Covid Hell in Florida - Mostly Unvaccinated

jay123

Keep in mind too that during H1N1 flu of 2009 there were over 1400 mutations of it and you did not here one thing about that. This is all so orchestrated.

Elie

Forum Supporter
How do you argue against the "vaccines" effectiveness after reading something like this?

Dr. Yvonne Johnson, Chief Medical Officer at Baptist South Miami Hospital, said the number of patients in her COVID ward has quadrupled in the past 3 weeks.
Eighty to eighty-five percent of those people who are hospitalized are unvaccinated. And 100 percent of the people in my IUC are unvaccinated. All those people are suffering unnecessarily.”

Other hospitals like Memorial Health Care System say they are overwhelmed
“This morning, we had over 420 patients with COVID. And 55 are in the ICU.”
In the ICU, 55 people are fighting for their lives and only one of them is vaccinated.
“Most of the patients are in their 30s and 40s and it is very sad to have someone die in the ICU by themselves without a touch of someone’s face of seeing loved ones,” said Juana Mejia, a COVID ICU nurse manager.

it contradicts reports from other jurisdictions and the finding of this study:

"By contrast, a counterintuitive result of our analysis is that the highest risk of resistant strain establishment occurs when a large fraction of the population has already been vaccinated but the transmission is not controlled."

In Israel, the 2nd most vaccinated jurisdiction it is the opposite
1627912808334.png

in Iceland
82% of cases on a given day were fully vaccinated

View: https://twitter.com/Covid19Crusher/status/1419357602077724673

1627913121167.png

LucyL

How do you argue against the "vaccines" effectiveness after reading something like this?

Dr. Yvonne Johnson, Chief Medical Officer at Baptist South Miami Hospital, said the number of patients in her COVID ward has quadrupled in the past 3 weeks.
Eighty to eighty-five percent of those people who are hospitalized are unvaccinated. And 100 percent of the people in my IUC are unvaccinated. All those people are suffering unnecessarily.”

In the ICU, 55 people are fighting for their lives and only one of them is vaccinated.
“Most of the patients are in their 30s and 40s and it is very sad to have someone die in the ICU by themselves without a touch of someone’s face of seeing loved ones,” said Juana Mejia, a COVID ICU nurse manager.
Easy. I just for the letters "C B S" in the source and assume it's a lie.

Fred

All of Florida has substantial summer tourism. 10s of millions of people flock to Florida and this inevitably leads to hospital surges. More deception.

Summer

Makes me wonder how many people are admitting themselves to the hospital. I bet if many of them had the same exact symptoms with a regular flu, they wouldn’t be acting the same way.

RealNeat

Because the covid vaccine isn't 100% effective, covid-19 can build resistance to the vaccines defences and create a more virulent and deadly form of covid which will mean that people may need to get a booster shot on a regular basis so dependancy on the vaccine is the future
No. This is just part of the propaganda. Covid 19 is just the supposed symptoms of sarscov2, sarscov2 Vax could present some sort of ADE to the vaccinated but the mutation to "more deadly variants" is not a concern to the unvaccinated or vaccinated. Viruses don't infect to kill, they infect to update, renew and transmit information from organism to organism aka horizontal gene transfer. They aren't a they but an it, the evolutionary advantage of such an "organism" does not exist. It is like saying a letter is getting delivered harder and more deadly because you are partially opening them.... doesn't make sense.

Tim Lundeen

In the united states, the CDC and public health define "vaccinated" as having both rounds of mRNA, or one round of J&J, with at least 14 days following the last round. Eg. fully-vaccinated-post-2-weeks.

Everyone else is "unvaccinated". Right out of Alice in Wonderland. The CDC "unvaccinated" includes never-vaccinated, only-one-round of mRNA, two rounds of mRNA or one of J&J but within 14 days of the last round.

Honest statistics would break out these categories: never-vaccinated, one-round-within-2 weeks, one-round-after-2-weeks, 2 rounds (or J&J) within 2 weeks. It is entirely possible that the "unvaccinated" are mostly partially vaccinated. No way to know.

I actually think it is quite likely that the bulk of the serious illness is in the partially-vaccinated, because if the partially-vaccinated had some protection then public health would tout this. The fact that we don't have this data suggests the partially-vaccinated are the main problem.

Doc Sandoz

I don't think most people are arguing about the "vaccines" effectiveness. I absolutely believe that the COVID vaccines are very effective in the short term. I think people are concerned that the damage to the human body from the vaccines may be worse than the damage to the human body from getting COVID. There is not enough data to know for sure since doctors are being discouraged from reporting vaccine side effects.

Also, the vaccines we have are not sterilizing. So the vaccines may breed variants that know how to infect people who are vaccinated. So in the long run, the vaccines may make little difference. Then all the people who are living with permanent disabilities from the vaccines will be pissed. Of course the public health officials will blame the unvaccinated to cover their asses for a policy decision that failed and caused unnecessary suffering on a massive scale.
+1

Doc Sandoz

I have no idea why you would believe that.

Maybe "most people" aren't, but I would think the vast majority of people on this forum don't think the vaccines are at all "effective." I would think that anyone who took a serious look at the "trial data" that was used to get these shots EUA would know that they aren't effective as an absolute fact.

Even taking the poorly conducted, interim trial data at face value, every single "vaccine" has an absolute risk reduction of only 1.5% or less, and the NNV to prevent a single case of COVID is anywhere from 78 to 119.

I don't think they are effective in the short or long term.

Once again, Anthony Colpo does a great job here of illustrating how the "vaccines" are not effective, nor safe-

+1

Rick K

So to all you people bragging on social media that you got your vaccine shot ... stop it, because you got no such thing. As you're about to find out, what you really got is shafted.

From the article.

Rick K

I have no idea why you would believe that.

Maybe "most people" aren't, but I would think the vast majority of people on this forum don't think the vaccines are at all "effective." I would think that anyone who took a serious look at the "trial data" that was used to get these shots EUA would know that they aren't effective as an absolute fact.

Even taking the poorly conducted, interim trial data at face value, every single "vaccine" has an absolute risk reduction of only 1.5% or less, and the NNV to prevent a single case of COVID is anywhere from 78 to 119.

I don't think they are effective in the short or long term.

Once again, Anthony Colpo does a great job here of illustrating how the "vaccines" are not effective, nor safe-

The 49 deaths occurred among 4.8 million vaxxxinated residents, making the known death rate slightly greater than one in 100,000 fully vaccinated people.

“That means vaccines are about 99.999 percent effective in preventing deaths due to COVID-19,” said Dr. Ed Lifshitz, medical director of the department’s Communicable Disease Service.

Lifshitz is claiming, in all seriousness, that if they didn't get the vaccine, the remaining 4.8 million people had 100% chance of dying of COVID-19.

Lifshitz needs to hand in his medical license immediately, because he's either a complete idiot or a shameless liar. To claim that COVID-19 kills 100% of non-vaxxxinated people is simply insane.

This guy is a statistical wiz kid. This logic presumes that all that contract "covid" will die. So it's black or white now. Get vaxxed and live or you'll certainly die if you get "flu like symptoms". What happened to the 99.8% survival rate we had previous to the vax? Another goon who got his medical license out of a box of Frosted Flakes.

Angel45

Who fkn cares about Cov19. The only sickness is this covid hysteria which is killing more people than the virus. ******* clown world

Doc Sandoz

This sh*t appeared in my FB feed. C'mon kids get the jab, and the action figure villain is yours!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 2.37.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 2.37.35 PM.png
    656.4 KB · Views: 23

Rick K

Doc Sandoz

More FB propaganda. Shriek and point at those who don't wear one like the pod person you are.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 2.41.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 2.41.54 PM.png
    601.4 KB · Views: 27

Doc Sandoz

And more... oh it's so safe cuz "years of research" .... that never panned out because the test animals died. These feckin things are appearing more and more, and always from different sources so you can't screen them out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 2.55.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 2.55.32 PM.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 22

Rick K

More FB propaganda. Shriek and point at those who don't wear one like the pod person you are.
Just like Donald Sutherland did at the end of the movie Invasion of the Bodysnatchers

ChelseaQ

I know two families --all vaccinated and all got Covid. The teenagers recovered in two days. Their mother is in the hospital on oxygen. She will make a full recovery. The experimental jab doesn't protect us from the virus!! And now there is more talk of another Booster shot!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals