Suppression from testosterone

OP
T

tommyg130

Neurosteroids, DHEA and pregnenolone are not fully dependant on LH to be made, and a good quantity are made by the adrenal and surrenal glands.
So if they tank on trt it means you have an adrenal issue maybe ? How to fix hmmm?

OP
T

tommyg130

I think twice daily for stable levels, every 12 hours.
Yeah that’s the typical protocol I believe. I wonder if the cream is less bioavailable at all? Say 100mg injections did the job , would 100mg cream also do the job? Or would You have to up it

Matestube

Yeah that’s the typical protocol I believe. I wonder if the cream is less bioavailable at all? Say 100mg injections did the job , would 100mg cream also do the job? Or would You have to up it

Regular creams have around 30% absorption.
DMSO 80%-100%.

OP
T

tommyg130

Regular creams have around 30% absorption.
DMSO 80%-100%.
Damn. That hurts . Even something like this with ethyl Di Glycol doesn’t take it above 30%? DMSO is that superior ?

Attachments

• 24205097-21D8-4666-BF2E-8818B03496B4.jpeg
    24205097-21D8-4666-BF2E-8818B03496B4.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 10
P

Peatness

I came across this quote from this article - TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY : A Clinical Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment (Edition 1)

Remember nothing is free. When we replenish levels of testosterone we do at the risk of precipitating a negative feedback loop that causes a decrease in the migration of cholesterol into the inner membranes of mitochondria where it is converted to pregnenolone. This appears to be set in motion by the level of lutenizing hormone(LH) which is down-regulated by supplementation with testosterone. Therefore, it is imperative to supplement with all the neuroactive steroids diminished by treatment with testosterone or estrogens for that matter. Otherwise, you diminish the magnitude and speed of a healthy response by the patient; testosterone decreases endogenous pregnenolone and DHEA pathways causing a transient increase in cholesterol.

Attachments

• TBI_Book_Chapt1_M_Gordon.pdf
    886.7 KB · Views: 4
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals