Standing Against the Mandate

K

Kayaker

The present or undeniable fact they are willing to jab most military people implies, from my framework of thinking, not yours, that they don't give a damn about killing or incapacitating most of them because they won't need them, for reasons I give in my next response. They also benefit from them being gone since rebels against their cause in their ranks may stop them.
That's a good point.

Hunter Biden is linked to Wuhan.

Spartacus explains the link between Wuhan, Ecohealth Alliance, DARPA, DTRA, Fauci, and Moderna. Since Biden's son is involved, Biden may be involved in the Plandemic conspiracy like Peter Daszak et al.

That would explain the sketchy election, and also the attack on free speech on social media around the time of the Capitol storming. It started with banning right-wing people, and set the stage for censoring anti-vaxx speech.

It makes no sense for the US military to develop drones and robots since we have power in numbers. I believe the Cabal push it in order to steal the intellectual property and develop weapons and defense appropriate for a handful of wealthy elite.

Badger

That's a good point.

Hunter Biden is linked to Wuhan.

Spartacus explains the link between Wuhan, Ecohealth Alliance, DARPA, DTRA, Fauci, and Moderna. Since Biden's son is involved, Biden may be involved in the Plandemic conspiracy like Peter Daszak et al.

That would explain the sketchy election, and also the attack on free speech on social media around the time of the Capitol storming. It started with banning right-wing people, and set the stage for censoring anti-vaxx speech.

It makes no sense for the US military to develop drones and robots since we have power in numbers. I believe the Cabal push it in order to steal the intellectual property and develop weapons and defense appropriate for a handful of wealthy elite.
It makes sense for them to push drones and robots because they like to - and rightly so - have multiple death vectors available to draw on. If one thing does not work out or is discovered and stopped, for example, or has technical problems, they can switch to something else that is more reliable or undiscovered by the public. Plus they like to populate or insert a large overarching technological ecosystem, so to say, with different and distinct techs and weapons, by getting them to work together. The more of them they can get to work together as a whole, the more power and lethality they can squeeze out of individual weapons.

Badger

Very interesting information warfare tactic: someone has created an online resource to collect and archive Rittenhouse defamation information that will be scrubbed from social media to avoid defamation law suits for calling Rittenhouse a "domestic terrorist" and such. Will be quite useful to Ritt's lawyers, methinks:

"I have created this group to archive ALL defamation against Kyle Rittenhouse.

All mainstream pundits and organizations will be scrubbing their feeds and platforms for defamation posts. I doubt any of these social media companies would be willing to comply with a subpoena from a court, so we must act NOW.

If you have actual web links, ARCHIVE them (using archive.md), do not just take screenshots. Screenshots are obviously appreciated, but we need to make things as fool proof as possible.

Please scrape ALL Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, radio, academia, political or otherwise mainstream sources for content. We strike back HARD when the iron is hot, do not give them an INCH - not even a moment to breathe."

Something along these lines could be created for MDs and nurses defamed and slandered by their employers and media for not taking jab.

Rittenhouse Defamation Archive

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Rafe

So if employers drop their compliance or the mandate is not affirmed by the courts or the feds drop it then a new group happens: those who got the vaccine under pressure & then resent it because it acted like a bluff.

Ben.

P

Peatness

Now i dont know how legit that is but:

Pina i want to say thank you for your continued effort and sharing of valuable information. Altough i cannot check or read/watch all of them, there have been some good posts.

Thank you.
Thanks Ben.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter

Pina i want to say thank you for your continued effort and sharing of valuable information. Altough i cannot check or read/watch all of them, there have been some good posts.

Thank you.
@Pina I agree wholeheartedly with Ben. You have been a great source through all of this.

I retired from my "health care" job. I am old enough but hadn't really planned on retiring this soon. It is impossible to to agree with any "mission" to help the community if the mission includes the vax. I served my time in a health care job.

P

Peatness

@Pina I agree wholeheartedly with Ben. You have been a great source through all of this.

I retired from my "health care" job. I am old enough but hadn't really planned on retiring this soon. It is impossible to to agree with any "mission" to help the community if the mission includes the vax. I served my time in a health care job.
Thank you

tankasnowgod

AUSTRIA Police Officers March WITH protesters AND banner "Police officers for fundamental and civil rights"

View: https://twitter.com/TanyaRose2021/status/1462157485956075520

Fulford cited this story in his report today, as some confirmation-

Thank you.

+1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals