Permission to Terminate the Unvaccinated

Gerard1989

My country's government has, in a manner of speaking, granted employers permission to terminate unvaccinated individuals, from next year onwards. It has ruled that from next year onwards, unvaccinated individuals will not be allowed to return to their places of work without a negative test result for COVID-19, which will only be valid for 24 hours and that the cost of the test is to be borne by the individuals. In other words, it has made it such that those like me, who are unvaccinated, will only be able to return to their places of work next year, if they paid to be tested on a daily basis and I should add that the tests cost anywhere from 50 to 150 dollars each. My country's government has also stated explicitly that should an employer decide to terminate an employee because of the employee's inability to be present at their place of work, it would not be considered an instance of wrongful dismissal. I have been adamant about not becoming vaccinated this entire time but having learned of this development, I am having second thoughts. The only way to be exempt from this ruling is to show evidence of one's being medically ineligible for vaccination and I am not certain how to go about this. As a last resort, I was considering the only non-mrna vaccine recognised in my country, at present, Sinovac-CoronaVac. I would really appreciate some advice as to what to do next. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211023-224633_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211023-224633_Chrome.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20211023-224614_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211023-224614_Chrome.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 50

74one

My country's government has, in a manner of speaking, granted employers permission to terminate unvaccinated individuals, from next year onwards. It has ruled that from next year onwards, unvaccinated individuals will not be allowed to return to their places of work without a negative test result for COVID-19, which will only be valid for 24 hours and that the cost of the test is to be borne by the individuals. In other words, it has made it such that those like me, who are unvaccinated, will only be able to return to their places of work next year, if they paid to be tested on a daily basis and I should add that the tests cost anywhere from 50 to 150 dollars each. My country's government has also stated explicitly that should an employer decide to terminate an employee because of the employee's inability to be present at their place of work, it would not be considered an instance of wrongful dismissal. I have been adamant about not becoming vaccinated this entire time but having learned of this development, I am having second thoughts. The only way to be exempt from this ruling is to show evidence of one's being medically ineligible for vaccination and I am not certain how to go about this. As a last resort, I was considering the only non-mrna vaccine recognised in my country, at present, Sinovac-CoronaVac. I would really appreciate some advice as to what to do next. Thank you.
There are no safe vaccines available, they are all experimental and not approved so they cannot be legally mandated. What will you do if you will get crippled by these free vaccines, will you be still looking for a job?

youngsinatra

You can become an official „test authority“ really easily with an online-course. My near relatives did it and now can give out official test certificates.

They did buy some bulk tests and can use them for testing others. It‘s 1-2€ instead of 10-15€ now.

OP
G

Gerard1989

You can become an official „test authority“ really easily with an online-course. My near relatives did it and now can give out official test certificates.

They did buy some bulk tests and can use them for testing others. It‘s 1-2€ instead of 10-15€

They did buy some bulk tests and can use them for testing others. It‘s 1-2€ instead of 10-15€ now.
In Singapore, there is an official list of establishments which are authorised to carry out the test and you have to go through one of them. I find it to be absurd that the government won't allow or recognise results from tests that have been administered by individuals themselves. It is so ridiculously obvious that the government is pushing some kind of agenda and the more insistent they become the more reluctant I am.

Elast1c

What about religious exemption?

it boils down to civil disobedience. I know it's tough. This is like the Nazi period in the 1930s. The only thing to do is disobey and take the consequences. If you can't maybe you can get vacccinated and have them inject the air. Or you can become self employed and allow your former employer to become your client.

it boils down to civil disobedience. I know it's tough. This is like the Nazi period in the 1930s. The only thing to do is disobey and take the consequences. If you can't maybe you can get vacccinated and have them inject the air. Or you can become self employed and allow your former employer to become your client.
Oh that's a good one, bribe the injector ?

Grapelander

It sounds like it is still voluntary on the part of the employer - so stop working for psychopaths.
At some point the vaccines may make so many people sick that the unvaccinated will need to work all the jobs.

OP
G

Gerard1989

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214-212135_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211214-212135_Chrome.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 9
We could also be content with the food and raiment that God promises to provide us:

1 Timothy 6:7-11
[7] For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
[8] And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
[9] But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
[10] For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
[11] But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

OP
G

Gerard1989

We could also be content with the food and raiment that God promises to provide us:

1 Timothy 6:7-11
[7] For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
[8] And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
[9] But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
[10] For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
[11] But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
What nonsense! Not wanting to be umemployed is not the same thing as having a 'love of money'. You need a flow of income in order to eat. Please do your bible thumping elsewhere.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals