Supplementing Testosterone/TRT

cyclops

If a man wanted to take Testosterone, mainly for the muscle and mental benefits, what do you think a good dose would be? And what would the consequences be?

I heard a world renowned weightlifter say that if you are planning on taking Testosterone, you should just take it for life because you will NOT like coming off it. But he did not make any recommendation on amounts or any type of protocol. If someone was interested in doing this what should they know?

LukeL

You said “Rat” so I assumed you took it. Now I realize you meant to type, “Ray”

ddjd

You said “Rat” so I assumed you took it. Now I realize you meant to type, “Ray”
haha sorry. i wrote it wrong. ive ordered some testosterone base from china. if it ever arrives (quite possibly got scammed haha) then ill update you on it

boxers

I take about 15mg test a day with a 5/16" 29g sub Q.... no need to estrogen blocker and keeps my testosterone right at top range...

Risingfire

I have been taking arimidex but I dislike it. My estogen never gets too out of control without intervention. Key is frequent injections and small amounts
Are you injecting everyday?

I started taking an oral- testosterone undecanoate(andriol). I haven't experienced any symptoms of suppression. That doesn't mean estrogen isn't increasing

boxers

Yes everyday I tried larger doses at 2-3x a week but required an estrogen blocker.

stsfut

Are you injecting everyday?

I started taking an oral- testosterone undecanoate(andriol). I haven't experienced any symptoms of suppression. That doesn't mean estrogen isn't increasing
Yeah I inject 28mg cypionate daily

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals