Solution for H-Pylori, PUD and Stomach Gas

Patty

My recent stomach scan reveals PUD - Peptic ulcer disease and gas. And stool culture reveals I have H-Pylori.

My request: What safe solution can you recommend for me? Like effective supplements and/or diet to tackle these problems 100%?

Thanks for your guide.

Sam321

My recent stomach scan reveals PUD - Peptic ulcer disease and gas. And stool culture reveals I have H-Pylori.

My request: What safe solution can you recommend for me? Like effective supplements and/or diet to tackle these problems 100%?

Thanks for your guide.
They usually nuke H Pylori with a round of antibiotics.
I've heard Oregano oil can treat it too.

Never treated it though. Best of luck.

OP
P

Patty

They usually nuke H Pylori with a round of antibiotics.
I've heard Oregano oil can treat it too.

Never treated it though. Best of luck.
Thanks. What antibiotics do you think work effectively?

I was hoping I could get some combo from IdeaLabs Online Store?

Sam321

Thanks. What antibiotics do you think work effectively?

I was hoping I could get some combo from IdeaLabs Online Store?
I've heard of amoxicillin being used. Dont hold me to that tho. I am really not experienced in resolving h pylori.

Cara

Thanks for your guide.
Tequilla + pineapple juice + aloe Vera juice for 28 days kills any parasite, recommended from Atom B. on a podcast.

Chai-jin

Tequilla + pineapple juice + aloe Vera juice for 28 days kills any parasite, recommended from Atom B. on a podcast.
Aloe yes, of course, but alcohol not recommended for any kind of gastritis, reflux disease or ulcerations. Pineapple as well to be avoided with reflux diseases due to high acid and sugar content - at least for high level stomach acid reflux.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals