Success With NDT

I think the body is in a different place as we progress along this path, months and years later.

I didn't have success with NDT before. I had lower temps and lower HR. People say it's from reduction of stress hormones but I think it's also from rT3.

So then I went on a year long T3-only binge and that didn't help enough but I think it prepped me.

I'm on my 6th or 7th week of NDT, using lifegivingstore.com NDT, and I'm having temps of 98.6 during the day and even waking up in the mid 97s which is a big improvement over waking at 97.

I'm up to 180mg (3 grains), increasing it every few weeks. This should be where I stop, judging from results, and the increase has also been due to colder weather.

golder

Great story. NDT seems to finally be working for me now aswell. One grain on waking and one late evening. When are you taking yours? Thanks

Elize

I'm up to 180mg (3 grains), increasing it every few weeks. This should be where I stop, judging from results, and the increase has also been due to colder weather.

How do you measure LGS. NDT in grains. Is 4 scoops a grain?

AdoTintor

I was told two flat scoops is a grain by LGS - i checked the weight and it was about 60mg

Collden

I think the body is in a different place as we progress along this path, months and years later.

I didn't have success with NDT before. I had lower temps and lower HR. People say it's from reduction of stress hormones but I think it's also from rT3.

So then I went on a year long T3-only binge and that didn't help enough but I think it prepped me.

I'm on my 6th or 7th week of NDT, using lifegivingstore.com NDT, and I'm having temps of 98.6 during the day and even waking up in the mid 97s which is a big improvement over waking at 97.

Thats cool, have you noticed any health improvements associated with this increase in temperature?

Elize

I was told two flat scoops is a grain by LGS - i checked the weight and it was about 60mg

Thanks so much

OP
ecstatichamster
You experience any weightloss from this increase of metabolism?

not yet.

Great story. NDT seems to finally be working for me now aswell. One grain on waking and one late evening. When are you taking yours? Thanks

morning and early evening before dinner.

I use a scale.

Thats cool, have you noticed any health improvements associated with this increase in temperature?

Not really.

CoconutEffect

This product makes my very depressed, and my feet ice cold.

I don’t doubt it’s high quality, but depressions were quite bad.

Elize

I found taking it causes histamine liberating reactions. The ground organs even when freeze dried is histamine liberating. Initially I felt warmer then day 3 my temperature dropped, red eyes, itching and restless legs and tingling started. I might try again later.

Recoen

I found taking it causes histamine liberating reactions. The ground organs even when freeze dried is histamine liberating. Initially I felt warmer then day 3 my temperature dropped, red eyes, itching and restless legs and tingling started. I might try again later.
Have you tried kidney and/ or thymus?

golder

Have you tried kidney and/ or thymus?
Shame because I really want to try the thymus product by Ancestral Supplements, but they also include freeze dried liver within the product and Ray quite emphatically encourages against this in his latest podcast with Danny/Georgi. I don’t know of another thymus supplement!

Recoen

Shame because I really want to try the thymus product by Ancestral Supplements, but they also include freeze dried liver within the product and Ray quite emphatically encourages against this in his latest podcast with Danny/Georgi. I don’t know of another thymus supplement!
Grass Fed Organs & Glandular's From New Zealand Archives - LifeGivingStore.com

Not to put words in Ray’s mouth, but I’m pretty sure he would say the same about most freeze dried organs, not just liver.

OP
ecstatichamster
I'm still hypo thyroid but it's better.

I woke up at 97.5 today. I will dip into the 97s during the day or in the afternoon.

I'm going to start taking 3.5 grains in about a week or so. 210mg. Right now I'm at 180mg.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals