Next Thyroid supplement

OP
N

Nstocks

Daimyo said:
What brand of NDT are you taking? Thyroid-S was probably reformulated recently and it's not as effective.

I first tried a raw natural thyroid supplement 2 years ago. Nothing happened. Then I tried THIROYD from pimpomproducts with no effect. I've been taking synopsis for 3 months and have started to feel some effect.

MMDS don't have the Grossman brand in, only MERCK. The ratio is different with grossman being 120mch/30mcg and MECK 100mcg/30mcg. Not sure how big of a problem this is

http://mymexicandrugstore.org/cynoplus? ... egory_id=0

Strongbad

Nstocks said:
How about coconut sugar or could it contain too many allergens? This is less expensive and the review is comical: http://www.amazon.co.uk/BULK-POWDERS-BP ... s=fructose (although it dose make me wonder about the health of my liver, which can be linked to acne too)

Is there truly a better time in the day to drink coffee? I usually juice some oranges within 30 minutes of waking up, then 4-5 hour later coffee which is around 2pm.

Interesting topic with the 830nm red light... I have super powerful LED's on my reef aquarium so I'll ask the manufacturer for data on the red channel, might save me some money!

I don't know much about the coconut sugar, so I can't comment on it, unfortunately. :?

As far as the best time to drink coffee, that varies on person to person and their current condition. When I was hypo, I have to drink it during or after a huge meal when glycogen is fairly full. Nowadays, I can just drink it anytime even before sleeping since it's loaded with fructose powder.

And yes, please try the LED light. Make sure it's red (not blue or other color) and post some results :) !

tara said:
Coffee has it's pros and potential cons (for me, anyway). If it works for you, great. It seems to cause me more trouble than it's worth so far.

Well, If there's anything I've learned in Peatarian world, what works for others doesn't necessarily works for you :( so I share your sentiment.

montmorency

Nstocks said:
Off topic but although my temp is increasing (still on 1/2 grain cyno) my digestion is s***. Well, I wish it was - I'm still chronically constipated!

If this is still an issue, have you tried megadosing vitamin C? (e.g. a gram or so at a time).
I gather Ray peat is not a particular fan of vitamin C, although I think this is not so much the vitamin C itself, but the possible heavy metal contaminants in the manufacturing process. However, if it's just for short-term use, this may not be a problem.

OP
N

Nstocks

I've not considered Vit C, mainly because I get a lot in my diet. I've just started on raw goat kefir.

Part of the problem (I think) is that I'm still eating grains. When once has little appetite, cutting out everything means very low calories, unless consuming litres of liquids which equally bloat me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals