So most of hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated?

Perry Staltic

What do you guys think about the points outlined here:

Vaccines are highly effective at reducing the risk of death from COVID-19; The Exposé misleadingly claims the UK vaccination campaign has failed

I'm very not good at interpreting data, so I don't know how to come to a good conclusion

The graph of deaths in your link cuts off mortality for Aug-Oct 2020, so there's no way to compare it to Aug-Oct 2021. You can't compare late 2021 with early 2021 because of the seasonality of coronaviruses, i.e., approximately Dec-May. What we're seeing there would be expected, high Dec-May, lower for rest of year. They're trying to make that look like it's due to the vaccines. That hump in later 2021 may actually be caused by the vaccines, but it would be good to be able to compare it to the same period in 2020. The graph below (cases) the first is meaningless because the PCR test is just garbage and manipulated to hell.

parainluenza-virus-3-728.jpg

tankasnowgod

What do you guys think about the points outlined here:

Vaccines are highly effective at reducing the risk of death from COVID-19; The Exposé misleadingly claims the UK vaccination campaign has failed

I'm very not good at interpreting data, so I don't know how to come to a good conclusion

I think any claim they make is irrelevant. In the RCTs, there were zero total COVID deaths in all Placebo Groups, using the 2 Month Interim trial data. You can't get lower than zero. They want to pivot now to "real world" data, where it's easier to manipulate what a "Covid Death" is, while never giving you the "All Cause Mortality" backdrop. They can easily just throw any vaxxed death into the 96% of non-Covid deaths that have been happening the entire time during this obviously fake pandemic. Wouldn't be hard to do, since in the US, they admit that 95% of Covid deaths have an average of 4 Comorbidities.

So, say you have Kidney Failure. All the Demonvax will do is make sure your death goes into the "Kidney Failure" column (like it would have at any time in 2019 or previous). But an Unvaxxed person with the same Kidney Failure would likely have "Covid" slapped on the death certificate.

rayban

@Motif

View attachment 29647

From the Robert Koch Institute report monitoring the emergency rooms of several hospitals, page 4.

Self explanatory.
What does this mean in english?

I guess it means heart, neuro etc problems. So 2021 there are more? is this data legit? because that is interesting. Wouldn't the vaccines be lowering this graph?

The respiratory problems are at an all time high on 2020 March 14 tho and that was when no one was vaccinated and there were the big lockdowns so what can we say about that.

tankasnowgod

But what about deaths? as far as I know positives aren't that relevant, severity of illness is what matters to measure the vaccine efficacy.
They never tested that. Any claims that the demonvax reduces "severity" or "deaths" is completely baseless. Remember, in the RCTs at the 2 month interim data (which was good enough for EUA), there were a grand total of ZERO deaths in the PLACEBO arm of EVERY Covid vaxxxine trial. You can't get lower than zero deaths.

If that is what you think matters, then all of these vaccines are 100% completely useless, always have been, always will be.

haidut

Forum Supporter
They never tested that. Any claims that the demonvax reduces "severity" or "deaths" is completely baseless. Remember, in the RCTs at the 2 month interim data (which was good enough for EUA), there were a grand total of ZERO deaths in the PLACEBO arm of EVERY Covid vaxxxine trial. You can't get lower than zero deaths.

If that is what you think matters, then all of these vaccines are 100% completely useless, always have been, always will be.

Relevant link. None of the trials were designed to test anything other than "reduction in symptoms" (which are mild in the vast majority of people to start with). So, any claim about trials showing reductions of deaths, hospitalizations, lowering risk of "long-COVID", etc are pure and deliberate lie.

@rayban