Losing Weight With Coconut Milk

managing

I need to have a minor surgery to repair an umbilical hernia in a couple of months. In the meantime, I'd like to lose some belly fat in order to improve the outcome.

Dr. Peat has written about how livestock raised on coconut meat becomes very lean. I don't have access to coconut meat (nor does it sound palatable). But I am thinking that replacing a meal with some kind of shake based on coconut milk would work.

A couple of years ago DrJ wrote about using one can of coconut milk, 8 oz of OJ, 30g of casein and few other ingredients.

Attempt To Lose Fat Safely With Saturated Fat From Coconuts

He or she never followed up about the results (after some initial significant weight loss). I am thinking of doing something like this and looking for thoughts and experiences of others.

dabdabdab

I need to have a minor surgery to repair an umbilical hernia in a couple of months. In the meantime, I'd like to lose some belly fat in order to improve the outcome.

Dr. Peat has written about how livestock raised on coconut meat becomes very lean. I don't have access to coconut meat (nor does it sound palatable). But I am thinking that replacing a meal with some kind of shake based on coconut milk would work.

A couple of years ago DrJ wrote about using one can of coconut milk, 8 oz of OJ, 30g of casein and few other ingredients.

Attempt To Lose Fat Safely With Saturated Fat From Coconuts

He or she never followed up about the results (after some initial significant weight loss). I am thinking of doing something like this and looking for thoughts and experiences of others.
so are you going to update the results? what was the outcome?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals