Any Fats so low in PUFA, you can obtain half a gram of PUFA with considerable consumption?

B

BRBsavinWorld

Hey guys, the long title basically says it all. Thru lots of experimentation, I found that I basically need a high fat and high carb diet. I feel like a million bucks, but I definitely want to stay within that daily half gram of pufa, as Peat says is necessary to fully detox it, and it not accumulate.

The cleanest fats are grass fed beef tallow, at over 2%, and butter and cocoa, at 3% fat, which would enable me to consume about 2 tablespoons a day, which is about half of my minimum to feel most energetic (grass fed lamb kidney fat may be a tad lower).

I never felt very great on even hydrogenated coconut oil, even tho I ate it for about 10 years.

I’m thinking of buying oleic and stearic acid to melt together with some butter, But USP grade stuff is super expensive (like 70 bucks for a gram). Any affordable safe sources would be much appreciated.

I thought about MCT oil, and one of the types of triglycerides(?) they said is supposedly digestible without causing gut problems.

DonLore

MCT oil has 0 PUFAs. But I doubt you or anyone needs to be that hardcore about PUFA depletion, people have always used meat, milk, eggs etc so no one has ever eaten 0 PUFA diet. Unless going fat free which is not healthy. Shouldnt 1g/PUFA per 1000kcal be already low enough? Cant believe 2-4 grams of pufa being bad, since it is unavoidable if you eat beef, dairy, etc

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

MCT oil has 0 PUFAs. But I doubt you or anyone needs to be that hardcore about PUFA depletion, people have always used meat, milk, eggs etc so no one has ever eaten 0 PUFA diet. Unless going fat free which is not healthy. Shouldnt 1g/PUFA per 1000kcal be already low enough? Cant believe 2-4 grams of pufa being bad, since it is unavoidable if you eat beef, dairy, etc
Well, if all the berry heads of grasses are silaged and fed to the ruminant, their diet would then be zero pufa, as silaging converts pufa to sfa…

But, if you read my comment, I explain how Ray explains that if you keep pufa consumption under half a gram per day, you will not accumulate it to then be increasingly released in stress, ergo aging.

I get that all of the healthiest people on earth have consumed 3 grams or more of pufa until death. But, they all aged and died in accordance with the pufa accumulation afforded by .5+ grams a day… I’d like to find a way to attain a 5> gram of pufa a day diet. It may be my crazy dream ?

I’m not apposed to MCT, but it causes digestive issues, and before I try out the triglyceride (?) that was said to be the exception, I’d like to check out some other sources of pure sat fat, even if synthesized, because I’m consuming a lot of fat :)

Jayvee

What about having small amounts of MCT with food throughout the day? Or mix it with another fat like cocoa butter. Could that mitigate the gut irritation issues maybe

DonLore

As @Jayvee said, maybe just eat low fat, and add MCT/coconut oil to those meals. So you can eat low-fat beef, dairy etc in an amount that doesnt exceed your pufa limit, and then just add the MCT or coconut oil (which has almost no PUFA also) to up the SFA and calories. And increase resistance training to further burn PUFA, among other benefits. But I have to say, this goal of 500mg of PUFA is bordering on neurotic eating and can be stressful, plus you miss out on some VERY healthy foods like oysters, shrimp, scallops, eggs.. I think 2g pufa per day is more reasonable goal and gives you much more choices (you could even eat an egg a few times a week)

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

What about having small amounts of MCT with food throughout the day? Or mix it with another fat like cocoa butter. Could that mitigate the gut irritation issues maybe
I’m not apposed to trying it, but, it is a gut irritant, and, I need more fat than it would likely afford.

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

As @Jayvee said, maybe just eat low fat, and add MCT/coconut oil to those meals. So you can eat low-fat beef, dairy etc in an amount that doesnt exceed your pufa limit, and then just add the MCT or coconut oil (which has almost no PUFA also) to up the SFA and calories. And increase resistance training to further burn PUFA, among other benefits. But I have to say, this goal of 500mg of PUFA is bordering on neurotic eating and can be stressful, plus you miss out on some VERY healthy foods like oysters, shrimp, scallops, eggs.. I think 2g pufa per day is more reasonable goal and gives you much more choices (you could even eat an egg a few times a week)
I reacted poorly to a low fat Diet the multiple times I’ve done it. I’m Northen European, and studies posted here, have shown that they don’t have adequate lipogenesis, which my own experience has confirmed.

I get that this sounds obsessive, but, if it can be done, i want to try it. Like I said, Ray himself says that to avoid accumulation, you have to stay under half a gram of pufa a day.

DonLore

I reacted poorly to a low fat Diet the multiple times I’ve done it. I’m Northen European, and studies posted here, have shown that they don’t have adequate lipogenesis, which my own experience has confirmed.

I get that this sounds obsessive, but, if it can be done, i want to try it. Like I said, Ray himself says that to avoid accumulation, you have to stay under half a gram of pufa a day.
I dont get that, how could PUFA accumulate even at 2-3 grams? Healthy active person should easily burn/detox 3 grams a day. Even 3 grams is extremely low, unless on a low fat diet. Averega person eats 20-40 grams of PUFA a day, so even 10g should deplete it to some point. I dont think the goal should be 0% in the tissue but the 2-4% that native people have

Nomane Euger

I dont get that, how could PUFA accumulate even at 2-3 grams? Healthy active person should easily burn/detox 3 grams a day. Even 3 grams is extremely low, unless on a low fat diet. Averega person eats 20-40 grams of PUFA a day, so even 10g should deplete it to some point. I dont think the goal should be 0% in the tissue but the 2-4% that native people have
Hi,how do you know how much pufa can be burn/detox per day?

DonLore

Hi,how do you know how much pufa can be burn/detox per day?
I dont. But one example would be some native people who eat seafood etc and have only 2-4% PUFA in the tissue. I am sure they get more than 2-3 grams of pufa per day and still dont accumulate it

Nomane Euger

I dont. But one example would be some native people who eat seafood etc and have only 2-4% PUFA in the tissue. I am sure they get more than 2-3 grams of pufa per day and still dont accumulate it
Okay,have you seen texts that claimed that certains natives had 2/4% pufa in their tissues,while eating a certain amount of seefoods,and they gave the amount of see food, and perhaps analyzed the see food?

Last edited:
OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

“Ray told me personally, that if PUFA is kept at .5 grams or less per day, as well as low total fat, that you can keep it from accumulating.” — tca300

Unfortunately, I can’t find the exact Peat quote I read. But it’s been said quite often, and he’s repeated it in emails to members here, the above being one.

And, I agree that healthy people/natives have consumed up to 5 grams a day… basically anyone consuming dairy fat and beef fat, even natives in traditional food regions, like the Germanic and Celtic peoples, will slowly accumulate it.

And, you’ll find, that even people with indigenously low pufa diets, still aged and died between 95-105. That’s good to a lot of people, but I’d like to try for a completely deplete (under .5 pufa a day), per the complete depletion Ray claims is necessary to fully prevent aging.

I mean, you have to admit that aging is being caused by something, and scientists still don’t have a solid answer as to why… but if pufa accumulates with over .5 grams of consumption a day, and chronic over consumption of methionine on a standard protein diet induces inflammation and aging, we can make a solid case that there’s basically no reason to age, if we can control these factors :)

I’m willing to produce my diet in a lab, so to speak, until I can fully control the silage production of the plant fats for my future dairy cows, etc.

My current theory, is that since every people group around the world tells of people who lived unnaturally long lives, as well as bigger people (giants), I believe that under our natural state of entropy in this world, stressors on plants increased pufa presence, and possible other stressors could have increased methionine and cysteine proteins present in plants and animals… an idea… but we definitely know that the more these are restricted, the longer we literally live

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals