So most of hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated?

Motif

I know some think that’s not true; but why do you think this and can you proof your point(s)?

RealNeat

I know some think that’s not true; but why do you think this and can you proof your point(s)?
Do a search in the search function of the forum, something like "unvaccinated hospitalized", this has been addressed many many times. Has it been resolved? That's up to you.

Nicole Carter

I have many friends that are working in hospitals. They say it’s both but more vaccinated are sicker. The numbers given previously counted cases prior to vaccine rollout, and current cases that have been vaccinated within 2 weeks or only one shot as “unvaccinated”.

J.R.K

If you look at any data sheet on this topic, you will notice there are only two categories unvaccinated and fully vaccinated. But there is no differentiation on those that are single shots or are on their second shot but have not completed the prescribed time after in order to be part of the vaccinated group. There seems to be an indication that the partially vaccinated subset of the unvaccinated is the group that comprises most of the unvaccinated hospitalized.
My opinion is that the gene therapies drop out a section of the innate immune system that leaves a person susceptible to the many pathogens on, in, and surrounding us everyday, that the innate immune system deals with on a regular basis twenty four seven. We know that T cells and B cells are lowered as a result of the gene therapies, the question is ,”for how long and can it recover?”

IROM

Look at the JIAC National Guard report of individuals above 65. The vaccine definitely caused Antibody Dependent Enhancement or some related Paradoxical Immune Enhancement. The actually link to the report is available as I do not trust the Alt-Right/Teaparty press as much as the woke left sources:

miquelangeles

@Motif

SitRep_de_2021-10-20-4.jpg

From the Robert Koch Institute report monitoring the emergency rooms of several hospitals, page 4.

Self explanatory.

miquelangeles

Wow! I assume that the increase is due to vaccination.
Well, they would have blamed it on covid. But covid had been around for a whole year prior to that.
The increase in cardiovascular and neurological emergencies coincides with the mass vaccination campaigns in April.

tankasnowgod

But with 70-80% of the population being vaccinated, that at least shows that getting the vac. doesn't statistically increase one's chances of hospitalisation/death, right? Or I am misunderstanding?
First off..... why do you think 70-80% of the population is vaccinated?

Second.... it shows no such thing. Again, it would only be focusing on Covid hospitalizations, which are a small percent of hospitalizations, even though they inflate the numbers.

Perry Staltic

But with 70-80% of the population being vaccinated, that at least shows that getting the vac. doesn't statistically increase one's chances of hospitalisation/death, right? Or I am misunderstanding?

If the vex didn't work and did no harm the death and vexxed numbers would be the same (70-80%). The fact that 82-85% of those who died were vexxed suggests ADE or similar.

Ignoramus

If the vex didn't work and did no harm the death and vexxed numbers would be the same (70-80%). The fact that 82-85% of those who died were vexxed suggests ADE or similar.
Could that be because a greater percentage of the vacd population is elderly/vulnerable though?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals