Standing Against the Mandate

LucyL

Some more religious exemption info

Lollipop2

Hey @LucyL Here is one letter a prof in Canada wrote:

This letter is to inform you that I categorically refuse to comply with any of the COVID vaccine-related mandates imposed on its employees by the University of Waterloo:

1. I will not declare my COVID vaccination status, although you may be able to guess (see also point 3 below).
  2. I will not attend any of the virtual COVID re-education camps organized by UW’s or the province’s quack doctors and public health shamans in-chief. As an MD with board certification
    in medical microbiology, I consider myself sufficiently informed on the subject.
  3. I will not let myself be injected with any of the ineffective and poisonous concoctions that are misrepresented to the public as COVID vaccines.
  4. I will not ask for any “accommodation” or “exemption,” because doing so would only legitimize the lawless measures imposed by UW officials.
  5. I will not play for time by asking for medical leave due to distress or anxiety. I thankfully am in good health and retain my usual capacity for work."
Link to the full letter:

sweetpeat

This letter is to inform you that I categorically refuse to comply with any of the COVID vaccine-related mandates imposed on its employees by the University of Waterloo:

1. I will not declare my COVID vaccination status, although you may be able to guess (see also point 3 below).
  2. I will not attend any of the virtual COVID re-education camps organized by UW’s or the province’s quack doctors and public health shamans in-chief. As an MD with board certification
    in medical microbiology, I consider myself sufficiently informed on the subject.
  3. I will not let myself be injected with any of the ineffective and poisonous concoctions that are misrepresented to the public as COVID vaccines.
  4. I will not ask for any “accommodation” or “exemption,” because doing so would only legitimize the lawless measures imposed by UW officials.
  5. I will not play for time by asking for medical leave due to distress or anxiety. I thankfully am in good health and retain my usual capacity for work."
Link to the full letter:

Wow, that's gold! I love how he addresses them as "Comrades".

Jinju

Does anyone know of any physicians who provide a medical exemption in the US?
I have a family member whose green card may hinge on getting the shots (they may include the Covid vaccine along with the MMR, etc etc). Any leads on physicians would be helpful. My family member has allergies to lactose, gluten (among other things) - so we just wanted to get the process started and figure out what is involved.

So my husband had a tetanus shot in August of last year and immediately had health problems afterward. Pina said the same thing happened to her after a tetanus shot and both of them are still suffering terribly. I have been trying to figure out the formula to undoing the horrific pain that it has caused my husband and traced it to the glutamic acid in vaccines! He has a glutamate intolerance and now since the vaccine any glutimates sends him to the hospital! He can barely bend over and a cough sends him in pain to his knees. Here in the chart of glutimates I found with vaccines listed! If anyone suspects they have a glutimate intolerance or allergy to MSG you better get your doctor to give you a medical exemption from ANY further vaccines fast!

Attachments

• 1d1b8cb9183bd5acbce283e15e9f7e7f.jpg
    1d1b8cb9183bd5acbce283e15e9f7e7f.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 9
OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m enjoying reading everyone’s posts! Thanks to all for sharing great information. My HR is reviewing the exemption requests this week so hopefully I’ll know something soon.

Lollipop2

I’m enjoying reading everyone’s posts! Thanks to all for sharing great information. My HR is reviewing the exemption requests this week so hopefully I’ll know something soon.
I was wondering about you. Going to ask.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I was wondering about you. Going to ask.
Thanks Lisa, my coworkers quit so if the deny my request they won’t have anyone to do the job. Maybe that will help some? I’m hoping anyway.

If you are allergic to formaldehyde then vaccines might not be as healthy for you as it is for everyone else!

"Substances that ensure the vaccine content and potency remain unchanged. Common preservatives and stabilizers include:

Formaldehyde, a stabilizer that kills or inactivates unwanted germs in vaccines.

Monosodium glutamate (MSG), a stabilizer that protects vaccines from heat, light, humidity or acidity while they are stored.

Gelatin, a stabilizer that protects vaccines from heat while they are stored."

LucyL

Link to the full letter:

It is absolutely unreal watching the entire world descend into tyranny around you.

Mito

OSHA is working on standards that pass legal muster. That includes a number of rigorous, time-consuming steps, like demonstrating that workers face a grave danger at work and that a rule is necessary to address the danger.

The agency is also working through the long list of questions that business groups have sent seeking guidance on the finer points of vaccine mandates. A few of the thorny issues:
  • Will independent contractors count toward the 100-employee threshold?
  • Who will pay for testing? Companies? The government? The unvaccinated?
  • Will vaccine mandates include boosters, if approved?

LucyL

Dr. Lynn Fynn
@DrLynnFynn

posted this on Telegram:
----------------------
Forwarded from David Avocado Wolfe
IF YOUR BOSS THREATENS YOU WITH FIRING IF NOT VACCINATED DON'T REFUSE:

The secret is NOT to refuse the jab and do not sign anything!

From a lawyer:

If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here’s a great way to handle it. (Conditional acceptance)

The secret is NOT to refuse it.

“I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.”:

1. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

8. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer isn’t liable will the company I’m currently employed with with be responsible & liable as it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to carry on my employment?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:

1. You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.

2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?

I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.

The point is that if they CANNOT provide that information you’ve NOT refused.

Lollipop2

Dr. Lynn Fynn
@DrLynnFynn

posted this on Telegram:
----------------------
Forwarded from David Avocado Wolfe
IF YOUR BOSS THREATENS YOU WITH FIRING IF NOT VACCINATED DON'T REFUSE:

The secret is NOT to refuse the jab and do not sign anything!

From a lawyer:

If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here’s a great way to handle it. (Conditional acceptance)

The secret is NOT to refuse it.

“I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.”:

1. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

8. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer isn’t liable will the company I’m currently employed with with be responsible & liable as it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to carry on my employment?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:

1. You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.

2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?

I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.

The point is that if they CANNOT provide that information you’ve NOT refused.
Fantastic!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals