Standing Against the Mandate

Mossy

What "details" don't you agree with? I don't know of anything in his approach I disagree with. He knew government agents were overstepping their authority, so he straight up opposed them. I like that he didn't even shut down for one day (and only closed early on days when he ran out of food). He knew this "pandemic" was fake and overblown, and he called it out. I like that he banned masks in his business, personally. And he said that he tells his staff to stay home when they are sick with something like the flu, which as a restaurateur, is something that made sense in 2020, but also in 2015 and 1998 and literally every other time in history.
Just the small details. Like I would probably make masks optional, or at the very least cool the aggressiveness a bit with regard to the masks. I say this because he says he won't even allow any portion of the mask to be showing in someone's pocket or purse. (I'm not certain if it is this video or another one.) In addition, I'd probably make vaccines optional as well, avoiding the possible hypocrisy of requiring a patron to show proof of an unvaccinated passport (so to speak). Isn't that lacking the freedom of choice he's attempting to promote and stand for? That aside, the guy is probably the most courageous we've seen in this entire pandemic. I can't think of another person, besides the truckers of course, but even they have the advantage of numbers; and just as important, the advantage time; where narratives could be weakened, and evidence established: where this guy had the guts to address it all as he saw it from day one.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Just the small details. Like I would probably make masks optional, or at the very least cool the aggressiveness a bit with regard to the masks. I say this because he says he won't even allow any portion of the mask to be showing in someone's pocket or purse. (I'm not certain if it is this video or another one.)
I actually admire this. I wish MORE businesses had flat out banned masks. Most states actually have codes on the books preventing you from wearing masks in public and in most businesses, codes which weren't repealed prior to any "mandates" or "guidelines." I'm old enough to remember back in the old days of 2019, when no one wore masks in businesses at all.

We know they don't offer any protection. And if you want to go to any other "mask optional" business, well, that's basically every other business in Orange County.
In addition, I'd probably make vaccines optional as well, avoiding the possible hypocrisy of requiring a patron to show proof of an unvaccinated passport (so to speak). Isn't that lacking the freedom of choice he's attempting to promote and stand for?
How, exactly? There is no shortage of restaurants and businesses one can go to that either allow or mandate that you've had the demonvax.

I don't know how you can show proof that you didn't do something.

Ben.

Well, just because you are contracting with life for a much smaller dollar amount, doesn't mean others need to follow your example.
Huhh? What are we even arguing now? And why would i expect anyone to follow my example? If someone wants to have a better living standard or be wealthier than me, thats totally fine. Someone making thoose sums of money for many years however just doesn't have to face (face, not necessarily live) the same consequences as the average low/mid income joe. For him it might be being "less" wealthy but still being ******* wealthy and even if he's not playing anymore he can still generate alot more with the money he already acquired (good for him ofcourse). The many people opposing on the street however have to go from having a small apartment rented and food/electricity/water to being homeless/living of the goverment or on scraps more likely than he does.

And how do you know what his finances and business dealings are, anyway? First, most athletes at that level support a multitude of people, including their families, coaches, trainers, agents, accountants and such, often along with several other businesses. He may be taking a far, far bigger risk that you think he is.

So? Taking the burden of taking care of other peoples life is a personal decision and a choice he doesn't have to make, altough admirable if he does. Most people decide to save for and buy expensive cars or luxury instead of actually supporting their families and help their community. If he has such high paying yearly contracts as you've mentioned, he prolly can do both. Depending on how many people he supports, in which way and how high thoose living standards are, there is alot of variables that influence this train of thought and unless we know exactly how much money is going in and going out we could argue alot over this. The worst "risk" he faces is the one the poor person already faces from this vaccine bullshiit: no money/debt and all its implications.

And making a lot of money certainly doesn't make you immune to financial troubles. If you make $50,000 but your expenses are $80,000, you're broke. If you make $5 Million, but your expenses are $8 Million, you are broke, but broke at a higher level. I was just reading about Charles Schwab, who was estimated to be worth $25-40 Million in the 1910s-20s, but through bad decisions, lavish spending, and the stock market crash, was $300,000 in debt when he died.

So? Bad decision making and/or gambling can break any persons neck.

Where have you been the past two years? We know this isn't true on an individual level, and it's been proven on a mass scale, too. Back in March/April/May of 2020, the unemployment rate skyrocketed to 50 Million people. Yet, we didn't have 50 Million deaths, nor anything even remotely close to that.

Wierd question implying i havent "noticed" something specific.

The things you have mentioned they have to do for opposing this stuff not because they want to. They don't suddenly know how to hunt, gather and grow food all of a sudden on their own. Nor can they stomp a indedependent business out of thin air overnight to cover their expenses they have right now.
50 million people not dying from this within 1-2 years doesn't mean what they do to get by during this time is at all sustainable. And it made them poorer because of it, obviously.

If they could've done thoose things as readily they might have opt'ed out of the slave system far earlier (assuming they noticed they are in one).

It's more accurate to say that cash and income is a necessity. A job isn't the only way to get those things, but it is something that most people opt for, usually by default.

You are exactly right. However the alternatives to a job aren't feasable or possible for everyone. Prolly for most.

Again, you have no idea about his finances. We (somewhat) publicly know what he makes (or can make), but you don't know his expenses, nor all the people/businesses that he supports, directly or indirectly.

To be honest i take no issue with this tennis player and he shoudn't have to face the consequences as much as the next guy over this silly-ness.
I also welcome him standing against the vaccine pressure he is on. But i don't understand how he in particular is a hero rather than thoose not enjoying his wealth and fame and facing harder consequences because of it. I was just merely confused by Old Irenaous statement that he is a hero. Maybe i interpetrated to much into it but it seemed like the usual cheering for celebrities for doing normal, common sense things that the random joe on the street does too.

Who said anyone has to? While going completely (or partially) off grid is an option, there are others. The most obvious is that someone could find ANOTHER job. After all, there is no widespread "mandate."
What???????? That statement can be applied to the stuff you mentioned aswell. If they don't have the capabilities mentally, emotionally, physically then how are they supposed to take action in doing thoose alternative approaches to making money/ a living???????? I am totally with you here, thoose are great options ofcourse and i'd be both amazed and inspired if someone goes down that path, since i want to go that route myself eventually.

People could also start businesses, become independent contractors, live off government assistance (which I'm not a fan of, but clearly is an option people take), live off savings, reduce expenses, live off debt, or what have you.

Thats what people are doing right now while opposing the shhitshow. This doesn't sustain them indefinitely. And getting another job is like the most generic tip one can give. Its true but not realy helpful. Where are all thoose masses of jobs that give no ***t about vaccines and tests? I could only find a handful and the amount of people applying for them is big. And how is starting a business and/or becoming a independent contractor not something that goes right back to the issue i mentioned in response to Old Irenaous with having the regular joe facing financial existential crisis which in essence wasn't as much of a problem when "slave-jobs" where more accessable or less restrictive to do? And again, this is something that a rich person that doesn't have to face unless he does unsustainable/risky stuff with his wealth. Which is a great situation to be in ofcourse.

tankasnowgod

Huhh? What are we even arguing now?
That was in response to you saying "that amount of money is overkill anyways." It clearly sounded judgemental.
The things you have mentioned they have to do for opposing this stuff not because they want to.
No one "has to" do anything. They always have the option to submit.
They don't suddenly know how to hunt, gather and grow food all of a sudden on their own.
I never said they did.
Nor can they stomp a indedependent business out of thin air overnight to cover their expenses they have right now.
I didn't say that, either. But, at the same time, Djokovic didn't start earning multimillions for playing tennis overnight, either.
50 million people not dying from this within 1-2 years doesn't mean what they do to get by during this time is at all sustainable. And it made them poorer because of it, obviously.

If they could've done thoose things as readily they might have opt'ed out of the slave system far earlier (assuming they noticed they are in one).
I'm sure they "could." They just might not have had the push to do some of that till now.
What???????? That statement can be applied to the stuff you mentioned aswell. If they don't have the capabilities mentally, emotionally, physically then how are they supposed to take action in doing thoose alternative approaches to making money/ a living???????? I am totally with you here, thoose are great options ofcourse and i'd be both amazed and inspired if someone goes down that path, since i want to go that route myself eventually.
I'm really not sure what you are shocked by, here. There is no "vaccine mandate" for jobs in the US, unless the company you work for is taking benefits and privilege's from the government, like healthcare workers in a Medicaid facility.
Thats what people are doing right now while opposing the shhitshow. This doesn't sustain them indefinitely. And getting another job is like the most generic tip one can give.
Just because it's "generic" doesn't mean it isn't possible. And again, I don't know if you are arguing about a specific situation or not.

Also, you could stop cursing so much. I think we are all aware what a sham this obviously fake pandemic is.

Ben.

No one "has to" do anything. They always have the option to submit.

Starving and dying is a option too i reckon.

I'm sure they "could." They just might not have had the push to do some of that till now.

Some, not all.

I'm really not sure what you are shocked by, here. There is no "vaccine mandate" for jobs in the US, unless the company you work for is taking benefits and privilege's from the government, like healthcare workers in a Medicaid facility.

I'm only "shocked" by some of the statements or arguments you manage to come up with sometimes.

Just because it's "generic" doesn't mean it isn't possible.

Thats what i said ...

Also, you could stop cursing so much. I think we are all aware what a sham this obviously fake pandemic is.

I could but i won't? Cursing over this in a place where people are "aware of the sham" seemed like a good option i don't have in other places.
It can be quite hygienic to the psyche.

I was surprised to see Newsweek run this piece:

Hallelujah!

"Casting critics as terrorists and threatening to sic the most powerful, pervasive and sophisticated security state in the history of the world on them is of course not about defending democracy or protecting the truth, but intimidating democratic opposition into silence and submission to an official narrative.

The regime evidently believes it must maintain a monopoly over the American mind to maintain a monopoly on power."

Athrunzala

1645319149632-jpeg.33779

Attachments

• 1645319149632.jpeg
    1645319149632.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 392

catan

My family lives in Hong Kong and things are ramping up there while restrictions are being removed in other countries.

In my sister’s residential building police are being called on to deal with people not wearing masks outside.

Even toddlers have to be masked in all public spaces, basically as soon as you step out of your flat.

The last holdouts in my family who aren’t vaxxed are under extreme pressure now as other family members won’t see them.

There is a 21 day quarantine period for any visitors and also close contacts in quarantine centers, basically these tiny boxes.

Kids can be quarantined away from parents.

People have to scan into stores and restaurants etc, and I asked what about people who don’t have smartphones? Family said charity organizations are handing out smartphones to everyone.

Under these conditions my sister and I here cannot visit our parents and other family there. And they also can’t leave because of the 21 day quarantine upon return.

1645319149632-jpeg.33779

Doc Sandoz

My family lives in Hong Kong and things are ramping up there while restrictions are being removed in other countries.

In my sister’s residential building police are being called on to deal with people not wearing masks outside.

Even toddlers have to be masked in all public spaces, basically as soon as you step out of your flat.

The last holdouts in my family who aren’t vaxxed are under extreme pressure now as other family members won’t see them.

There is a 21 day quarantine period for any visitors and also close contacts in quarantine centers, basically these tiny boxes.

Kids can be quarantined away from parents.

People have to scan into stores and restaurants etc, and I asked what about people who don’t have smartphones? Family said charity organizations are handing out smartphones to everyone.

Under these conditions my sister and I here cannot visit our parents and other family there. And they also can’t leave because of the 21 day quarantine upon return.

1645319149632-jpeg.33779
Isn't Hong Kong now a part of Communist China?

Mauritio

Great article on how serious the situation in Canada is and what's at stake.

"...now we have a wide-ranging group of working-class people and their supporters who are being financially deplatformed for civil disobedience."

“If you are involved in this protest, we will actively look to identify you and follow up with financial sanctions and criminal charges. Absolutely.”

YourUniverse

“If you are involved in this protest, we will actively look to identify you and follow up with financial sanctions and criminal charges. Absolutely.”
"Unvaccinated should expect a winter of severe illness and death". -Biden

Words, posturing. bull****. The police arrested people in broad daylight to discourage protests, only to release them down the road, because no laws were broken.

Mauritio

"Unvaccinated should expect a winter of severe illness and death". -Biden

Words, posturing. bull****. The police arrested people in broad daylight to discourage protests, only to release them down the road, because no laws were broken.
Dont make this seem trivial . They're really blocking bank accounts of people. They're not caring about the law anymore.

YourUniverse

Dont make this seem trivial . They're really blocking bank accounts of people. They're not caring about the law anymore.
And dont fear monger. There is government overreach but if you just believe everything anyone in a uniform says, youd never leave your home, out of fear. The world is insane but not fully so, yet.

You are ALLOWED TO PROTEST, even in Canada. You are allowed to.

Mauritio

And dont fear monger. There is government overreach but if you just believe everything anyone in a uniform says, youd never leave your home, out of fear. The world is insane but not fully so, yet.

You are ALLOWED TO PROTEST, even in Canada. You are allowed to.
Better safe than sorry in this case.
We'll only know , when it's too late.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals