What Hormones Are Responsible For Nostalgia, Creativity, Loving Feelings, And Wonder?

smith

Not everything is about hormones..

Some parasitic and viral infections are known to cause dullness (on Longecity), because the body has to deal with some foreign invader now. Wonder, nostalgia and nebulous emotions in general are not part of the take-only-what-is-necessary in biological wartime.
WAGA.png
(Yoked to Earth: A Treatise on Corpse-Demons and Bigu - Delaware Tea Society)

no dopamine is reward and rewards are emotion. read up on LDOPA the medication they give people with parkinson one of the side effects is creativity. people become writers painters and others things when on LDopa
Right I was thinking of GABA, actually

Last edited:
If someone is suffering poor health like infections or starvation, pain problems, the creative spark seems to eventually dwindle. There’s only so much a body can take in stresses. After starting really healing after orthorexia desperation experiments of carnivore and fasting and other forms of self abuse prior to those to cope with how I felt (like heroin, as someone mentioned), I found hints of that seemingly lost wonder and creative drive again. Instead of relying on marijuana, opiates, unstable life situation and constant background sadness, I find a base of good health can also give creative drive. Nostalgia is mostly useless outside of the moment.

lampofred

I think it's estrogen actually... Serotonin makes you lifeless, estrogen increases both ups and downs, progesterone leads to contentment. Serotonin and progesterone (GABA) look pretty similar from the outside, but progesterone, which can look boring on the outside, is happy on the inside, whereas serotonin is lifeless both inside and outside.

T

TheBeard

If someone is suffering poor health like infections or starvation, pain problems, the creative spark seems to eventually dwindle. There’s only so much a body can take in stresses. After starting really healing after orthorexia desperation experiments of carnivore and fasting and other forms of self abuse prior to those to cope with how I felt (like heroin, as someone mentioned), I found hints of that seemingly lost wonder and creative drive again. Instead of relying on marijuana, opiates, unstable life situation and constant background sadness, I find a base of good health can also give creative drive. Nostalgia is mostly useless outside of the moment.

Care to enlighten us on what those "hints" are?
We can always learn from newcomers bringing a fresh angle

Care to enlighten us on what those "hints" are?
We can always learn from newcomers bringing a fresh angle

The synonym for “hints” in that context would be “traces” or “remnants” but the latter implies what’s leftover after something being gone for good, which i don’t really believe. If you’re asking what methods I mean to finding better health, it was dropping orthorexia and focussing on the basics of what Peat’s writings referred me to, energy production and metabolic health. I don’t have any specifics because everything depends on what someone responds to.

Maybe judging from your posts about raw meat you are in mode of thinking there is one way to health. I think the basic gestalt of metabolic health from Peat prism is not focussed on specific dietary guidelines overwhelmingly aside from something like avoid PUFA and get adequate calcium and other nutrients. I think the other approach, classifying certain foods as good or bad taken to an extreme only contributed to neuroticisms which stand in the way of good health. Aajonus seemed like a nice man but I am suspicious of him, and S3vrige is a cult leader. Telling people on this forum cooked foods and plants are poison is wrong to do. It influences desperate people into orthorexic viewpoints. It’s simply untrue, anyways.

T

TheBeard

The synonym for “hints” in that context would be “traces” or “remnants” but the latter implies what’s leftover after something being gone for good, which i don’t really believe. If you’re asking what methods I mean to finding better health, it was dropping orthorexia and focussing on the basics of what Peat’s writings referred me to, energy production and metabolic health. I don’t have any specifics because everything depends on what someone responds to.

Maybe judging from your posts about raw meat you are in mode of thinking there is one way to health. I think the basic gestalt of metabolic health from Peat prism is not focussed on specific dietary guidelines overwhelmingly aside from something like avoid PUFA and get adequate calcium and other nutrients. I think the other approach, classifying certain foods as good or bad taken to an extreme only contributed to neuroticisms which stand in the way of good health. Aajonus seemed like a nice man but I am suspicious of him, and S3vrige is a cult leader. Telling people on this forum cooked foods and plants are poison is wrong to do. It influences desperate people into orthorexic viewpoints. It’s simply untrue, anyways.

Avoiding PUFA and focusing on calcium?

That's what I'm doing too with raw meat and raw milk only thanks to Aajonus.

There is definitely not one way to health, the goal is to find your way

Avoiding PUFA and focusing on calcium?

That's what I'm doing too with raw meat and raw milk only thanks to Aajonus.

There is definitely not one way to health, the goal is to find your way

Yet you make absolute statements with no science behind it. Peat can call PUFA poison because he backs it up. Where is your thesis on cooked foods being poison? You have none and then pull the same move every time challenged on any subject to avoid deeper debate.

I see you abandoned your high dose test cycle after refusing to acknowledge when I mentioned how such high doses are problematic. Now you’re saying raw meat is safe and bacteria’s are good and cooked foods are poison.

If you don’t want to be challenged on it just make a disclaimer. Saves you coming up with an excuse about how it’s the other person’s issue. You said same thing to Jin after they asked you for evidence of your claims on esters.

T

TheBeard

I see you abandoned your high dose test cycle after refusing to acknowledge when I mentioned how such high doses are problematic.

You must also have read why I "abandoned" test as you seem to read me very carefully.
You didn't miss that part, did you :)

You must also have read why I "abandoned" test as you seem to read me very carefully.
You didn't miss that part, did you :)

Because you eat raw meat and now make statements that it’s safe and healthy. What an attitude to post stupid things then use the cop out telling me to relax and not take it personally when your attitude is so dumb. It’s offensive to my good senses and others who may not have awareness to realize you aren’t giving good information. Telling people bacteria on raw meat cant be dangerous is just stupid. Watching some s3vrige clips and reading some excerpts from aajonus vonderplanitz doesn’t make you an expert. You had no good knowledge on testosterone and you don’t on diet, at least not pertaining to these issues. Normalization of risky drug/diet behaviour with a whatever attitude to criticism of it is what you are doing.

T

TheBeard

Yet you make absolute statements with no science behind it. Peat can call PUFA poison because he backs it up. Where is your thesis on cooked foods being poison? You have none and then pull the same move every time challenged on any subject to avoid deeper debate.

I see you abandoned your high dose test cycle after refusing to acknowledge when I mentioned how such high doses are problematic. Now you’re saying raw meat is safe and bacteria’s are good and cooked foods are poison.

If you don’t want to be challenged on it just make a disclaimer. Saves you coming up with an excuse about how it’s the other person’s issue. You said same thing to Jin after they asked you for evidence of your claims on esters.
Because you eat raw meat and now make statements that it’s safe and healthy. What an attitude to post stupid things then use the cop out telling me to relax and not take it personally when your attitude is so dumb. It’s offensive to my good senses and others who may not have awareness to realize you aren’t giving good information. Telling people bacteria on raw meat cant be dangerous is just stupid. Watching some s3vrige clips and reading some excerpts from aajonus vonderplanitz doesn’t make you an expert. You had no good knowledge on testosterone and you don’t on diet, at least not pertaining to these issues. Normalization of risky drug/diet behaviour with a whatever attitude to criticism of it is what you are doing.

No, that was not because of the diet.

It's because I'm experimenting with pregnenolone and dhea, so I need to isolate parameters to prevent confounding factors.

I'm doing these experiments and sharing them in the hope it will benefit the community, just like I did with the testosterone experiment.

Some people are curious.

No, that was not because of the diet.

It's because I'm experimenting with pregnenolone and dhea, so I need to isolate parameters to prevent confounding factors.

I'm doing these experiments and sharing them in the hope it will benefit the community, just like I did with the testosterone experiment.

Some people are curious.

Thank you for responding courteously. I responded via PM explaining my negative attitude lately.

Mr Joe

Very interesting thread ! I'm looking for answers as well. I have a sense of happiness mixed with nostalgia when I hear some childhood songs. Don't know if it is caused by serotonin or dopamine ? Maybe @haidut could enlighten us about that ?

youngsinatra

Histamine and Estrogen in my experience.
Crash those and you‘ll lack emotionality.

peateats1

Peat said pregnenolone is what helps to drive creativity. As another user mentioned, children are quite creative and imaginative, and they have high levels of pregnenolone and thyroid along with low levels of stress.

Mr Joe

Histamine and Estrogen in my experience.
Crash those and you‘ll lack emotionality.
Why ? Reducing Estrogen and Histamine has been shown to increase dopamine and facilitate the dopamine way right ? Otherwise people with high serotonin/estrogen would enjoy music. But we know that high serotonin/depressed people have hard time enjoying things, sometimes no desire for sex, music or any game.

youngsinatra

Why ? Reducing Estrogen and Histamine has been shown to increase dopamine and facilitate the dopamine way right ? Otherwise people with high serotonin/estrogen would enjoy music. But we know that high serotonin/depressed people have hard time enjoying things, sometimes no desire for sex, music or any game.
There‘s an interconnection between histamine and estrogen. Histamine opposes adrenaline (epinephrine), which is very well-known in scientific papers. There is also some data that suggests that agonism of histamine (I think H3) opposes serotonin as well.

So you end up with lower adrenaline (less stress), lower serotonin (less inhibition/greater sensitivity) and higher estrogen (higher emotionality)

With low E I feel pretty dead emotion-wise and also libido drops at certain point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals