Suppression from testosterone

tommyg130

What amount of test causes suppression? I understand ppl say once you inject anything you suppress yourself ? Maybe? But I’m not sure to any notable effect .

I have a client who took 1 injection of 80mg Test planning to do a cycle of Testosterone. And now he got cold feet.

Will that really do anything to effect his levels of Test or LH? I doubt it. He’s wondering if any pct protocol would need to be in place.

Matestube

For what it's worth, I've said it at least 20 times on this forum, but I'll repeat it : 2 years straight on between 100mg/day and 200mg/day of testosterone base have not shut me down at all, as assessed by bloodwork, testicular size and ejaculatory volume.

OP
T

tommyg130

For what it's worth, I've said it at least 20 times on this forum, but I'll repeat it : 2 years straight on between 100mg/day and 200mg/day of testosterone base have not shut me down at all, as assessed by bloodwork, testicular size and ejaculatory volume.
That’s insane? How is that possible ? To not be shut down at least blood work wise ? On 100mg my LH wasn’t readable ? What is your LH and fsh on 200mg a week? How does one achieve no shut down ?

OP
T

tommyg130

Does the fact that you use test base on your scrotum and not injections make the difference? And do you do anything to keep dhea preg progesterone up? I’m assuming you’re fertile bc you said no shut down?

Matestube

That’s insane? How is that possible ? To not be shut down at least blood work wise ? On 100mg my LH wasn’t readable ? What is your LH and fsh on 200mg a week? How does one achieve no shut down ?

I couldn't care less about LH measurements, they are meaningless.
All I care is after two weeks of discontinuing my protocole cold turkey, my T numbers were exactly where they were before starting.

OP
T

tommyg130

I don't take DHEA, preg or HCG, they all make feel worse than when not taking them.
Wow, soaking in all of what you’re saying. That’s interesting. How your balls don’t shrink even a little. I actually tend to agree also about LH not rly being important.

Have you had a kid on Testosterone? Do you believe your fertile ? In my experience and beliefs if you’re on just T you can make babies most of the time. If your neurosteroids levels do tank from trt do you think you should supp them? Are yours low and you don’t care and feel fine?

I couldn't care less about LH measurements, they are meaningless.
All I care is after two weeks of discontinuing my protocole cold turkey, my T numbers were exactly where they were before starting.
If they tank your LH it still matters unless you're supplementing with all the neurosteroids

Mine gets shut down pretty immediately (I think Ray or Georgi mentioned that even small doses it shuts you down)

I think I had 2 weeks @ 200 mg back then stopped when I started several years ago and after that my T came back at like 165...

OP
T

tommyg130

Mine gets shut down pretty immediately (I think Ray or Georgi mentioned that even small doses it shuts you down)

I think I had 2 weeks @ 200 mg back then stopped when I started several years ago and after that my T came back at like 165...
Did you have a baseline before the 200mg are you on trt now?

Did you have a baseline before the 200mg are you on trt now?
My baseline was shitty like 280 ng/dl hence why I hopped on

I got off for a year or two and then got my LH tested it came back fine, free T was normal as well but total was shitty, at 250ish

I posted my recent labwork, I started back up at 100 mg /dl and my LH tanked after a few months (it is inevitable). I don't get how that's not considered suppressed

Also, my nuts have barely shrank the degree of shrinkage I think is variable.

OP
T

tommyg130

My baseline was shitty like 280 ng/dl hence why I hopped on

I got off for a year or two and then got my LH tested it came back fine, free T was normal as well but total was shitty, at 250ish

I posted my recent labwork, I started back up at 100 mg /dl and my LH tanked after a few months (it is inevitable). I don't get how that's not considered suppressed

Also, my nuts have barely shrank the degree of shrinkage I think is variable.
Got it , will check it out. Do you take anything on top of the 100mg .. you directly supp the neurosteroids bc yours drop while on trt? How do you feel at 100mg currently ?

dallascat

This is interesting! How are you making the testosterone or what is the protocol? Thanks!

shine

Does the fact that you use test base on your scrotum and not injections make the difference?
I think the longer the ester the more shut down you get. Also, the longer the ester the more muscle you build.

Matestube

I think the longer the ester the more shut down you get. Also, the longer the ester the more muscle you build.

Yep, true.
I still can't get test prop to work for me transdermally.
Just received my benzyl benzoate, will try adding it to my DMSO and test prop.

OP
T

tommyg130

Test cream has a very short half life like you know. Does it need to be applied more then once daily?

OP
T

tommyg130

Test cream has a very short half life like you know. Does it need to be applied more then once daily ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals