Sugar And Creativity

Curt :-)

I just thought I'd share my experience as the subject of creativity has came up a bit in recent times.

I'm an artist and I've been absolutely fascinated how much much Peating has changed me mentally/emotionally in the 9 or so months that I have been doing it. I get a subtle but nice dopamine boost from B6, and a couple of other things things have worked ok, but I must say; sugar is the most effective thing I have found for creativity and motivation.
The trick for me is having MORE than just what is needed to maintain blood sugar. I find that creativity and motivation go in tandem with each other. I think it poses a bit of a "chicken before the egg" question as to whether the motivation pushes creativity, or the other way around. Either way, its interesting.

Somewhat unrelated, another thing that's been interesting lately; I've lost interest in exercise. I've been a gym junkie since I was 16 or so, but lately it just seems pointless, menial. I will still train just to maintain muscle mass, but I have zero desire to do so. I'd rather listen to music, read, talk to friends on the phone, skate.

superhuman

Cool. How much b6 are we talking about and what form?
Im working on getting back creativity,motivation,passion etc myself

That's crazy it completely killed inspiration for me. Of course our music isn't too Peatish though.

4peatssake

Such_Saturation said:
Of course our music isn't too Peatish though.
I think it depends what you listen to. ;)

pboy

the idea that we only use 10% of our brain is in fact false...what was proven was that because the brain is so energy intensive, it keeps all functions on low mode just to stay alive but only uses about 10% on average at full capacity, the portions being used constantly changing to suit mood or state of life. Basically the more abundance of energy we have, the more % of our brain can remain fully awake during life in general (both day and night). Its like something I think I posted before, and many others have alluded to, is that even being social requires a certain level of sugar/energy abundance, being a kind person who smiles even more, being someone who donates energy to and elevates a situation or other people moods requires an even higher level of abundance, and the higher you get in abundance
the more expansive, creative, and inspired your mind can become...but it fluctuates even with a slight blood sugar/glycogen lowering. So the key is to figure out how to have a high metabolism and an abundance of energy for as most of the day as possible without letting it dip into 'just okay' mode. Youll be a better person, youll smile more, and other people will like being around you and your energy more

Gl;itch.e

pboy said:
the idea that we only use 10% of our brain is in fact false...what was proven was that because the brain is so energy intensive, it keeps all functions on low mode just to stay alive but only uses about 10% on average at full capacity, the portions being used constantly changing to suit mood or state of life. Basically the more abundance of energy we have, the more % of our brain can remain fully awake during life in general (both day and night). Its like something I think I posted before, and many others have alluded to, is that even being social requires a certain level of sugar/energy abundance, being a kind person who smiles even more, being someone who donates energy to and elevates a situation or other people moods requires an even higher level of abundance, and the higher you get in abundance
the more expansive, creative, and inspired your mind can become...but it fluctuates even with a slight blood sugar/glycogen lowering. So the key is to figure out how to have a high metabolism and an abundance of energy for as most of the day as possible without letting it dip into 'just okay' mode. Youll be a better person, youll smile more, and other people will like being around you and your energy more
I can agree with that. Lately I've noticed that I enjoy myself more in social situations. Find that I have more to say and am a damn sight more witty, relaxed and open than I was when I was dieting or low carbing.

I'm the ******* president when I take my pregnenolone :mrgreen:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals