Covid Hell in Florida - Mostly Unvaccinated

Birdie

Lol what does OK mean, it's happening in front of people's eyes.
I don't know but I tried to clarify that the great Sundance was the speaker. :):

tallglass13

Ray says to do none of those things... he has said to give them a slow flow of oxygen or better yet Carbogen. Have you read his "novel flu" newsletter? He summarized the hospital situation quite well. Where do you live, as it sounds more like cyanide poisoning than a virus if patients are unable to utilize oxygen, as opposed to unable to use their lungs.
Pardon, but you may have misunderstood me, plus I may not have made myself clear. Allopathic medicine is what I am doing in the ER... Ray Peat has lots of info on how to stay healthy and stay alive with a Covid infection.

tallglass13

Ray is so right on man... All along he is focusing on the Cell's metabolism....NAD+ now is a main focus of rogue scientist and alterative MD's. Must keep NAD up and supplied to endure Covid and survive.

Jonnie

At this point, why wouldn’t one question anything and everything coming from institutions/corporations (or whatever the f all the NGO’s, government and corporations and media have merged into)?

Virus? Nothing new
Tests? Don’t work
News? Fake
History? Fake

I get the feeling this isn’t the first ”great reset”.
How can an entire civilization not only be so oblivious to where we came from and what we are, but to also not even question these things.
It really shows the state humanity is in.
Even with the internet the masses still believe mostly what they are told.
Can you imagine how easy it would be to manipulate information when there were only 2-3 news outlets in the country?
Not the first reset.

puckett33

How do you argue against the "vaccines" effectiveness after reading something like this? ...

It's quite possible that most of those "unvaccinated" are actually vaccine adverse events in people who have not yet gotten to the two weeks after their final jab to be considered "vaccinated" yet.

Simply check the CDC definition for a vaccinated person (vs. unvaccinated.)

For the two-shot vaccines, there is a window anywhere from 35 days to an indefinite period (if a second jab is never received) after a person receives their first jab and are still considered "unvaccinated". (According to CDC you are not considered fully vaccinated until at least 2 weeks after your final dose, therefore would still count as unvaccinated.)
Therefore, any vaccine adverse events during this lengthy window after the first jab are being counted as occurring in an "unvaccinated" person, when the exact opposite is true and each of these cases contributes to making it look as if the unvaccinated is to blame when in reality it's the opposite.

Birdie

It's quite possible that most of those "unvaccinated" are actually vaccine adverse events in people who have not yet gotten to the two weeks after their final jab to be considered "vaccinated" yet.

Simply check the CDC definition for a vaccinated person (vs. unvaccinated.)

For the two-shot vaccines, there is a window anywhere from 35 days to an indefinite period (if a second jab is never received) after a person receives their first jab and are still considered "unvaccinated". (According to CDC you are not considered fully vaccinated until at least 2 weeks after your final dose, therefore would still count as unvaccinated.)
Therefore, any vaccine adverse events during this lengthy window after the first jab are being counted as occurring in an "unvaccinated" person, when the exact opposite is true and each of these cases contributes to making it look as if the unvaccinated is to blame when in reality it's the opposite.
Yes, this is important. And, really important what @tallglass13 said on important to keep NAD up and inflammation down.

Ben.

Florida's New Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo Reveals RADICAL NEW COVID PLAN For Florida!​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NUsjGWrVjy3E/

What realy grinds my gears is that someone talking basic sense and making points that would've been and shoudl've been completly normal statements all along is now something special. A statement one will get heat for. One that is apparantly a conspiracy theory. Jeesus ... before this whole covid thing i would've never thought how easy it is to manipulate people across the board and all the way up and down the education chain.

P

Peatness

What realy grinds my gears is that someone talking basic sense and making points that would've been and shoudl've been completly normal statements all along is now something special. A statement one will get heat for. One that is apparantly a conspiracy theory. Jeesus ... before this whole covid thing i would've never thought how easy it is to manipulate people across the board and all the way up and down the education chain.
So true, it's laughable