Covid Hell in Florida - Mostly Unvaccinated

Rick K

And more... oh it's so safe cuz "years of research" .... that never panned out because the test animals died. These feckin things are appearing more and more, and always from different sources so you can't screen them out.
I think the "decades of research" must be interstellar time, cuz here it's zero time.

Zpol

“That means vaccines are about 99.999 percent effective in preventing deaths due to COVID-19,”
Per the NIH "... Your chance of ending up with illness significant enough to be in the hospital goes down 25-fold.” if you're vaccinated.
So, if you're unvaccinated, your chance of hospitalization and possibly death is 0.025%. Per the MSM data.

Eldermusl57

You are most probably seeing propaganda, that's what is going on. Like recently when all media circulated the story of how a woman doctor said patients are begging for vaccine while dying, and she said "too late!"

Turns out there was no covid deaths in her county.

What might very well be true is the amount of covid cases is larger in the unvaccinated, because they don't test the vaccinated unless hospitalized with appropriate symptoms.
Can you give me the source from the statement that the woman doctor had no deaths in her county? I’m not finding anything based on your statement. I want to know more about a county that has a hospital with no deaths.

skuabird

They were completely healthy before, and then get COVID right after the shot. And then they say "yeah, but because I got the vaccine, the illness was much milder" :doh
^This! So much this. Everyone I run into has this mindset. One was even hospitalized right after getting his jab but then goes on about how their is an increase in cases because of the unvaxxed. I am stunned he doesn't realize his near-death was because of the jab- "NO, the jab saved him".

I am considering the mass ADE idea more and more. How many non-neutralizing antibodies are in these vaxxed people getting covid?

dfspcc20

Can you give me the source from the statement that the woman doctor had no deaths in her county? I’m not finding anything based on your statement. I want to know more about a county that has a hospital with no deaths.

Probably referring to this:

Jefferson county, Alabama hasn't had zeros deaths attributed to Covid, but the numbers aren't very high lately either:

Blue Water

How do you argue against the "vaccines" effectiveness after reading something like this?

Dr. Yvonne Johnson, Chief Medical Officer at Baptist South Miami Hospital, said the number of patients in her COVID ward has quadrupled in the past 3 weeks.
Eighty to eighty-five percent of those people who are hospitalized are unvaccinated. And 100 percent of the people in my IUC are unvaccinated. All those people are suffering unnecessarily.”

Other hospitals like Memorial Health Care System say they are overwhelmed
“This morning, we had over 420 patients with COVID. And 55 are in the ICU.”
In the ICU, 55 people are fighting for their lives and only one of them is vaccinated.
“Most of the patients are in their 30s and 40s and it is very sad to have someone die in the ICU by themselves without a touch of someone’s face of seeing loved ones,” said Juana Mejia, a COVID ICU nurse manager.
CBS news....really....

Scenes

This is just so sick.
Hahaha oh my goodness this is such an embarrassment. Further to this in Australia, we’re being told by government that if we are stupid and selfish enough to not get vaccinated, then when we get covid and end up in hospital, and WE WILL they said, they should not have to cover our treatment within the standard public health system.

tallglass13

The tests dont work.
All numbers are false.
They most certainly are false, but I was shocked to see 30 and 40 year olds dying in front of my eyes. This is scary , and all I can say, is Ray Peat advice is very appropriate. Do the things he says, we may have fighting chance. I work in ER and at a college, I am exposed to the extreme.
I am seeing people come in and cant breathe, then we give breathing tx. then we give ATB, then anti viral Remdezimir, then we put on CPAP, then we put on Vent, then we Prone, then they die.

Scenes

They most certainly are false, but I was shocked to see 30 and 40 year olds dying in front of my eyes. This is scary , and all I can say, is Ray Peat advice is very appropriate. Do the things he says, we may have fighting chance. I work in ER and at a college, I am exposed to the extreme.
I am seeing people come in and cant breathe, then we give breathing tx. then we give ATB, then anti viral Remdezimir, then we put on CPAP, then we put on Vent, then we Prone, then they die.
??

30-40 year olds dying from the virus is very rare, yet you have seen lots of them in your ER?

rei

Probably referring to this:

Jefferson county, Alabama hasn't had zeros deaths attributed to Covid, but the numbers aren't very high lately either:
The day that article was published there was 0 deaths and 7-day average 0 deaths as shown by your second link. So the news story was complete fabrication, propaganda. And it should have been obvious to everyone from how widely it was picked up by the media.

Last edited:
L

Lord Cola

Why should the mainstream media be taken seriously when it has clearly been shown that every major narrative they peddled for the past year was essentially a lie? These people should be laughed at and ignored unless they provide thorough data to back up every single claim they make. The more time and energy people spend arguing against these professional liars over distractions like how many people died because of the repurposed flu, or how many masks one should wear, the less time and energy people have to work against the technocratic structure the so-called elite are building around us right now.

Arnold Grape

??

30-40 year olds dying from the virus is very rare, yet you have seen lots of them in your ER?
Same. What does this mean? Also, have you gotten sick with COVID and did Peat-eating help you with your symptoms? In lieu of denying the existence of of severe symptoms with COVID infections, these are the real questions to me.

InChristAlone

Hospitals suck when it comes to viruses. They have no clue. Nebulizer with iodine. High dose vitamin C non stop.

RealNeat

Ray says to do none of those things... he has said to give them a slow flow of oxygen or better yet Carbogen. Have you read his "novel flu" newsletter? He summarized the hospital situation quite well. Where do you live, as it sounds more like cyanide poisoning than a virus if patients are unable to utilize oxygen, as opposed to unable to use their lungs.

Birdie

And helping understand the "Covid in Hell" Florida situation is this:

"I’m pretty sure everyone here could predict the White House would need to target any state or region that is not restricting freedom and applying ridiculous COVID rules and regulations. States that do not force vaccinations, force masks, and generate mandates against their citizens are essentially enemies of the politically reliant dictators.

As a consequence, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis allowing his state to remain open and operating as normal, without arbitrary rules, restrictions and mandates, stands in open defiance of the demanded federal overreaction. The White House cannot have Florida functioning without panic and fear, and still sell their doom and gloom forecast; so DeSantis becomes the enemy."
Edit - Quotes added for clarity.

Last edited:

Birdie

A cruel method for killing people.

Arnold Grape

I’m pretty sure everyone here could predict the White House would need to target any state or region that is not restricting freedom and applying ridiculous COVID rules and regulations. States that do not force vaccinations, force masks, and generate mandates against their citizens are essentially enemies of the politically reliant dictators.
OK.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals