtase it seems. Maybe it just wants me to be sleepy and inactive as I dont give it enough fuel.

My temps are quite good usually, and heart rate good. So I dont think im massively starving.

My penis and balls are all shrunken hanging tight. When I take a Alpha blocker (a2 blocker that blocks adrenaline receptor),they hang big and loose. Makes me think im under the influence of adrenaline as well as estrogen. My cortisol blood tests have always been high. All this tells me ive under eaten, have high adrenaline, cortisol and estrogen.

The thing is my whole life ive been stuck in this otherexic undereating loop, whenever I eat I feel worse so I avoid eating. The stress hormones feel better than crashed stress hormones. Ive never stuck with refeeding long enough to see whats on the other side.

I hope I stick to this, I cant care a less if I get fat I just want to feel better.

Im never hungry ever really. fasting for two days might give me the odd hunger pang but they go as soon as they come.

OP
D

Diddleum

Day 1

Having read Tara's post a few years ago about feeding I am going to start on 3000 calories a day and see where it gets me.

Just recently I been starving myself just having abit of protein as I got some stupid thing in my head that was the thing to do.

I eat a massive bowl of spaghtetti and butter late afternoon and it didnt make me feel too bad really.

In the evening I drank some double cream and have been drinking orange juice. I then started eaiting a box of chocalate brownies. It feels like its just sat in my stomach, my stomach is silent I feel tired and sleepy and heavy and dont want to do anything. Usually im asleep by now but its 1am and I cant go to sleep. Tired but wired.

Not counted calories today as I started this half way through. I must of got to over 2k though, so a good start. I will get a calorie tracker setup on my phone tomorrow so I can track better.

OP
D

Diddleum

Day 2
36.4C 84BPM 84kg
05:30 - Woke feeling tired achy low as normal. Decent erection. Heart is pounding, limbs feel full heavy and achy. Stomach feels full still, slight acid reflux, no appetite. Gonna finish the brownies and glass of OJ by my bed and try and get more sleep.

06:30 - Napped and woke a bit warmer 36.6. Took some photos to see any difference in my body asI eat. I weigh 84kg on my cheap home scales which is pretty much the heaviest ive ever weighed in recent years at least. Think I got to 86kg when I was bodybuilding. Havent really trained in years, but I will start some pretty basic weight training and walking today. I dont really expect any difference n body, I alwaysloo like this, might gain a bit of water weight but I don't think ive ever carried fat. I guess that should be what my aim is, that would be a sign im eating enough I guess. Relative to my peers at same age they are all fat flabby and older looking but generally happier and healthier.

Feel full and burping some slight acid reflux, but am hearing the odd digestive noise so I guess its not completely dead.

So far today I had 430cal in brownies plus 250cal in orange juice = 680 calories. Guess thats pretty good going considering its only 7am.

Feel heavy sleepy no motivation.

08:30 - Got a need to pass stool, temp up to 36.8c. Still feel my stomach is full, acid taste in my mouth. Tired, heavy lazy feeling.

Attachments

• 1E083301-1B0D-410D-9775-1557F108BD15.jpeg
    1E083301-1B0D-410D-9775-1557F108BD15.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 7D736FB9-3587-4AD2-A2C9-BD5A6C5031B6.jpeg
    7D736FB9-3587-4AD2-A2C9-BD5A6C5031B6.jpeg
    390.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
OP
D

Diddleum

Day 3
Eat over 3k calories yesterday abs it was quite easy tbh. Had a nice day and evening with gf.

woke in a good mood this morning and had an ok day. Had a heavy fried lunch and sent me to sleep which wasn’t very pleasant. To much fat at once abs plenty of pufa.

well over 3k calories though. So pleased.

mood and anxiety is ok. Just little energy and motivation no drive no libido.

Interesting, I'm on a similar journey of upping my calories. I'm curious are you supplementing alongside the increase in nutrition?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals