Coming off a PUFA Bender...

jackroe

So, I have been a very silly rabbit! Or monkey, or whatever we are. I suspect we descend from some small, rodent-like creature, monkeys just being what it turned into. Anyway.

A few months back, I started using quite a bit of hemp oil in my diet, multiple tablespoons a day. Prior to this, I didn't really consume PUFA---growing up, we hardly used any fat except butter, tho I suppose I got my share eating out occasionally. Anyway, it did not agree with me, and I reduced my intake, but not to zero, thinking I still needed some, based on Burr's original paper and other potential nonsense.

So, now I have reduced my intake and am feeling generally much better, but if I don't eat regularly, I feel this dull pressure, not even really a pain, on my left side toward the bottom half of my rib cage. I've never experienced this sort of sensation before---of course I will seek medical advice and I know you all aren't doctors (unless you happen to be!), but I am wondering if any of you have experienced anything similar.

And I look forward to reading this forum---if I think about it, Peat's dietary preferences are basically what mine were when I was growing up, before I read anything about diet. I never liked vegetables (except carrots), I did not like what I considered "cheap oils", and I didn't like all fruits, only a few of them: melons were my favorites, tho only if they were ripe. I did not like apples, I always thought they had a funny taste, especially if they were allowed to oxidize at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals