Standing Against the Mandate

Rafe

2022 = second wind time.

Update: I resigned. I couldn’t stay to be fired as the courts keep delaying. There were other big problems with continuing at the job.

Staying to be fired assumed I wanted to stay. I didn’t.

Good news: I have to do some freelance work for income. But I can now work more time in the general cause.

Gonna be a great year. Thank you everyone for your constant support.

Rafe

@Pina
So far the reports are of only a single arsonist. No motive so far.

In another thread on global finance I was thinking about how assaults on government/democracy would have to be part of massive financialization of politics. Just removing politics altogether, even as a mere decoration as it mostly is now.

Burning down parliament buildings would do that, literally.

2022 = second wind time.

Update: I resigned. I couldn’t stay to be fired as the courts keep delaying. There were other big problems with continuing at the job.

Good news: I have to do some freelance work for income. But I can now work more time in the general cause.

I admire you for your decision Rafe!

Birdie

2022 = second wind time.

Very uplifting. I had just had a panic attack (over something else) and this was a good jog to reality and so interesting. It will be a great year.

Rafe

Oh no. I’m sorry you had a bad time.

I’m happy good news helped.

I’m optimistic that out of the troubles we can find great details of living.

Doc Sandoz

From CNBC. Note the discrepancy between the interpretation by the polling firm - that Biden's increased disapproval is "likely" because he has not gone far enough with mandates - and what the numbers patently say in the paragraph immediately following. How stupid they must think people are.

"A separate survey conducted by CNBC in December showed only 46% approve of his job on the virus versus 48% who disapprove. That April version of that survey showed that 62% of surveyed Americans approved of Biden’s handling of the pandemic.

Change Research noted that the president’s worsening approval ratings on Covid is likely due to an increase in voters who believe the White House hasn’t gone far enough when it comes to vaccine mandates.

When it comes to how the Biden administration is handling the virus, 50% of respondents say the White House has gone too far, 24% say it hasn’t gone far enough and 26% believe it’s done a good job."

David PS

This video was published yesterday before the Supreme Court heard oral argument on the mandate. It is interview with an atttorney who is fighting against the mandate (but involved with the law firms in the Supreme Court battle). It is very different than interviews with attorneys that you might find on the mainstream media and more informative (for me) than interviews with Drs explaining legal issues. I found it to be very instructive and worth watching. There are no timestamps for the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBk2HW2YIgc

The description at YouTube:
Robert Barnes, celebrated attorney in landmark cases representing clients as diverse as Wesley Snipes, Alex Jones and the Covington Catholic students who successfully sued several MSM outlets for public defamation, sits down with Chris to discuss today’s legal battle royale: vaccine mandates.

Barnes addresses the legally shaky ground the mandates are on, as well as the outright unconstitutionality of the argument for enforced compliance. He gives practical advice for you to follow if you are continuing to face mandates for both the initial vaccines and future booster programs.

In our current censorship heavy media environment, this critical discussion about these egregious attacks on our civil rights cannot be ignored and should be shared WIDELY.

Last edited:

Birdie

Despite Sotamayor's Absurd Lack Of Covid-19 Knowledge, USSC Seems Skeptical Of Biden Vaccine Mandates | ZeroHedge

Update (1446ET): Aside from the utter lack of basic knowledge of Covid-19 exhibited by some of the USSC Justices (see below), the court seemed skeptical of the Biden administration's claim that it has the authority to force vaccine mandates on over 84 million private sector employees.

Lollipop2

This video was published yesterday before the Supreme Court heard oral argument on the mandate. It is interview with an atttorney who is fighting against the mandate (but involved with the law firms in the Supreme Court battle). It is very different than interviews with attorneys that you might find on the mainstream media and more informative (for me) than interviews with Drs explaining legal issues. I found it to be very instructive and worth watching. There are no timestamps for the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBk2HW2YIgc

The description at YouTube:
Robert Barnes, celebrated attorney in landmark cases representing clients as diverse as Wesley Snipes, Alex Jones and the Covington Catholic students who successfully sued several MSM outlets for public defamation, sits down with Chris to discuss today’s legal battle royale: vaccine mandates.

Barnes addresses the legally shaky ground the mandates are on, as well as the outright unconstitutionality of the argument for enforced compliance. He gives practical advice for you to follow if you are continuing to face mandates for both the initial vaccines and future booster programs.

In our current censorship heavy media environment, this critical discussion about these egregious attacks on our civil rights cannot be ignored and should be shared WIDELY.

I have heard this attorney interviewed before. He is fantastic. Feeling hopeful knowing he is on the case.

Mito

Despite Sotamayor's Absurd Lack Of Covid-19 Knowledge, USSC Seems Skeptical Of Biden Vaccine Mandates | ZeroHedge
“Sotomayor's behavior suggests she is perhaps the most COVID-cautious judge. She is the only one of the nine who always wears her mask inside the courtroom, and she opted to participate in today's oral arguments virtually, from her private chambers.”

Veritas IV

I hope the following does not come to pass, but if this author is correct as he usually is, then now is the time to stock up on your most important essentials. My advice is more geared to health essentials, those important things in your life that you cannot go without, beyond toilet paper.

Bigger supply-chain disruptions coming our way:

We Have Less Than Two Weeks to Finalize Preparation

January 7, 2022 | sundance | 366 Comments

I do not know how better to emphasize the points other than to be direct and brutally honest. Sometimes you just have to call the baby ugly. The window to prepare for the incoming crisis of our lifetime is now down to two weeks. Hopefully, that is specific enough.

As we have discussed on these pages, the interventionist policies and regulations from the people creating the COVID response (writ large) have been fubar from the beginning. {Go Deep} When they shut down the restaurants and hospitality sector (2020 lockdowns), the advisors and bureaucrats triggered a cascading series of events inside the food supply chain {Go Deep}.

Every policy implementation since then has made matters worse {Go Deep}

Adding to the supply chain and inflation crisis, in about a week the vaccine mandate and subsequent commercial passport means 30,000 cross border truckers are about to get shut down from operating between the United States and Canada.

70% of the 700 billion in trade between Canada and the US is moved by truck. This will have a dramatic effect on supplies and services reaching their destination and getting in the hands of those who need them. One needs to look no further than the recent UK fuel shortage, where the military had to be brought in to deliver fuel as a result of a lack of truck drivers. We are already seeing shortages, if these shortages reach critical levels on items such as fuel, food, blood, medicine or medical supplies, we will see real long-lasting damage.

~ Mike Milliam, President of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada

As noted by those following the issue(s) closely: “Starting January 15th, 2022, truckers must show a proof of vaccine to cross the Canada/US borders. Since March 2020, drivers were considered “essential”. They could cross the border without a covid test or the vaccine. Under Biden/Trudeau administration, this is about to change”:

22 000 truckers are about to lose their job. But this estimate is from the Canadian Trucking Association. The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada (PMTC) estimated this number closer to 31 000 truckers.

We are looking at a meltdown of the supply chain, or at least some severe disruption.

Get everything you need now. Inflation is about to get real. (read more)

CTH readers are already well versed in the domestic side of this issue {Go Deep}. When you overlay the USMCA aspect and recognize the critical sectors of the North American economy that are reliant upon each other; and when you realize that no one outside of the blue collar crews who have specific expertise in applying commonsense to this equation are talking about it, then you begin to realize what is obviously about to hit, and yet all will claim they never saw it coming.

We have approximately two weeks left. After that, I genuinely do not know what things will look like…. but I do know it will not be good. We are in very uncharted and unstable waters.

Act as if… or be acted upon. Ultimately, this appears to be our choice right now.

If we are wrong, then we will breathe a sigh of relief. However, if we are correct….

….. FUBAR!

I hope these Canadian truck drivers tell them to shove their mandate, i'll deal with some supply disruption as they are the current canaries in the coal mine, we're next.

Build back better, smh, pffft.

Last edited:

Birdie

I hope the following does not come to pass, but if this author is correct as he usually is, then now is the time to stock up on your most important essentials. My advice is more geared to health essentials, those important things in your life that you cannot go without, beyond toilet paper.

Bigger supply-chain disruptions coming our way:

We Have Less Than Two Weeks to Finalize Preparation

I hope these Canadian truck drivers tell them to shove their mandate, i'll deal with some supply disruption as they are the current canaries in the coal mine, we're next.

Working on this. I read Sundance too. Do we have a thread on it? Would be helpful to see what people on the forum are doing. I just bought some more aspirin. Last week rice. I keep at it but really need to see what others are doing.

Old Irenaeus

Or will they fold like NYC fire fighters?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals