Acne/skin Problems 34 Y/o Male

Dear members
I'm following this forum and the work of ray peat since a while and i know there are some topics of skin problems, anyway i want to share my issues with you. I'm a 34 year old male and i still get acne breakouts from time to time, especially around my mouth and cheeks, but also sometimes on my back/shoulders.

Also my skin is always red and a bit inflammed after shaving. I'm using the shaving cream from palmolive for men and i think the ingredients are OK. After shaving I use tend skin lotion to disinfect my skin, this lotion is just a mix of salicylic acid in propanol.

I believe that my acne problem is increasing when i drink a bit more alcohol, especially on weekends. I know that alcohol is estrogenic and i drink beer which is even worse, but there are also days where my skin is almost acne-free, no matter what i drink or eat.

Actually i eat a semi-peat diet wirh milk, sugar, fruits and try to avoid any PUFA oils etc. i still eat wheat and will cut it down now to see if there is any change of my condition. Since I live in Switzerland any supps are a bit limited and hard to get. I am using vitamin A and zinc, i have not tried a higher dose of vit A for a longer time. I had 3 (!) treatments with accutane which improved my skin but not to a complete acne-free skin

Thank you for your opinions

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    376.3 KB · Views: 97
OP
Elchupanibrain
Another oztbreak in my neck. And still some around myy chin

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 37