Sulfur sensitive

tommyg130

Does a diet high in sulfur lower copper and selenium too much? I eat about 6 eggs a day, plus meat 16oz milk ; raw cheese , potatoes and honey, coconut oil , and I use a mag chloride w MSM..

I have low selenium and copper and high vitamin A in blood. High vitamin A in blood is not good. It goes inversely w copper. So I hope as I up my copper the Vitamin A will come down.

My pits also smell of garlic w is apparently sulfur ? How do you get protein on low sulfur diet ? Can you know for sure if you are sulfur sensitive ? Any genetics that would show.

I crave ripe fruit. Pineapple very much and honey and mangoes. Unfortunately I live in NY so I can’t get good quality as much as I want. But I have a permanently dry mouth and Just want fruit 24/7 but ik I can’t have no protein. I end up eating meals I’m not really in the mood for because of the nutrition .

Does a diet high in sulfur lower copper and selenium too much? I eat about 6 eggs a day, plus meat 16oz milk ; raw cheese , potatoes and honey, coconut oil , and I use a mag chloride w MSM..

I have low selenium and copper and high vitamin A in blood. High vitamin A in blood is not good. It goes inversely w copper. So I hope as I up my copper the Vitamin A will come down.

My pits also smell of garlic w is apparently sulfur ? How do you get protein on low sulfur diet ? Can you know for sure if you are sulfur sensitive ? Any genetics that would show.

I crave ripe fruit. Pineapple very much and honey and mangoes. Unfortunately I live in NY so I can’t get good quality as much as I want. But I have a permanently dry mouth and Just want fruit 24/7 but ik I can’t have no protein. I end up eating meals I’m not really in the mood for because of the nutrition .
Bone broths, milk and seafood instead of all of those eggs, is a good switch. Ray Peat doesn’t eat more that one egg a day, unless he know that the chickens aren’t eating a bunch of grains, especially corn and soy. I buy corn and soy free eggs, and feel a better difference for it.

Attachments

• 190E5028-E42A-4EF9-BFF6-3354209EB202.jpeg
    190E5028-E42A-4EF9-BFF6-3354209EB202.jpeg
    610.8 KB · Views: 9