Aspirin Reduces Deaths In COVID-19 Patients By 47%

Mauritio

Aspirin use reduces risk of death in hospitalized COVID-19 patients

This study shows that simply talking low dose aspirin 81mg , lowers the risk of dying from covid by 47% . I dont know why this isnt making headlines in the newspapers ...
I posted a study that showed an appropriate vitamin D level could reduce mortality by 50%
Vitamin D Levels Appear To Play Role In COVID-19 Mortality Rates
,so I wonder what would happen if you gave those patients low dose aspirin and a few thousand IUs of Vitamin D . Simple over the counter measures .My guess is that we would see a decrease of death rates by about 80%. Corona would be seen as less harmful, less lockdowns would be ordered , etc....
But instead they seem to like the status quo and rather keep searching for a vaccine.

Hospitalized COVID-19 patients who were taking a daily low-dose aspirin to protect against cardiovascular disease had a significantly lower risk of complications and death compared to those who were not taking aspirin, according to a new study led by researchers at the University of Maryland School of Medicine (UMSOM). Aspirin takers were less likely to be placed in the intensive care unit (ICU) or hooked up to a mechanical ventilator, and they were more likely to survive the infection compared to hospitalized patients who were not taking aspirin, The study, published today in the journal Anesthesia and Analgesia, provides "cautious optimism," the researchers say, for an inexpensive, accessible medication with a well-known safety profile that could help prevent severe complications.

The researchers found aspirin use was associated with a 44 percent reduction in the risk of being put on a mechanical ventilator, a 43 percent decrease in the risk of ICU admission and -- most importantly -- a 47 percent decrease in the risk of dying in the hospital compared to those who were not taking aspirin. The patients in the aspirin group did not experience a significant increase in adverse events such as major bleeding while hospitalized.

"Patients diagnosed with COVID-19 may want to consider taking a daily aspirin as long as they check with their doctor first."

"About a quarter of the patients were taking a daily low-dose aspirin (usually 81 milligrams) before they were admitted or right after admission to manage their cardiovascular disease."

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

Thanks.
And it might be factored in that those persons being hospitalized that were taking baby aspirin often do this because they have a history of cardiovascular problems. Stemming often from inflammatory or metabolic problems, obesity

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yes . That just goes to show how powerful aspirin really is, even at low doses .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

If someone got Peats mail, this is one publication that he would like to see
Yes , I agree . But I dont have it. Maybe somebody else can chime in ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Never understand why people take asprin.
Asprin harms the good bacteria in the gut.
Have you read any of peats articles , hes pro aspirin and mostly anti-bacteria in generell.

LeeLemonoil

Never understand why people take asprin.
Asprin harms the good bacteria in the gut.

That’s a very questionable statement. Aspirins pro-Health, Maximum life and healthspan effects are well substantiated statistically. Even if it affects the microbiome, these effects are either outweighed by other benefits or the allegedly compromised „good“ bacteria aren’t so good after all.

Vinny

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Thanks.

This isnt making headlines in the newspapers, because it is not meant to. The papers and other MSM push the vaccine agenda. I read news in Bulgarian, Russian, English and Greek - and they are all the SAME.
YES . It's like they want society to be in this bad place . Not one of the virologists spoke about aspirin or vitamin d . They must have seen one of those studies .
It's weird, it's not part of the bubble they like , so it doesnt exist I guess .

Birdie

Thanks! Would you mind sharing if he responds ?
I don't expect to hear back cuz I didn't ask a question. I bet he'd already read it by the time I sent the link anyway! :):

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I don't expect to hear back cuz I didn't ask a question. I bet he'd already read it by the time I sent the link anyway! :):
Yeah probably , still thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals