Standing Against the Mandate

David PS

It looks like the court proceeding are being fast tracked.

I suspect that the Biden administration will be working-around any legal decision that does not conform with its plans to vaccinate everyone.

Last edited:

David PS

I am wondering if Biden will be directing OSHA in the near future to impose large fines to corporations that refuse to enforce mask mandates. Just to harass the unvaccinated. Here is a win against such a mandate at the state and local level.

Lejeboca

I am wondering if Biden will be directing OSHA in the near future to impose large fines to corporations that refuse to enforce mask mandates. Just to harass the unvaccinated. Here is a win against such a mandate at the state and local level.

Did you see the actual declaratory Judgment doc? Looks bullet-proof: Could be used as Full faith and Credit in other states. Besides "standard" separation of powers and overstepping authority arguments, the equal protection argument looks nicely general by being based on similar (neighboring) counties having different convid regulations; it screams to be "borrowed" in future-suit pleadings ;-)

Attachments

• MissouriCovidWin--619d5946b9df6.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

David PS

Did you see the actual declaratory Judgment doc? Looks bullet-proof: Could be used as Full faith and Credit in other states. Besides "standard" separation of powers and overstepping authority arguments, the equal protection argument looks nicely general by being based on similar (neighboring) counties having different convid regulations; it screams to be "borrowed" in future-suit pleadings ;-)
Thank you. I will be reading the attachment soon.

P

Peatness

A firefighter in LA has been placed on leave and is under investigation after he literally wiped his **** with a vaccine mandate notification letter.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...erally-wiping-his-****-vaccine-mandate-letter

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals