Standing Against the Mandate

Birdie

My friend just got her mandate threat letter today. She doesn't know what to do. She retires the end of January. The crazy part is that she works out of her home!
It is crazy but fits right in doesn't it. None of it makes sense. Well, we know it does from the viewpoint of getting a shot in every arm. I was going to suggest doing nothing for now but I see you posted a schedule.

It is crazy but fits right in doesn't it. None of it makes sense. Well, we know it does from the viewpoint of getting a shot in every arm. I was going to suggest doing nothing for now but I see you posted a schedule.

They are really forcing people into a corner with no way out, but to go homeless ughhh...

Makrosky

I am very disoriented right now to be honest. USA and Australia seem to go full throttle with the plandemic plans.

While some European countries seem to start going back to normal.

They got me this time. I don't have an hypothesis.

I am very disoriented right now to be honest. USA and Australia seem to go full throttle with the plandemic plans.

While some European countries seem to start going back to normal.

They got me this time. I don't have an hypothesis.

Probably because part of all of this is to destroy America and America is too stupid to figure it out.

Makrosky

Probably because part of all of this is to destroy America and America is too stupid to figure it out.
This has been orchestrated globally and let's be honest USA still rules the western world. And part of the east as well. Plus south america is the back yard. So maybe China and Rusia can compete but no one else I would say. So that cannot be the reason.

This has been orchestrated globally and let's be honest USA still rules the western world. And part of the east as well. Plus south america is the back yard. So maybe China and Rusia can compete but no one else I would say. So that cannot be the reason.

For now we are "seemingly" the giant. We aren't the admired country we use to be. I think we are going down fast. We have lost our way and anything goes in America now. Don't get me wrong we have had it good in America, and there is no better place to live up till now, but we have traded in more freedoms than we ever should have. We trading a lot less freedom and privacy for a little more safety and freebies, and we borrowed and borrowed and borrowed. I think this New World order wants to take us down to a more manageable place, or even take over, but the US has to be sedated first for that to happen.

Progesterone

I may need to get the v4xx soon....

I'll do everything I can, not to, but....

I'm not gonna lose my well paying, great job....

Makrosky

Stress leave until January ...
Yes. And depression. Has very gloomy thoughts, crying spells, feeling of despair and thinks she is worthless.

Then she tosses the SSRIs she will be prescribed down the toilet and enjoy some paid holidays and give the finger to the NWO.

Makrosky

Screenshot_20210929_093315.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals