Stretched damaged skin on abdominal area from childbirth

TMCMac

What have you found to be effective for this? the same items for face lifting applied there- progesterone, dhea and pregnenolone? anything else?
Im also interested in this. I have been very overweight most of my life and have lost lots of weight and regained it multiple times so my skin elasticity is pretty bad. When I got to a really low weight I realized I had loose skin. I wonder if any of this would be reversable.

As for some recommendations Ive heard would be collagen, gotukola, and even some copper peptides. Lowering cortisol and stress horomones somehow which is probably the driver of poor skin elasticity

ALS

LeeLemonoil

Micro-needling repeatedly over 3 years, assisted with topicals. Everything else is futile apart from surgery / laser

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Thank you to all who posted. My esthetician recommended facia tools- will get one and try. She also does enzyme treatments she said work on that- will have to look into that with her more. in the interim, i am experimenting with stress non and cortinon applied directly to the area of concern. will update.

P

Peatness

I once heard Peat recommending shrimps and oysters for stretch marks, not sure if it’s the same a stretched skin. He’s suggested vitamin K for connective tissue disorders so I should think it would work for stretched skin.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

I once heard Peat recommending shrimps and oysters for stretch marks, not sure if it’s the same a stretched skin. He’s suggested vitamin K for connective tissue disorders so I should think it would work for stretched skin.
Thanks. i eat plenty of shrimp and oysters- havent tried applying their juices directly though lol. i take a couple mg of vitamin k nightly on my gum under my bottom lip- will try applying it to that area too or a little more instead thanks!!!!

LLight

I can totally attest to this as well. I have had 5 kids and lost 65 pounds, so my belly has some skin issues, as you can imagine! I have done a 15 day water fast, plus lots of 4 day water fasts, and NOTHING helps my skin as much as a 2 day dry fast! It tightens the skin, makes it feel thicker, and one prominent stretch mark is all but gone. Like this stretch mark went across my entire lower abdomen and looked like a surgery scar, but now I have to search for it to see it. And it is over 2 years old. And when I dry fast, my face gets sooo smooth. I honestly feel like a 2 day dry fast is similar to the skin results I get from 3 months of retin a on my face. Plus, the results seem to last. And they continue to improve for about 3 weeks after the last fast, especially when I eat a lot of protein or collagen. I am taking a small fasting break right now, and I am pleasantly surprised at how my skin keeps improving. It’s less soft, but the lift and firmness is great still. I will take a before and after pic before my next fast. It’s really very interesting how much our bodies can do in a dry fast!
It's not the only testimony I've seen regarding this issue.
Not for everybody though.

LeeLemonoil

Thank you to all who posted. My esthetician recommended facia tools- will get one and try. She also does enzyme treatments she said work on that- will have to look into that with her more. in the interim, i am experimenting with stress non and cortinon applied directly to the area of concern. will update.
If you intend to do regular rolling with that rolls I again recommend derma-rolling / skin needling. It works, proven and published and practiced since years by dermatologists and cosmetologist alike

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals