Rant-pufa Depletion-body Temp-story-and More

Momado965

Hello there everyone. How's everybody doing? My name is Momad and I started ray peating about two months ago perhaps even more. 2 weeks ago my waking morning temprture was 36.7c and throughtout the day it'll increases to 37.1c and at night it got as high as 37.6c. Then all of a sudden it dropped significantly in subsequent manner. Day after day and week after week. I started to urinate like crazy. I went insane trying to figure out what the hell my problem was. At first i thought it was b comp and vitamin c due to their diuretic effects. I was wrong. Then I was doubting my salt intake. My salt intake was no less than 40g a day. Clearly salt wasnt the issue.I finally knew what the problem was. It was my total food intake. You see, I started this whole ray peating two months ago and I succeeded, thank the lord, then I failed because of indirect caloric restriction. I was trying to pufa detox and I got my pufas down at about 5g a day. While doing that I did not take into consideration total caloric intake. I must note I do not calculate calories, however, I do so when I run an experiment on myself to control variables. When I started this I gained 8-10kg. I was eating 3200 calories and it incrementally increased naturally to 4000 or so calories. 3800-4200 remained the norm until i decided to restrict pufas. Muscle and fat. I have a muscular build because I workout. Body weight training with weight. I wasnt dissatisfied with the weight gain because i knew it'll happen. Before the temp drop I introduced HFCS in the form of chocolate bars. I think It made me gain weight because prior to that I was eating the same amount of chocolate sweetened by cane sugar with no apparent obesity effects. I figured out the cause of my temp drop was my indirect caloric restriction. Yesterday I upped my calories 4200 and the urination returned to normal. My urine color also began to shift to a more yellowish tone similar to the tone I witnessed 2 weeks ago give or take. My total pufa intake, as of yesterdy, is 7.6 grams and linoliec acid 18;2 pufa is 5.8g. Now, the question is: would i still be detoxing pufas? I read somewhere on this forum that if pufas 18;2 linoliec acid were below 7.7g pufa depletion will occur. I will keep doing what im doing and keep you updated. I saw tremendous benefits from ray peating. I came from a background of intermittent fasting. I surely was a low-carber tho there was a phase where I was and it was short lived. I must point out tho, I used to avoid white sugar. Carb intake was 225-287g a day prior to ray peating. Than You

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals