Studies that say "Unvaccinated people were 11 times more likely to die of covid" etc?

Tre

Wow, well that took me down a rabbit hole, and I found this very interesting video from a Food and Drug Administration vaccine advisory committee:

"Life ratio is UNACCEPTABLE’. The slide shows how many excess deaths were required following vaccination to save one life due to Covid-19."

image-169.png
Thank you for this reference information. Wow.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
1) Public Health England publishes regular reports on "SARS-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation." They list data on hospitalization and death by age and vaccination status. Their last couple of reports have shown that at least for Delta variant the majority of hospitalizations and deaths since Feb 2021 are in the vaccinated (over 65%). Given that some 65% or so of the total population is vaccinated, this means vaccines have virtually zero efficacy against Delta. Here is a sample report: https://assets.publishing.service.g...t_data/file/1009243/Technical_Briefing_20.pdf

Scroll to pages 18 and 19 to see the numbers.

2) Israeli govt also publishes data on hospitalizations and deaths and even with vaccination rate of 80% and a high vaccination rate already back in Feb/March of 2021 they nevertheless had a wave of infections, hospitalizations, and deaths this summer, 80% of which were in the vaccinated. So, again, virtually useless. If you do some Internet searching, you can find translations from the original Hebrew of the daily infections/hospitalizations/deaths updates from their ministry of health, for the last couple of months, and see for yourself.

Both of these countries have very good data sets because the samples sizes are large, in the hundreds of thousands if not millions, and the data was uniformly collected by a single organization (NHS in the UK and whatever the national health agency is called in Israel).

3) Herd immunity. In highly vaccinated countries like Iceland, Israel, and the UK, the recent spikes in infections and deaths CANNOT be in the unvaccinated only, if the vaccines are effective, because vaccinated individuals act like roadblocks that increase the distance the virus has to travel to transmit and make it that much harder for the virus to keep infecting vulnerable people. This is the whole concept behind herd immunity. As an analogy, if you have a room with 10 people randomly located within it, and a virus that cannot infect and transmit from 8 of them who are vaccinated, it becomes much harder or even almost impossible for the virus to reach the 2 unvaccinated individuals.

I know that the vaccines are not claimed to prevent transmission or infection, but still, this has to count for something. If these things are effective at all, they should be blunting transmission due to lower viral loads in the vaccinated infected, which confers some protection to the unvaccinated as well...so we should be seeing falling case counts and hospitalizations/deaths as more and more people get vaxxed. Instead, we get a new wave of hospitalizations and deaths. This is suspicious to me.

4) Regarding the Utah article, pay attention, because this is a textbook example of dogsh*t mainstream media playing games with words and numbers to tell lies.

Here is a link to a time series of case counts in Utah. Note that the majority of deaths in 2021 occurred in January and February.
Utah COVID: 490,985 Cases and 2,787 Deaths - Worldometer (scroll to bottom)

Here is a link to a time series of vaccination doses administered in Utah. https://coronavirus-dashboard.utah.gov/vaccines.html ("Vaccine administration by date" graph.) Note that immunity from vaccines is not achieved until about a month after the 2nd dose. You also have to wait 2-4 weeks between doses, if it's Pfizer or Moderna, which most are.

So, it is clear from the 2nd graph that immunity from vaccines (meaning both doses, plus a month of waiting time) didn't reach any meaningful level until well into March, which is AFTER the majority of Covid deaths in 2021 year-to-date in Utah had ALREADY occurred. So, of course the majority of deaths will be the unvaccinated - they should be! The two who wrote that piece are comparing apples and oranges, I don't know if out of stupidity (hey, they're journalists) or bad faith (gotta push the narrative you're being paid to push). They should be tarred and feathered for writing pieces like this.
Excellent analysis! The data from England, Iceland, and Israel clearly show that the vaccine doesn’t work. It doesn’t even deserve the title ‘vaccine’, not only because it is a gene therapy but also because it is completely useless.

God protect us from the blinded who for whatever reason fell into the vaccine trap and are brainwashed by the media that it is all because of the ‘unvaccinated’. I had to listen to the rage of a couple of people, they complained that they can’t get proper healthcare because the hospitals are filled with unvaccinated COVID patients.

Listening to Dr. Füllmich’s Corona-Ausschuss sessions, it was shown that in Germany ICU hospital beds have been drastically reduced, 200 hospitals have been closed. The public health sector is been taken over by the private sector and they are optimizing their profit, thereby minimizing bed capacity.

So it is no surprise that here in the US the same happens and during every ‘mutation wave’ the available hospital beds are getting low.

I wonder what happens this coming winter…

PxD

Excellent analysis! The data from England, Iceland, and Israel clearly show that the vaccine doesn’t work. It doesn’t even deserve the title ‘vaccine’, not only because it is a gene therapy but also because it is completely useless.

God protect us from the blinded who for whatever reason fell into the vaccine trap and are brainwashed by the media that it is all because of the ‘unvaccinated’. I had to listen to the rage of a couple of people, they complained that they can’t get proper healthcare because the hospitals are filled with unvaccinated COVID patients.

Listening to Dr. Füllmich’s Corona-Ausschuss sessions, it was shown that in Germany ICU hospital beds have been drastically reduced, 200 hospitals have been closed. The public health sector is been taken over by the private sector and they are optimizing their profit, thereby minimizing bed capacity.

So it is no surprise that here in the US the same happens and during every ‘mutation wave’ the available hospital beds are getting low.

I wonder what happens this coming winter…
Where I live at least the concept of hospital capacity is not as fixed as most people assume - hospitals have the capability to shift beds around (between medical surgery and ICU) and add more beds as needed, up to a point. They can also fly in staff from other parts of the state or even from other states for short term assignments, add shifts for existing nurses, etc. etc.

So, this idea of hospitals overflowing with Covid patients doesn't hold much water. Most likely what's happening is that certain hospitals may have a lot of patients for a short period of time, before they can move excess Covid patients to other hospitals that have more space, or add more beds and staff. I'd bet it's these temporary pockets of strain in specific locations that the media rush to to write sensationalistic stories about how patients are dying in hallways, to create the impression that this is what's going on in an entire city/state/country.

Elie

Forum Supporter
It is quite easy for them to pull such misinformation off when only people that are 2 weeks post 2nd shot are counted as "vaccinated". Everyone else is "unvaccinated". Many who suffer severe adverse events, or get COVID (or anything else, for that matter), in the 2 or more months in-between their 1st and 2nd (+2 weeks) shot are counted as "unvaccinated" COVID hospitalizations/deaths...
@Jam I heard that before that people who are vaccinated aren't counted as such till 14 or 21 days after the injection. I'd love to have a source for that form a health agency. Do you happen to have such a reference?

Jam

@Jam I heard that before that people who are vaccinated aren't counted as such till 14 or 21 days after the injection. I'd love to have a source for that form a health agency. Do you happen to have such a reference?
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/pdfs/mm7034e5-H.pdf

Persons were considered fully vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines) or after 1 dose of the singledose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine¶; partially vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the first dose and <14 days after the second dose in a 2-dose series; and unvaccinated <14 days after receipt of the first dose of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of the single-dose vaccine or if no CAIR2 vaccination data were available. COVID-19–associated hospitalizations were defined as hospital admissions occurring ≤14 days after a first SARS-CoV-2 infection. COVID-19–associated deaths were defined as deaths occurring ≤60 days after the date of a first laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection or deaths with COVID-19 listed as a cause of or contributing condition to death.

Jam

Persons were considered fully vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines) or after 1 dose of the singledose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine¶; partially vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the first dose and <14 days after the second dose in a 2-dose series; and unvaccinated <14 days after receipt of the first dose of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of the single-dose vaccine or if no CAIR2 vaccination data were available. COVID-19–associated hospitalizations were defined as hospital admissions occurring ≤14 days after a first SARS-CoV-2 infection. COVID-19–associated deaths were defined as deaths occurring ≤60 days after the date of a first laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection or deaths with COVID-19 listed as a cause of or contributing condition to death.
However, since most statistics quoted in mainstream media do not include the "partially vaccinated" category, rest assured that "vaccinated" are only the fully vaccinated. Everyone else is "unvaccinated".

David PS

Here is a video that reveals the impact of the 14 day delay. She reviews the numbers from the CDC database.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/L9JswBOWexRg/

Jam

"vaccine campaigns cause superspread events because vaccination leads to a 2 week window of 40-100% more covid risk that then gets counted as “unvaccinated” because the definitions are bad."

“As well as the papers cited by the authors, other studies have shown a similar effect. A Danish study showed a 40% increase in infections in the first two weeks after Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination, despite not vaccinating in homes with recent outbreaks.[1] Indeed, the original Pfizer trial demonstrated a statistically significant 40% increase in ‘suspected COVID’, with 409 cases in the vaccination arm in the first week of the trial, compared with 287 in the placebo arm.[2] Other publications have omitted mention of the period immediately after vaccination.[3] [4] There is substantial anecdotal evidence of people who had tested negative prior to vaccination, becoming infected shortly afterwards, invariably attributed to exposure just before vaccination.[5] Others have raised concerns about this.[6]”

J.R.K

In looking at this I thought to myself the VAERS row showing the 2:1 ratio can't possibly be right, but after doing some back of the envelope math:

From the original Pfizer and Moderna studies, NNT to prevent an infection is estimated at around 100 +/- 20. Let's say 100 on average.

160 million people vaccinated (treated) in the USA right now means 160 million / 100 = 1.6 million infections prevented.

1.6 million infections, at a case fatality rate of 0.5% or so would be 8,000 deaths prevented.

Meanwhile, VAERS currently shows 16k deaths, if I recall correctly (and that number is likely underreported). So that is indeed 2 excess deaths from vaccination for every life saved from Covid. Wow.

Can someone check my math/logic here? I still find this incredible.
Thank you for your explanations @PxD, I have a terrible time understanding statistics and I know that statistics are wonderful because that data can be interpreted many ways. I think your logic seems sound for what it is worth!

Jam

SOMO

I have a friend who wants to kill herself with the Vax. She's been really depressed lately, but she doesn't really want to go on anymore. And all things considered, her life is pretty good - from my perspective. But to her, I think she thinks her life is dull. She mostly just reads and street cycles, which sounds like heaven to me.

She thinks the Pfizer vaxxine, if it kills you, it will be near instant. The Novavamax protein may buy you sometime - but others on the forum have said no, that Novavamax and Sinovax kill you all the same.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals