Skin

redsun

Than

Thank you brother for your help. One last question and than I’m done, do I have to eat the carbs every meal or how do I eat them during the day ? Only after workout ?

Since carbs are supposed to be the main source of energy, they should be eaten every meal. Carbs and protein are most important to have every meal with fats being the least important.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Since carbs are supposed to be the main source of energy, they should be eaten every meal. Carbs and protein are most important to have every meal with fats being the least important.

Thank you very much I’m ready brother !

TheGoogler

Ok bro i will try this plan see how I will be, if even this doesn’t work I will go back to eat only meat liver and butter.
My plan is to get almost 4000 calories
Carbs : 65 % from rice , potatoes , oranges and bananas. No added sugar , no sodas ect
Protein 20%: Beef, liver and some seafood without Pufa like shrimp and sometimes eggs.No dairy
Fat 15% or even lower: only from the fat of meats, not really added fats.

It’s alright no?

If you find the 65 20 15 split isn't working too well, consider bumping over to a 50 30 20.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

How are you doing now? What is your diet like now?
Lemon juice with sugar and MB, coke, some fruits, cheese, milk, liver, mushrooms, coconut oil, i don't eat starch, i think it's the main cause for today's society obiedence to authority.

Rock_V

Lemon juice with sugar and MB, coke, some fruits, cheese, milk, liver, mushrooms, coconut oil, i don't eat starch, i think it's the main cause for today's society obiedence to authority.
Coffee? Meat?

BrianF

Eat liver, once a week. This will probably resolve your acne. The vitamin a and the b vits should do the job.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals