Self-recovered From Low Testosterone

tara

The whole thing read like a pre-written advertisement to me. Oh, well...
I just thinking about what/who he thought was authoritarian. I agree that does not indicate having read much of Peat. And I agree it reads like a (fairly empty) advertisement.

OP
J

jaywills

I can imagine a good coach could sometimes be helpful.
Maybe you haven't got around to reading Peat on these subjects yet?
I'm not going to lie and claim I understand Peats work, nor have read and listened to his entire writings. This is the likely reason behind my positive experience on the programme, being told in a way that in understand and could implement.

Sounds like a promotional add with zero facts. Please expand.
Absolutely fair point and can understand that it did. But I am not ashamed of promoting somebody who has solved my deepest of health issues and don't believe there is anything wrong with that. I am however going to reword my post following your comments. The message being received is really not how I intended.

A less authoritarian and regimented approach? This person doesn't know anything about Peat.
this point was actually in reference to the often authoritarian interpretation of Peats work. 'Milk, OJ, White sugar Diet' - how many times have you seen this recommended on this forum alone? .... Peat even states it himself, there is no Peat diet, he was completely unaware of the forum etc. Like Peat, the programme offers an escape to that.

DaveFoster

'Milk, OJ, White sugar Diet' - how many times have you seen this recommended on this forum alone?
*coughcough*TheBestDiet*coughcough*

tara

'Milk, OJ, White sugar Diet' - how many times have you seen this recommended on this forum alone?
Um, can't remember such restrictive recommendations being recommended very often. Maybe you stumbled on one or two such posts.

superhuman

genetic hormonal potential. To do this he covers the key areas: nutrition, training, supplements, and lifestyle. He offers a variety of services from customized meal plans to weight-training programme suggestions. He really understood the need to find the root cause of the issue and resolve from there upward, and tailors his recommendations following on from free consultations.

He is very much in line with Peat's principles, which is how I found this community from his suggestion, but deviates to offer a less authoritarian and regimented approach.

Well i guess RP and haidut has talked a decent amount in regards to genetic/dna and its limitations. Genetic Hormonal potential? that is something he has come up with himself or? but i can never imagine there is good research supporting that idea.
When you say "he deviates to offer a less authoritarian and regimented approach" that just means you and him does not have a CLUE what RP is all about. This leaves me with you are just a seller of his products and service or placebo played a huge role in your recovery which is all good

T

tobieagle

I mean, everybody has to somehow make a living in this ****88 up world.
But come on, this is pathetic.

The Androgen Coach :D:D

Why can't people just be honest?
Introduce yourself, say you offer personal coaching and tell people how much you charge an hour. I hate this indirect bullshiting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals