WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH

Beatrix_

Interesting - what do you make of this?
I don't know much about immunology, but I imagine that people who previously had cancer and survived both the disease and the treatment already had their immune systems challenged to the maximum

Peatress

I don't know much about immunology, but I imagine that people who previously had cancer and survived both the disease and the treatment already had their immune systems challenged to the maximum
But surely that would predispose them to the jab side effects?

Beatrix_

Or more likely chemotherapy disables something in the immune system that leads to hyperreaction to spike protein

DKayJoe

Or more likely chemotherapy disables something in the immune system that leads to hyperreaction to spike protein
I'm no scientist but I'd wager this, similar to how some illnesses remain asymptomatic/dormant until the immune system attacks it. TB for example only causes damage when the body starts killing it off and it releases endotoxins.

EDIT: when I think about it with my 'tin foil hat' if the vaccine was made to cull by design (I'm not saying it is, personally I still think there's a chance that this vaccine was primarily just a massive power/financial grab scheme and adverse side effects are collateral for it) this would be the way you want it to work, helps push the narrative that it's safe if the trigger for side effects is your own immune system reacting to it. More health compromised people would receive no adverse reactions initially promoting it's 'benefits' instead which are impossible to actually gauge and then run into serious health problems further down the road.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom