The unvaccinated girls are now beating vaccinated boys in competition

miquelangeles

Student athletes perform worse than controls following COVID vaccines

1) None of the vaccinated student athletes are competing up to their own previous level; all are performing worse than in 2020, in the assessments of the two coaches.

2) None of the vaccinated student athletes can endure the same exercise drills for the same amount of time that they used to tolerate prior to vaccination.

3) Recovery from exertion took longer in the vaccinated student athletes than before vaccination and took longer than in the unvaccinated.

4) After the injections, most or all of the vaccinated student athletes talked about one or more of the following reactions after vaccination:

1. chest pain;
  2. dizziness;
  3. seeing stars;
  4. feeling as if they would faint;
  5. shortness of breath.
The student athletes talked freely and spontaneously about the above symptoms without anyone taking notes at the time. There was no prompting from coaches about reporting of symptoms.

5) The unvaccinated girls are now beating vaccinated boys in competition, whom they could not do well against last year. This change was unexpected and was considered unusual by the coaches.

1), 2), 3) and 5) are still observed in all of the vaccinated student athletes, up to several months after the earliest student athletes were vaccinated.

In contrast, the unvaccinated student athletes had none of the foregoing symptoms or deficits in sports performance or declines in sports endurance, as observed by the two coaches, and continue to improve in their endurance and performance, as expected by the coaches.

Drareg

Resentment will start to build if this continues, it will undeniable that the vaccines caused injury.
My guess is its the nano lipid particles acting like PUFA in crucial tissues, probably quicker lactate buildup in the vaccinated.

J.R.K

Resentment will start to build if this continues, it will undeniable that the vaccines caused injury.
My guess is its the nano lipid particles acting like PUFA in crucial tissues, probably quicker lactate buildup in the vaccinated.
I would also consider the possibility of micro blood clots, as well as lower CO2 levels interfering with oxygenation of muscles due to the reduced oxphos and as you mentioned lactic acid due to the switch over to glycolysis.

Drareg

I would also consider the possibility of micro blood clots, as well as lower CO2 levels interfering with oxygenation of muscles due to the reduced oxphos and as you mentioned lactic acid due to the switch over to glycolysis.
Yep, tissue slowly being destroyed, fibrosis begins next.

FoodForeal

Who knows what exactly in the vaccine causes it. As far as I know there is no way to test if someone has been vaccinated, if there is let me know how I can buy it so that I can use it to cut off contact with the lying vaccinated who are forever unclean along with their descendants.

Gânico

My guess is its the nano lipid particles acting like PUFA in crucial tissues, probably quicker lactate buildup
Yep, specially considering athletes are the ones dropping like flies. Exercise seems to speed up or activate the ticking bomb

-Luke-

It would be interesting to compare data like pace, etc. in college basketball with previous years, for example. I'm not sure what data can be used to identify correlations here, if any. Points per game or something like that is probably an unreliable indicator, since the reduction in performance would affect both the team in possession and the defending team.

Individual sports like track&fields or swimming are probably more interesting for that than team sports.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals