Standing Against the Mandate

Doc Sandoz

Where is this? Tesco is British store, yes? Wonder if this guy is in a city or smaller town out in the country.

P

Peatness

Where is this? Tesco is British store, yes? Wonder if this guy is in a city or smaller town out in the country.
Yes he is the UK. I can confirm that non of the supermarkets in London are challenging nonmasked customers. Some independent stores are but you simply say you are exempt. Most people are wearing masks

Mito

“The Sixth Circuit Court has denied the federal government’s motion to transfer the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) vaccine-or-test requirement lawsuit to a different court, while also rejecting the White House’s bid to dissolve a stay on the mandate, delivering a blow to the Biden administration’s efforts to press ahead with implementation.

In a Dec. 3 ruling, the Sixth Circuit Court denied the government’s motion to transfer the case to the Fifth Circuit and the D.C. Circuit, while also rejecting as “moot” the Biden administration’s attempt to overturn a hold on the mandate.”

Rafe

Stay strong! That goes for everyone reading this far.
Take a breath (in a paper bag) & shake yourself out, eat something yummy.

Things are starting to happen faster.

You don’t know how much your support has meant to me. Stay strong. Pass it on.

David PS

David PS

Take a breath (in a paper bag) & shake yourself out, eat something yummy.
And ingest a significant amount of progest-e alongside some serotonergic antagonists.
Things are starting to happen faster.

You don’t know how much your support has meant to me. Stay strong. Pass it on.
Yes, I want to thank everyone on here for their comments, thanks to them and of course, Ultimate Reality/God, I can keep on going no matter how unremittingly bleak life is constantly devolving into as a result of this scam.

Sweet. We must all fight for Life (thus it follows also for freedom):

Blake’s idea of the “intellectual fountain” was very different from the attitude of Schopenhauer and Nietzsche (where “Will” or assertion was the fundamental reality). Blake saw it as always flowing into new territory, discovering new things, enlivening the world that’s being discovered-created. When the organism is traumatized, it hardens, and stops developing, and wants to impose its moral hardness everywhere; assertiveness is the antithesis of perceptive life, and devises ways to negate it.
-Ray Peat

For Reich Christ endured these pains and humiliations even though he did not believe in the personal and conscious survival of bodily death. Christ’s agony on the cross, in which he felt abandoned by his father (and he used very personal language in talking to his father), was not Reich’s focus, as it would be for, say, a Lutheran theologian. There was almost a Gnostic reading of Christ as a being who did not really suffer in this world and who was an exemplar of a type rather than a struggling and anxiety-ridden individual. It was not the cross but the life of orgonotic pulsation that fascinated Reich.

In some highly poetic language (and the reader must remember that The Murder of Christ was written entirely in English), Reich linked Christ’s life to that of all other things in the universe, producing what I would call a cosmic Christology. His point of transition from Jesus to the great orgone sea was through the concept of the “glowing silent force” within the suffering servant of humankind:

The silent, calm glow of living Life cannot ever be destroyed by any means. It is a basic manifestation of the very energy that makes the universe run its course. This glow is in the dark night’s sky. It is in the silent quiver in the sunlit sky that makes you forget bad jokes. It is the calm glow of the love organs of the glowworms. It hovers over the treetops at dawn and dusk, and it is in the eyes of a trusting child. You can see it in an air tight, evacuated glass tube charged from the air with life energy, and you can see it in the expression of gratitude in the face when you relieve sorrow in a man ill with the emotional plague. It is the same glow which you see at night on the surface of the ocean or at the tops of high masts [Saint Elmo’s fire] … It is this glow which, in the feeling of mankind, unites Christ during his last agony with the great universe.

Reich, Murder of Christ, Pgs. 146-147.

May the luminiferous aether(Zero-Point Energy)/Orgone/The flow of negentropy/Gibbs Free Energy be with you, and all of us.

Trauma & Civilization
Screenshot_20211119-205801_Drive.jpg

Yes! This was it! A lone wildflower growing through barbed wire (although this can
also be seen as a crown of thorns). This image was perfect, because indeed, the
oppression leads to isolation, and the wildflower has to manage to grow on its own,
and will do so, in whatever way it can. But the wildflower is leaning over, reaching out
towards life and to others, calling out to a greater hope.
Trauma and Civilization.

I also want to post this private message I sent some months ago:

Ray: The only mistake that I think Hans Selye made in all of his work on stress, he, in some places talks about a limited ability to adapt to stress, because we are born with a certain amount of ‘adaptive energy’ or stress resistant energy, but I don’t think there is such a thing as ‘adaptive energy’. I think of such things as sugar, sucrose and fructose, which let us deal with these menacing things such as serotonin, starches, indigestible fibers, various plant irritants. The sugars are directly oxidized to energy, and inhibit the interfering substances, such as oxidized unsaturated fats. I think what the equivalent of a lack adaptive energy that Selye proposed, I think what it is, is that we have such a bad environment to adapt to that we get worse as we adapt to bad things, such as polyunsaturated fats and chronic excess of serotonin defending us against those irritants. So I think these immediate adaptive substances that in the short range protect us when we have to keep adapting with these short range measure, for example, serotonin increases collagen production, leads progressively to fibrosis of blood vessels, liver, kidneys, even the brain develops collagen under excessive stress and serotonin. So, too much adaptation to a bad environment I think is what causes ageing and degeneration, rather than the lack of this hypothetical ‘adaptive energy’.

So in here Ray says that Selye's thought that a "lack of adaptive energy" was intrinsic most of the times, but he failed to recognize how the "medical" establishment and food industry et al poisoned (caused the problem in the first place, on a global scale) most of the population and turned a blind eye on exceedingly noxious pollutants such as nuclear fallout, and then fluoride, estrogen contraceptives, second generation quinolone antibiotics (ciprofloxacin) and SSRI's and heavy metals on the water supply... etc.

Pharmaceutical misrepresentations regarding the estrogens rank, in terms of human consequences, with the radiation damage from fall-out from bomb tests and reactor-leaks, with industrial pollution, with degradation of the food supply--with genocide, in fact.

"I think what it is, is that we have such a bad environment to adapt to that we get worse as we adapt to bad things..."
This right here is the key. Perhaps the reason you and I, and many other people are not getting much progress after applying many of Ray's ideas is because we're like differentiated cells surrounded by cancerous ones. So perhaps, at the end, even if we barely manage to get something resembling a quality of life due to circumstances outside our control then... we should simply internalize this maxim: "Resignation should not be thought of as stoic gymnastics but as abdication in Divine hands".

TopTen89.jpg

TopTen810.jpg

Cancer is basically what life looked like 1 billion years ago. Primitive, fast, and shapeless and doing nothing but GROWTH!

Georgy Dinkov: Do you see power as a concept, as something akin to glycolysis, and intelligence something akin to oxidative phosphorylation? So power is a very effective but very brutal way to do things but at the cost of basically completely destroying intelligence.

RP: Yeah, energetically it's like cancer. It runs very fast but very stupidly.

GD: So in a very inhospitable environment it's indispensable to survival but that's about it. It doesn't really have any other evolutionary usage?

RP: Yeah. Have you seen the article about Klaus Schwab, starting with his being born in 1938 in Germany, and having assimilated in his formative first seven years the ethos of Nazism? All of his talking points are a continuation of Hitlerism; same way that Conrad Lorentz with his genetic determinism was amplified with the defeat of Germany rather than suppressed. So all of the eugenics people came into a world that was designed around all of the principles of gene determinism or eugenics.

01:02:00 Evil is like glycolysis

"The Light's winning"

And ingest a significant amount of progest-e alongside some serotonergic antagonists.

Yes, I want to thank everyone on here for their comments, thanks to them and of course, Ultimate Reality/God, I can keep on going no matter how unremittingly bleak life is constantly devolving into as a result of this scam.

I also want to post this private message I sent some months ago:

So in here Ray says that Selye's thought that a "lack of adaptive energy" was intrinsic most of the times, but he failed to recognize how the "medical" establishment and food industry et al poisoned (caused the problem in the first place, on a global scale) most of the population and turned a blind eye on exceedingly noxious pollutants such as nuclear fallout, and then fluoride, estrogen contraceptives, second generation quinolone antibiotics (ciprofloxacin) and SSRI's and heavy metals on the water supply... etc.

This right here is the key. Perhaps the reason you and I, and many other people are not getting much progress after applying many of Ray's ideas is because we're like differentiated cells surrounded by cancerous ones. So perhaps, at the end, even if we barely manage to get something resembling a quality of life due to circumstances outside our control then... we should simply internalize this maxim: "Resignation should not be thought of as stoic gymnastics but as abdication in Divine hands".

TopTen89.jpg

TopTen810.jpg

01:02:00 Evil is like glycolysis

This stuck out to me...

"So, too much adaptation to a bad environment I think is what causes ageing and degeneration, rather than the lack of this hypothetical ‘adaptive energy’."

I remember reading somebody on this forum being worried that they wouldn't be acclimated to eating things that aren't healthy if they stayed away from them for too long. It would be a bad situation if you didn't have access to healthy food, but also a bad thing to keep eating bad food if you don't want your health to degenerate.

This stuck out to me...

"So, too much adaptation to a bad environment I think is what causes ageing and degeneration, rather than the lack of this hypothetical ‘adaptive energy’."

I remember reading somebody on this forum being worried that they wouldn't be acclimated to eating things that aren't healthy if they stayed away from them for too long. It would be a bad situation if you didn't have access to healthy food, but also a bad thing to keep eating bad food if you don't want your health to degenerate.
Yes, it is always a matter of doing a proper cost/benefit analysis. And as long as you recognize you are taking subpar foods because you can't afford the proper ones at the moment and always keep in mind that in the future if you were able to afford them you would obviously choose them, then it's not that harmful. Same thing goes for social relationships, workplace environments, etc...

Lejeboca

Nurses and doctors are starting to speak up individually (!) through affidavits/declarations.

Aaron Siri's law firm combined 11 said affidavits and sent them with a tort letter to CDC and HHS:
One Brave ICU Physician Reporting Covid-19 Vaccine Injuries Leads to a Dozen More

His tort letter has a useful corroboration (taken from [3] below) of the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care study that only ~1% is reported to VAERS:
This disturbingly low rate is confirmed by the rate at which anaphylaxis after COVID-19
vaccine is reported to VAERS. The CDC Director claims that “Anaphylaxis after COVID-19
vaccination is rare and occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the
United States based on events reported to VAERS.” [2] That claim is contradicted by a recent study
at Mass General Brigham that assessed anaphylaxis in a clinical setting after the administration of
COVID-19 vaccines and found “severe reactions consistent with anaphylaxis occurred at a rate of
2.47 per 10,000 vaccinations.” [
3] This is equivalent to 50 to 120 times more cases than what
VAERS and the CDC are reporting

@Perry Staltic @haidut

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals