Hospitals’ Incentive Payments for COVID-19

Birdie

"Upon admission to a once-trusted hospital, American patients with COVID-19 become virtual prisoners, subjected to a rigid treatment protocol with roots in Ezekiel Emanuel’s “Complete Lives System” for rationing medical care in those over age 50. They have a shockingly high mortality rate. How and why is this happening, and what can be done about it? ........

Our formerly trusted medical community of hospitals and hospital-employed medical staff have effectively become “bounty hunters” for your life. Patients need to now take unprecedented steps to avoid going into the hospital for COVID-19.

Patients need to take active steps to plan before getting sick to use early home-based treatment of COVID-19 that can help you save your life."

OP
B

Birdie

Probably nothing we, on this forum, don't know but could be useful to help others not in the know.

"Upon admission to a once-trusted hospital, American patients with COVID-19 become virtual prisoners, subjected to a rigid treatment protocol with roots in Ezekiel Emanuel’s “Complete Lives System” for rationing medical care in those over age 50. They have a shockingly high mortality rate. How and why is this happening, and what can be done about it? ........

Our formerly trusted medical community of hospitals and hospital-employed medical staff have effectively become “bounty hunters” for your life. Patients need to now take unprecedented steps to avoid going into the hospital for COVID-19.

Patients need to take active steps to plan before getting sick to use early home-based treatment of COVID-19 that can help you save your life."

I am fearful enough hospitals, but this is terrifying to think you can be held against your will and be subjected to things you don't approve of.

Useful info on how to extract someone from a medical kidnapping scenario. Release to hospice seems like the ,most promising.

The thing I learned recently about signing up for hospice is that you give up your rights to go the hospital again. That is a scary thought too.

Hospice doesn't have to be a business. It could be your own home.
Yes. I had my husband's hospital doctor explain it to me. It is a team of doctors and nurses that come to your home on s regular basis. It is quite expensive and you sign a contract agreeing you will only rely on them for your medical care, and sign away your rights to go to the hospital for your hospice condition....

"Hospice patients may go to the emergency room to seek care for an injury or condition not related to their hospice diagnosis. For example, if a patient has a terminal diagnosis of cancer, but falls and breaks an arm, the patient may absolutely go to the ER for treatment of the broken arm."

Perry Staltic

Yes. I had my husband's hospital doctor explain it to me. It is a team of doctors and nurses that come to your home on s regular basis. It is quite expensive and you sign a contract agreeing you will only rely on them for your medical care, and sign away your rights to go to the hospital for your hospice condition....

"Hospice patients may go to the emergency room to seek care for an injury or condition not related to their hospice diagnosis. For example, if a patient has a terminal diagnosis of cancer, but falls and breaks an arm, the patient may absolutely go to the ER for treatment of the broken arm."

I don't think you have to have a team of doctors and nurses to do home hospice.

I don't think you have to have a team of doctors and nurses to do home hospice.

I only know what my hospital doctor told us and tried to convince us to sign papers for. There are a lot of companies offering hospice, so I am not quite sure what hospice protocol you are referring to.

Perry Staltic

I only know what my hospital doctor told us and tried to convince us to sign papers for. There are a lot of companies offering hospice, so I am not quite sure what hospice protocol you are referring to.

I would like to understand it better, but this covers it somewhat. Don't believe a hospital doctor without getting a 2nd opinion from someone you trust. Hospital doctors don't work for the patient.

I would like to understand it better, but this covers it somewhat. Don't believe a hospital doctor without getting a 2nd opinion from someone you trust. Hospital doctors don't work for the patient.

Hospitals would like you to stay if you have good insurance they can rape, but cash paying customers like myself they can't do that, so they don't want us back. They also don't want us back BECAUSE they had no luck scaring us into the MANY procedures they pressured us to do, and angrily so. My husband's last 5 day hospital stay for his C.diff infection was discounted about 7O%, from a ridiculous 89k to a still ridiculous 26k.

Perry Staltic

Hospitals would like you to stay if you have good insurance they can rape, but cash paying customers like myself they can't do that, so they don't want us back. They also don't want us back BECAUSE they had no luck scaring us into the MANY procedures they pressured us to do, and angrily so. My husband's last 5 day hospital stay for his C.diff infection was discounted about 7O%, from a ridiculous 89k to a still ridiculous 26k.

I was told the opposite when in the ER. They like cash payers because they get the money faster.

My son paid his girlfriend's medical bill and got the same big cash discount. Then he went a step further and negotiated the bill down even further. My husband's cash discount for an MRI and a CT scan was $800. We got the low end prices.

Attachments

• 20220114_140050.jpg
    20220114_140050.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20220114_140102.jpg
    20220114_140102.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 10

Fred

*Scotland Herald:* "DOUBLE-JABBED Scots are now more likely to be admitted to hospital with Covid than the unvaccinated"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals