Standing Against the Mandate

Rafe

The mandates through Medicare/Medicaid are a separate category in the Executive Order, according to this:

I haven’t seen anything on these going into the courts separately. They sound like they could be treated like government contractors. But, that’s if things were reasonable.

David PS

The mandates through Medicare/Medicaid are a separate category in the Executive Order, according to this:

I haven’t seen anything on these going into the courts separately. They sound like they could be treated like government contractors. But, that’s if things were reasonable.
Thank you.

Lejeboca

A victory! A Nationwide preliminary injunction is granted to the CMS mandates!

View: https://www.scribd.com/document/543624901/Nationwide-Injunction#download&from_embed

For the reasons set forth in this Court’s ruling, Plaintiff States’ Motion for Preliminary
Injunction [Doc. No. 2] is GRANTED. Therefore, the U.S. Department of Health and Human
Services and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, along with their directors,
employees, Administrators and Secretaries are hereby ENJOINED and RESTRAINED from
implementing the CMS Mandate set forth in 86 Fed. Reg. 61555-01 (November 5, 2021) as to
all healthcare providers, suppliers, owners, employees, and all others covered by said CMS
Mandate.

taralynne

View: https://www.scribd.com/document/543624901/Nationwide-Injunction#download&from_embed

For the reasons set forth in this Court’s ruling, Plaintiff States’ Motion for Preliminary
Injunction [Doc. No. 2] is GRANTED. Therefore, the U.S. Department of Health and Human
Services and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, along with their directors,
employees, Administrators and Secretaries are hereby ENJOINED and RESTRAINED from
implementing the CMS Mandate set forth in 86 Fed. Reg. 61555-01 (November 5, 2021) as to
all healthcare providers, suppliers, owners, employees, and all others covered by said CMS
Mandate.

That is great news!

tankasnowgod

When it comes to any "mandate" or "order" from a company or government to take the demonvax, what they are really doing is trying to contract with you. Doesn't matter whether they tell you verbally or put it in writing.

I think getting them to put it in writing is better idea. I was thinking you could refute all their claims.... but realize, this is unnecessary. It would be far better to do a "Conditional Acceptance."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyvkiRMWQsA

Agree to their terms IF they provide certain proof. You could demand things like Electron Micrographs of SARS-Cov-2, proof the "vaccines" prevent transmission, the 2 and 5 year safety data from clinical trials, liability protection in case for serious injury, proof the Absolute Risk Reduction is above 50%, proof it prevents serious cases and deaths, and so on.

Of course, they can't provide any of that, since none of those things actually exist.

Don't worry if they should somehow get their hands on some of that data (eg, if the two year safety data actually does come out). At that point, they would have to send you a NEW contract, and you could Conditionally Accept again, this time with five year data, or what have you.

Mito

Motion filed yesterday to compel OSHA to produce a “complete administrative record”.

“The petitioners contend, and the Fifth Circuit concluded, that OSHA’s “true purpose” in promulgating the Vaccine Mandate was “not to enhance workplace safety,” but instead to address President Biden’s desire to boost vaccination rates. See BST Hold- ings, LLC v. OSHA, —F.4th —, 2021 WL 5279381, at *5, *7 (5th Cir. Nov. 12, 2021)”

David PS

Motion filed yesterday to compel OSHA to produce a “complete administrative record”.

“The petitioners contend, and the Fifth Circuit concluded, that OSHA’s “true purpose” in promulgating the Vaccine Mandate was “not to enhance workplace safety,” but instead to address President Biden’s desire to boost vaccination rates. See BST Hold- ings, LLC v. OSHA, —F.4th —, 2021 WL 5279381, at *5, *7 (5th Cir. Nov. 12, 2021)”

WOW! You made my day. Thank you.

Smokers already pay a lot of tax on cigarettes
It was just an analogy. I think penalizing someone with a bad thyroid aka obese would really hurt a good amount of people on this forum, who aren't sitting around shoveling in Twinkies and chips. What then, "they" get to dictate what weight we should be and our portions, and decide coconut oil use cancels a person Medicare or insurance because "they" want to shorten our life with canola oil? Be careful what you vote for cause you'd be surprised how less far removed you are from that new law. I don't mean you personally either Pina, just the person it applies to.

P

Peatness

It was just an analogy. I think penalizing someone with a bad thyroid aka obese would really hurt a good amount of people on this forum, who aren't sitting around shoveling in Twinkies and chips. What then, "they" get to dictate what weight we should be and our portions, and decide coconut oil use cancels a person Medicare or insurance because "they" want to shorten our life with canola oil? Be careful what you vote for cause you'd be surprised how less far removed you are from that new law. I don't mean you personally either Pina, just the person it applies to.
I totally agree. I made the point about smokers because they are often singled out and people forget how heavily the tobacco is taxed

Mito

Mandate.

View: https://twitter.com/leftylockdowns1/status/1466088515381387265?s=21

I totally agree. I made the point about smokers because they are often singled out and people forget how heavily the tobacco is taxed
Gotcha! Yeah people should have never passed that law either. People should be allowed to smoke themselves to death if they want to, and "they" are trying to find ways to depopulate the world. ?

David PS

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals