Shredded coconut?

清貴杉山

Ha! Ha! I figured you must of read it too fast, like I do a lot. Yes Philippine fresh AND only if you don't have an allergy to it's protein, which he says is pretty common....

"because so many people are allergic to the proteins (and starches) of coconut." -Ray Peat
haha sorry i just came from my barista course i drank 2 cups of coffee and 1 latte i cant read slow right now!xD

haha sorry i just came from my barista course i drank 2 cups of coffee and 1 latte i cant read slow right now!xD

I love it! I live fast talkers and people who walk fast too! Barista course?! That is so "Peaty"! I finally broke down and spent the money for an espresso machine and boy what a difference! I could hardly get through one cup of brewed coffee and now I can drink coffee all day! It tastes so splurgy!

清貴杉山

I love it! I live fast talkers and people who walk fast too! Barista course?! That is so "Peaty"! I finally broke down and spent the money for an espresso machine and boy what a difference! I could hardly get through one cup of brewed coffee and now I can drink coffee all day! It tastes so splurgy!
yesss!!the most peaty work lol!i would drink 6 double espressos a day if i would have the machine at home definetly,its so different the taste from other coffee "extractors"
I love a good Cafe con leche or lattee too with a generous amount of sugar

Amazoniac

Ray has said in several interviews that the coconut oil and water are good, but the meat has mold and such.
Coconut shells are germ sponges, not great for coconuts that are stored, transported and processed in precarious conditions, usually requiring a lot of manipulation to extract the kernel. However, it's a food that's supposed to be quite sterile, we can't generalize from poor sanitary practices.

- Microbiological evaluation of coconut and coconut products

"Microbiological examination of coconut water aseptically removed from each of 15 coconuts (3 coconuts from each of 5 countries) failed to detect fecal coliforms, E. coli, coagulase-positive staphylococci (<0.3/ml) and Salmonella (in 25 ml). Coliform counts (<0.3-3.6/ml) and yeast and mold counts (1-8/ml) were low. Aerobic plate counts of 6 of 15 coconut waters were low (<1-30/ml) and in the others >300 per ml. In aseptically removed meats the MPN of fecal coliforms, E. coli, and coagulase-positive staphylococci was <3 per g. Salmonella were absent in 25-g aliquots. Some meats had relatively low aerobic plate counts (2,700-6,000/g), others had counts exceeding 10^6 per g. However, the inner surface of the kernel of an undamaged coconut should be sterile (Galbraith et al., 1960; Salon and Maniquis, 1969; Fernandez and Lirio, 1970). Blauvelt (1939) obtained sterile coconut milk from ripe fresh nuts by aspirating them aseptically. Nevertheless, high bacterial counts have been reported on the inner surface of some apparently undamaged nuts (Galbraith et al., 1960). Damage to the shell and subsequent contamination, possibly involving growth, may have been responsible for the relatively high counts. The aerobic plate counts of coconut water of 6 of 8 selected Jamaican coconuts were very low. The average count of 5 successive 1-ml portions of each of 6 coconuts ranged from, 0-3.8 per ml. These coconuts were selected because of excellence in quality and shell characteristics. Apparently the condition of the shell, amount of handling and storage conditions may determine whether or not microorganisms will penetrate the shell and contaminate the meat and coconut water. Subsequent microbial growth in the meat or milk then may occur (Schaffner et al., 1967; Salon and Maniquis, 1969; Fernandez et al., 1970, 1972)."

"Shelled coconut often contained large numbers of bacteria, including coliforms, fecal coliforms and yeasts and molds. Proper washing of the meats and removal of the testa usually decreased the microbial counts. In washing of meats bacteria are removed mechanically by the water. The high bacterial load of the testa probably resulted from extensive surface contact during manual handling (shelling, paring). Increases in count observed after processing procedures such as grinding, pressing and centrifugation usually resulted from contact with contaminated equipment and utensils. This can be avoided if strict sanitary procedures are followed in the preparation (cleaning and sanitation) of equipment and utensils and in the manual handling of the products."

1631919906933.png

1631919926074.png

Source: Wikipedia.

If we was to investigate every ingredient that people consume, what's usual to find in them, dead or alive, can be surprising. We would have to exclude many items to avoid double standards.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals