Sudden and unexpected death in unvaccinated?

StrongMom

Has anyone observed this? I know some who died suddenly and unexpectedly in her sleep. She was healthy, in her 50s, and all against the covid vaccine. Her husband was vaccinated, though.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Has anyone observed this? I know some who died suddenly and unexpectedly in her sleep. She was healthy, in her 50s, and all against the covid vaccine. Her husband was vaccinated, though.
No but I felt like I was going to die for a little while after my husband was vaccinated.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I am sorry Blossom. That's what I was thinking of. I hope you feel better now.
Thanks, yes I do. Hearing stories like the one you mentioned is heartbreaking yet not surprising.

Osukhan

My Brother in Law had a stroke in 2019 before all the vaccines and before covid, he was young maybe 40. I wouldnt say he was the healthiest person but def not obese, didnt smoke, just your everyday kind of guy. Obvi before I went down the health rabbit hole, but my biggest take away was the importance of a CAC scan, to determine plaque accumulation in the heart. With all the poisons in our enviroment i just feel its an important test just to get a baseline. Late Thirties early forties i think is the right time to get a baseline and then try some diet interventions... just my two cents

StephanF

Forum Supporter
My Brother in Law had a stroke in 2019 before all the vaccines and before covid, he was young maybe 40.
I posted this many times here on this forum, you can search for my earlier posts. Cardiovascular disease is related to a weak Zeta Potential of the blood. It controls colloidal stability, it charges up the blood particles and increases the electrostatic repulsion between blood particles. Electrolytes such as potassium citrate or pyrophosphate strengthen the Zeta Potential. Small amount of aluminum salts destroy the Zeta Potential.

Then if bacteria can renter the blood stream, due to an infected tooth, for example, then these bacteria can settle on the inner lining of the blood vessels and form biofilms. This then can lead to inflammation and build up of plaque leading to heart disease.

If the Zeta Potential is strong, then the increased electrostatic repulsion will prevent the bacteria to attach themselves to the arterial walls. And existing biofilms can be dissolved.

By taking Zeta Aid (zetaaid.com) I keep my blood’s Zeta Potential strong. I also take chlorine dioxide, it can penetrate bacterial biofilms and kill the bacteria.

If you have high blood pressure, have your teeth checked and take Zeta Aid. And also take some chlorine dioxide.

Peater

I posted this many times here on this forum, you can search for my earlier posts. Cardiovascular disease is related to a weak Zeta Potential of the blood. It controls colloidal stability, it charges up the blood particles and increases the electrostatic repulsion between blood particles. Electrolytes such as potassium citrate or pyrophosphate strengthen the Zeta Potential. Small amount of aluminum salts destroy the Zeta Potential.

Then if bacteria can renter the blood stream, due to an infected tooth, for example, then these bacteria can settle on the inner lining of the blood vessels and form biofilms. This then can lead to inflammation and build up of plaque leading to heart disease.

If the Zeta Potential is strong, then the increased electrostatic repulsion will prevent the bacteria to attach themselves to the arterial walls. And existing biofilms can be dissolved.

By taking Zeta Aid (zetaaid.com) I keep my blood’s Zeta Potential strong. I also take chlorine dioxide, it can penetrate bacterial biofilms and kill the bacteria.

If you have high blood pressure, have your teeth checked and take Zeta Aid. And also take some chlorine dioxide.

Interesting. The book Every Vaccine Produces Harm also mentions Zeta potential.

Peachy

That’s really sad. A healthy 50-yr-old family friend (woman) died suddenly about twenty years ago. I remember my mom pointing out that the transition of menopause can put you at risk.

Warrior

Speaking totally from intuition and nothing else as a frame of reference:

I get the feeling that the vaccinated are "shedding" spike proteins and various other bits as they congregate and the unaugmented that are around them frequently, en masse or in enclosed spaces are getting the equivalent of contact high directly into their lungs.

Combine that with winter bringing lower Vitamin D levels which means less of the natural building blocks of the immune system combined with increased stress and various factors of resonance that are a part of being human and it appears this is what happens.

Like I said in the other thread:

My intuition says its to terraform the internal terrain of people who took it and activate certain epigenetic factors for reasons they only know.

There was a speech from some official somewhere recently that said something along the lines of "If we had asked people en masse to take experimental gene therapy two years ago we would have got resounding a "no" but under these circumstances it became a "yes"".

It stuck in my head because it was what I'd suspected earlier due to all of the fear mongering hoopla and theatricality combined with how they'd be trying so hard for so many years of throwing things like SARS, Avian Flu, West Nile, Ebola, Zika, MERS etc.. that didn't stick.

The other aspect is it gives them an out for the devalued currencies when paper money eventually collapses because a lot of the above proto pandemics were all after the money machines went into overdrive printing paper during the "credit crunch" which was just theft with a marketing campaign. Now they can blame COVID for what was going to happen anyway due to fiat money systems and that will usher in a centralized digital currency.

Its not one thing but more like a tapestry with various strings that weave together to create the script for this reality show.

Consider this for a frame of reference and the psychology which underpins a lot of what we're seeing:

Perry Staltic

Close extended exposure seems to be the main factor in morbidity, and possibly mortality in some cases. Here is one example in young healthy women. It is conceivable that someone with underlying health conditions could transition from morbidity to mortality

Here is an example. I am currently investigating a group of 4 girls in a military academy that have been on strict lockdown since January 2020. They are only allowed to socialize in their tiny cohort and live in a 4-bed dormitory. None of the girls had COVID-19 in the past nor have tested positive for antibodies. One of the girls opted to get the Pfizer mRNA vaccine due to pressure from her parents. Within 45 minutes of receiving the injection, she returned to the dorm feeling unwell, and had to lay down. Within 24 hours, 2 of her roommates spiked fevers. One of them had additional respiratory symptoms consisting of shortness of breath and dry cough, and the other, headaches and extremity pain. These symptoms persisted for 5-6 days. On day 7 one of the non-vaccinated girls presented with a full-blown shingles outbreak, and the other with chest pains and acute leg pain, warranting a visit to the emergency department. She was later diagnosed with pericarditis and a blood clot in her leg.

Warrior

Thank you for sharing that @Perry Staltic

May be time for people to mask up, but not for the reasons others think it is!

I do get the feeling that this whole thing works like a cascade system of which the spike protein is but one domino. If the one ahead and after are already present in the person then it will assist in accelerating their problem as the rest tip but if they are missing then nothing happens.

This is also what I suspect was the underlying reason for those who were naturally immune/symptom free even after repeated exposure and that is most definitely based upon the state of their inner terrain and Vitamin D3/K2 plays an immense part in this.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Interesting. The book Every Vaccine Produces Harm also mentions Zeta potential.
Dr. Stephanie Seneff, in her presentation at a meeting of the Corona-Ausschuss, said that the cationic nanolipids of the mRNA ‘vaccines’ weaken the Zeta Potential. I was surprised about her depth of knowledge, I suspected that the Covid may affect the Zeta Potential but didn’t know what was responsible. The spike proteins also cause the formation of blood clots. A deadly mix!

My nephew aged 47 has gone to 6 funerals of colleagues and friends since late 22 up until 3 days ago.

All of them around his age, all of them vaxed, two of them died in sleep ,one found dead at work,all called cardiac deaths.
All healthy beforehand No underlying conditions.

TAG145

Forum Supporter
Does anyone know if you can get tested to see if you have evidence of being affected from shedding? For instance, I had "COVID" once, my husband 2x but did not get vaccinated. Occasionally are both around family members who got vax'd. Obviously people who are around people who were vaccinated are at risk for similar health issues of the vaccinated, so how can one confirm this?

cdg

Does anyone know if you can get tested to see if you have evidence of being affected from shedding? For instance, I had "COVID" once, my husband 2x but did not get vaccinated. Occasionally are both around family members who got vax'd. Obviously people who are around people who were vaccinated are at risk for similar health issues of the vaccinated, so how can one confirm this?
Yes you can do a D-Dimer test.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals