Do I Have To Go Low Fat To Deplete PUFA?

baccheion

does the pufa release contribute to hypothyroidism? (while releasing)
i was so ******* cold all the time
Next time look up how to properly conduct a fast before doing.

Could even have dry fasted to move it along. Or did a water fast (adding sodium/electrolytes to water after first week and maybe apple cider vinegar at night; water consumed 1 tablespoon/minute after swishing around in mouth and letting mix with saliva) with periods of dry fasting.

Measure saliva pH, adding basic water (and maybe electrolytes) to maintain at least above 5.5. 6.5 if you have dentin exposed.

Most relevant vitamins could be applied topically if even necessary.

If fasting with food, best is fresh (cold-pressed) fruit/vegetable juice. Grapes are favored. There's also apple + cucumber juice. Would eat enough to meet glucose requirements (calculate), as body will increase lipolysis for bulk of calories. There'd also be autophagy to scavenge for protein. You could technically be at 3000-5000 calories and losing weight.

Last edited:
would recc against fasting for any condition besides morbid obesity.

besides,the amount necessary for hypothesized inhibition of prostaglandine-synthesis
is so low that you cant sustain it naturally,and going low doesnt cut it.

An advantage are more stable depotlipids.My preliminary reading in the PUFA-matter
seems to show that they are an unavoidable nuisance that need to be dealt with.

I was low PUFA for a long time and for 1 to 2 years very low pufa by consuming 1-percent-fat pork.
Acne got worse.I consume flaxseed-oil since 40 days and it got a lot better.

baccheion

would recc against fasting for any condition besides morbid obesity.

besides,the amount necessary for hypothesized inhibition of prostaglandine-synthesis
is so low that you cant sustain it naturally,and going low doesnt cut it.

An advantage are more stable depotlipids.My preliminary reading in the PUFA-matter
seems to show that they are an unavoidable nuisance that need to be dealt with.

I was low PUFA for a long time and for 1 to 2 years very low pufa by consuming 1-percent-fat pork.
Acne got worse.I consume flaxseed-oil since 40 days and it got a lot better.
Were you getting fat-soluble vitamins during this time? How much selenium (as it prevents lipid peroxidation before the radicals even exist)?

Were you getting fat-soluble vitamins during this time? How much selenium (as it prevents lipid peroxidation before the radicals even exist)?

Im too averse towards liver-consumption and i supplement with retinol-acetate,free a-tocopherol and K2mk4 and selenium in pork and sodium-selenate.

Did you take with fat? How did you ensure they were absorbed?
I read studies about all of them conducted in living systems and in-vitro modelling,i want to believe them.
They are absorbed in the small intestine,i take them with a large meal.

Recoen

What?
PUFA is preferentially Stored,
SFA is preferentially burneď.

The problem with rapid weight loss is the toxic effects of stored PUFA being released. This is RP101.

Op, low fat helps, but the issue of pufa toxicity remains. Please research vitamin E , and a few other supplements like mitolipin and cardenosine.
Except for coconut oil, the fat increase in the bloodstream will slow down sugar metabolism via the Randle cycle, creating an increase in cortisol and epinephrine.......resulting in increased fat storage and blood triglycerides, resulting in lowered sugar metabolism. The effects can run a huge spectrum ,from hypoglycemia-anxiety,lethargy and fatigue.

I think a low fat diet (with very low pufa) with a few supplements to block pufa toxicity plus an increase in muscle mass is the best way to deplete pufa stores.
Fatty acids from coconut oil don’t effect glucose metabolism via the Randle cycle?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals