Thyroid Trial Revealing Infection?

Took 1 grain daily of a Thai NDT product for 42 days. With the first dose of 1/2 grain I saw glimpses of moving in the right direction. There was a tolerable anxiety but also a sense of peace, hope, and enthusiasm that must have been from the T3. (I typically panic when trying new products for the first time) A mild dizziness/lightheadedness developed by the 7th day. The excitability and lift from each dose left when the dizziness emerged.

I attributed this to adrenaline sensitivity and pushed through, with Ray's words of wisdom regarding potential weeks of discomfort when adjusting to NDT in the back of my mind.

Temps were up higher than ever throughout the trial, with few days exception reverting back to "colder times" of 95.5 and the like. Temps averaged about 97 throughout the latter weeks of the trial.

I began suspecting blood pressure was a problem after week 2. I have had high blood pressure since at least 18, but never suffered dizziness from it. The severity of dizziness/anxiety seemed to correlate with higher pressure. The highest recorded was 164/111. I can/would still get dizzy with 143/77 though.

I put off testing longer than I would/should have due to Covid. I took 1 grain for 42 days in hopes that my BP would adjust eventually. Blood draw was taken fasted, on the 43rd day (morning) and no thyroid has been taken since the 42nd day.

I noticed a slightly white tongue a few days ago. I woke this morning to find white gunk clinging to my gums!
Is this the dreaded candida?

Thyroid Labs look better than ever after the trial:

Reverse T3 dropped from 21.7 ng/dL to 17.3 ng/dL.

TSH dropped from 1.5 uIU/mL to 0.918 uIU/mL

ALT is actually better than ever at 53. Hemoglobin has always been high, even when not smoking.
A/G ratio is consistently high for last 4 labs. Cholesterol was over 200 before starting thyroid.

Liver weekly and oysters biweekly, minimum 1,500mg calcium daily, minimum 130 grams protein daily

upload_2020-8-18_12-21-40.png

upload_2020-8-18_12-17-6.png

upload_2020-8-18_12-18-5.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals