Sleeping With A Phone Under Your Pillow

lvysaur

How many of you have done this? Have you noticed a change the day after?

I've noticed that when I do this, I have trouble focusing and getting stuff done the next day.

Cirion

Yeah don't do this. Or if you absolutely must, put it on airplane mode.

Read the book "Non tinfoil hat guide to EMF" for more info - Nicolas Pineault. RF radiation is bad to expose yourself to on a regular basis especially while trying to get sleep.

Even on airplane mode though, I've found that your phone still emits RF radiation in some cases, so its not foolproof. After I have thoroughly scared myself through research and measuring with my trifield EMF scanner, my phone is honestly left entirely off most of the time lol.

Last edited:

rei

That is not nearly as harmful as using your phone for browsing the net the whole day. Standby phone without internet data puts out very occasional small communication. Using wireless data has constant radiation at high power.

Makrosky

How many of you have done this? Have you noticed a change the day after?

I've noticed that when I do this, I have trouble focusing and getting stuff done the next day.
LOL!!! Man, are you trolling us or what?

You have been in the forum for years, you know phones emit EMF even in airplane mode.

tankasnowgod

What possible benefit would there be to sleeping with a phone under your pillow? Not only are there the potential EMF and radio signal issues, but, this also sounds like there's a good chance you could damage your phone in your sleep.

ilikecats

I keep my cellphone in a vat (not a jar) of coconut oil while I sleep to help prevent lipid peroxidation and protect against the catabolic effects of darkness. I find if I keep my phone in complete darkness for an extended period of time (sans coconut oil) it doesn’t work as well as it normally does and certain glitches occur while I’m using it. Just my two cents

Last edited:

Cirion

That is not nearly as harmful as using your phone for browsing the net the whole day. Standby phone without internet data puts out very occasional small communication. Using wireless data has constant radiation at high power.

I get what you're saying but I respectfully disagree. The night is the most important time to be EMF free so you can get restful sleep and recover for the next day.

That said, you're right, you shouldn't be using it 24/7 during the day either. I keep my phone off, in airplane mode most the time now honestly, only use it when I absolutely need to.

rei

I did not consider that aspect, just your exposure. But it is important to keep in mind.

still, i would argue surfing the net for 8 hours is far more devastating than a minute of exposure over 8 hours of sleep.

Also the screen, cpu etc put out different radiation when in active use. They all are off/idle when in standby.

Last edited:

Cirion

The severity of exposure is dependent probably upon how active of a phone user, like you said, but that's true even when you're not using it. Here's what I mean. This is going to be stereotypical, but true, the average female has far more social media friends than the average male, and probably texts, calls, and uses twitter, facebook, instagram far more than males, also gets 100x more hits on online dating as well. Anyway the point is, this stereotypical female probably gets bombarded with lots of radiation even at night with it on standby, due to the sheer amount of activity on all her apps in the background (social media, email etc...) whereas the male wouldn't as much probably, (assuming he's as unpopular as me LOL).

Sativa

Just gonna leave this here ... (an insight into the bio-electric nature of the biological organisms)

Attachments

• SCI.2014-jan. Biophotons.pdf
    118.9 KB · Views: 18

Andman

I keep my cellphone in a vat (not a jar) of coconut oil while I sleep to help prevent lipid peroxidation and protect against the catabolic effects of darkness. I find if I keep my phone in complete darkness for an extended period of time (sans coconut oil) it doesn’t work as well as it normally does and certain glitches occur while I’m using it. Just my two cents

ive had the same problem until i started using progesterone on my phone display every night

MrBenjamin

I don't recommend sleeping with a phone under the pillow.
The Phone Fairy is notoriously selfish, and has been known to leave merely a few quarters for a brand new iPhone.
This is in surprising contrast to the Tooth Fairy, whose overvaluing of bone minerals made her the delight of many children who otherwise had something almost worthless.
It is likely observation of the Tooth Fairy's failing business model that made the Phone Fairy favor the method of buying high and selling low, something that most people would have thought obvious to begin with. That said, at this rate, nobody will leave a phone under the pillow what with growing health concerns.

YourUniverse

I have a PC, a phone, and a laptop in my room every night.

I used to fall asleep with all 3 running, and I never slept well.

In the last few months, I have begun unplugging my PC and powering off both my laptop and phone before bed. I have been sleeping better these last few months than I can recall ever sleeping.

Theres something to it, I think

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals